Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: harshita27

ErrantNomad: My post is full of spell errors.. I blame on ipad... And I am not going to go edit my post to correct typos... Basically saying:Please Bhavnao ko samjho!!😆

I have stopped too to even bother editing in the hope that people will get what I am trying to say minus the errors. 😆
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Yes Harshey I agree with you...
You are one of the few impartial reader..
😊 😊

You and Kalpana are tempting me to peek in here.. Better I sleep for 3 more hours...

Sleep putti 😆
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kalpana and Harshita loved your analysis...my two cents
Ii keeps moving back and forth in her settling process. She is gradually letting go of the roles and responsibilities at DII , munirca and KMPG...she is time and again now reminded her priority is her health and wellbeing  AS RANJAN WOULD SAY SHE IS TOO PRECIOUS ...on ID party and when she plans stuff she takes the lead...her state now makes her vulnerable...cross cultural weddings are tough as you have every week some festival to observe
When she attended the baby shower she was a guess ...now her altered status makes her recall the past...she will in time settle to her role but it won't be easy settling as it is for Vandhu... Not organising  an event is not a big deal but addressing the discomfort she feels in accepting what the family bestows needs to gradually be addressed...
The difference in class and material comforts in what she has been used to and now like a windfall walked into is overwhelming she is well looked after and as Sam says with planners no big deal yet the lady will fret over the bills she is still recovering from grappling with his past and this morning had admitted not being cool about the women...the money too is an issue...she emotionally identifies herself with the dude dad Sam and tan has to socially domestically culturally and financially start feeling at ease it will happen over time
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Hershey thank you for typing 😆 , I heard you too but our premise that we base our opinions on is exactly that and way different .May be if she was married to an identifiable normal middle class family , the normal bhaiyya, babhi and the works and Anna/ manni and naathanar ( sister in law works)
And if she was married in to those families to hat we identify as such and them she doesn't follow , then she could be termed guilty of not showing enthusiasm. But in her case it's not the lack of enthusiasm and unwillingness to follow/ be part of the family is not it here. It's more about being overwhelmed , is what I would base it on which she wouldn't have been may be if she was married to Sri.

Ye chota wala post hai, so I will quote you... Bade wale mei main khud hi kho jaati... Am not the one who says "bade achche lagte hain" ðŸ˜†... PJ .. Plz excuse!!😆
Anyway, since you wrote so much n its a free world we live in, am no ISIS, S o lets mutually agree to disagree!! ðŸ˜† Hope this keeps up both our mojo!!😊
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I donno about she celebrating Teej at MM...

My only irritation is she fussing about even going to sam's house and being there as R&B's wife...the dude had to literally pull her there for the teej function...she kept on giving stupid reasons...whining all the way...that shows the lack of interest...whereas the entire family went for shatabthi's function even though II herself was not present...do u think it is easy for them to go and celebrate in the midst of Iyers?? f**k he even had his own marriage in Iyer's style where the entire MM family knew nothing at it...Her whining is wat irritates me...as if she doesnt know how to behave if the person is rich...the point is most of them will not know that she is not from the same circle...that itself solves the problem...so they are going to talk normally and she is going to reply...this kind of conversation happens even in a workplace function...

Swa, her gait was hesitant and she was whining only in the sense that they should have skipped shopping so that they are not this late and she was whining about changing her dress in the sense of reaching late and not being presentable on a classy occassion as this.
She was whining about not carrying a gift for Sam, I don't think she was not wanting to attend at all,
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Ye chota wala post hai, so I will quote you... Bade wale mei main khud hi kho jaati... Am not the one who says "bade achche lagte hain"😆... PJ .. Plz excuse!!😆
Anyway, since you wrote so much n its a free world we live in, am no ISIS, S o lets mutually agree to disagree!!😆Hope this keeps up both our mojo!!😊

I will make it even shorter and we can agree to disagree
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Kalpana and Harshita loved your analysis...my two cents

Ii keeps moving back and forth in her settling process. She is gradually letting go of the roles and responsibilities at DII , munirca and KMPG...she is time and again now reminded her priority is her health and wellbeing  AS RANJAN WOULD SAY SHE IS TOO PRECIOUS ...on ID party and when she plans stuff she takes the lead...her state now makes her vulnerable...cross cultural weddings are tough as you have every week some festival to observe
When she attended the baby shower she was a guess ...now her altered status makes her recall the past...she will in time settle to her role but it won't be easy settling as it is for Vandhu... Not organising  an event is not a big deal but addressing the discomfort she feels in accepting what the family bestows needs to gradually be addressed...
The difference in class and material comforts in what she has been used to and now like a windfall walked into is overwhelming she is well looked after and as Sam says with planners no big deal yet the lady will fret over the bills she is still recovering from grappling with his past and this morning had admitted not being cool about the women...the money too is an issue...she emotionally identifies herself with the dude dad Sam and tan has to socially domestically culturally and financially start feeling at ease it will happen over time

That sums it up!! Good job Chanda Mama!! Kassa kaay? Kaisi ho? Comment ca va? 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Bear with my typos type single finger and each device behaves differently
Errantnomad thumbnail

Yes! Let's ban the typos 😛
harshita27 thumbnail

I toh use my thumb plus rest of the 3 fingers... Fir bhi main kuch ukhaad nahi paati... Sab galat likhti hu! ðŸ˜†
Koi na Chanda Mama!! Your Bhavna has been Samjho-ed!😆