Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
In the conversation with Akka she is reminded don't consider yourself a stranger your dude will not like ...the reference was the balcony...her earlier claim MM is her s and Manny is jab will all need to be shed and gradually in time she will become the lady of the house...it is not what others think of you it is what you think and feel of yourself...she is scared of the response of people around her want to be right in all she does...seeks constant reassurance
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Swa, her gait was hesitant and she was whining only in the sense that they should have skipped shopping so that they are not this late and she was whining about changing her dress in the sense of reaching late and not being presentable on a classy occassion as this.
She was whining about not carrying a gift for Sam, I don't think she was not wanting to attend at all,

EN

It just sounded like the child's whining to go to school...For the way sam behaves at DII where she takes ownership, II is seriously lacking in that according to me...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

In the conversation with Akka she is reminded don't consider yourself a stranger your dude will not like ...the reference was the balcony...her earlier claim MM is her s and Manny is jab will all need to be shed and gradually in time she will become the lady of the house...it is not what others think of you it is what you think and feel of yourself...she is scared of the response of people around her want to be right in all she does...seeks constant reassurance

Dude and II are exactly opposite in their approach in this aspect...

Appa always taunts the dude for not being an iyer...basically a misfit in his family...but the dude retaliates by taking ownership and getting more closer to II...he doesnt care abt appa...whereas the remark by manny towards II affected her more...

Manny out of fear did the same thing with II for not being wealthy...again a misfit...and II reacted exactly the opposite of dude...

[bold] I totally agree...her need for reassurance due to her insecurity is her problem...Irrespective of ranjan , sam and now manny being close to her, she is not confident to behave freely with them...her constant need for their assurance or in a way doing only after they say her to do something is the problem...basically she fears to take any initiative when it comes to MM...
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

EN

It just sounded like the child's whining to go to school...For the way sam behaves at DII where she takes ownership, II is seriously lacking in that according to me...

Sam is more patronizing Swa ,more than ownership I feel.
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

EN

She is unsure re... She will come hug Sam by her 4th child for sure ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜†
Until then she will only be sure of DII folks(read: appa hating R&B n ONLY loving Bala, he is the IYER Afterall n thats all that matters) n Munirka
I somehow feel, for belonging to such a tolerant nation, we are sooo intolerant... Regionalism is soo important n colors our judgement soo much for us Indians!! 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

She is unsure re... She will come hug Sam by her 4th child for sure ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜†
Until then she will only be sure of DII folks(read: appa hating R&B n ONLY loving Bala, he is the IYER Afterall n thats all that matters) n Munirka
I somehow feel, for belonging to such a tolerant nation, we are sooo intolerant... Regionalism is soo important n colors our judgement soo much for us Indians!! 

Harsh

Even munirka is out of the equation now...😆 ðŸ˜† she has to be careful with bala...
harshita27 thumbnail

Harsh

Even munirka is out of the equation now...😆 ðŸ˜† she has to be careful with bala...

She will still put herself out there for them... But will be unsure of MM n Shantiniketan at the sametime...didnt she say she'll go talk to Bala about that new girl visiting and if she can host her... Even if Appa has insulted the very existance of her very first kid by saying there was NO NEED for the baby, Appa is just strict n loves her... N after Bala has selectively used her and then dissed her, but Bala is just plain old middle class man who has his majboori afterall!! So we should cut Bala some slack..he is the shining Middle class man!!😕
Errantnomad thumbnail
Ok I hv to get off . To ' kill a Mocking bird' by Harper lee is calling me to go and get it.
My daughter needs it for school tmrw.
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Ok I hv to get off . To ' kill a Mocking bird' by Harper lee is calling me to go and get it.
My daughter needs it for school tmrw.

I think I saw a free e-version...will that help?!?
swathi1990 thumbnail
Harsh
She can do anything in DII ...Appa might hate anything related to R&B, but not II...but it is not the same case with bala...munirka is not her home for her to interfere re...