FF: Dil Kho Gaya-2|Thread 2 Link Pg1

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

I dedicate the FF most close to my heart to meri pyaar Angel, Vani aka PinkPenguinxo, who is in reality my soul sister, a best friend and most of all an amazing human being. Love you angel!

So now, I wanted to write a rebirth story and I already wrote almost 55 Parts of this story so as soon as I get the desired response I will post this story.

And thanks to everyone who prayed for me! Love you all!

@ RealityTruth...I hope that your wish of a long FF from me will be fulfilled by this darling!

Love,
Yagya

INDEX

Plot Synopsis & Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Sneak Peek of Part 4
Part 4
Sneak Peek of Part 5
Part 5
Sneak Peek of Part 6
Part 6
Sneak Peek of Part 7
Part 7
Sneak Peek of Part 8
IMPORTANT!
Part 8
Sneak Peek of Part 9
Part 9
Sneak Peek of Part 10
Part 10
Sneak Peek of Part 11
Part 11
Sneak Peek of Part 12
Part 12
Sneak Peek of Part 13
Part 13

THREAD 2
Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Synopsis:

Two soulmates who were destined to be together forever but not to be one forever. A eternal love story which neither had a end with their death nor had a beginning with their first meet.  Two people who set themselves as examples to the whole world but never found happiness. The woman, whose fierceness, pride, sacrifice, determination, righteousness and last but not the least, love shook the world. The man whose valor, bravery, dedication, passion, righteousness made him the tiger among the men. It was the story of the struggle, calmed down by love and righteousness, story of self-sacrifice and the story of Indraputra Arjun and Yagyaseni Draupadi.

When a journey which knows no end makes the yesteryear's Arjun and Draupadi to be born as now Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Gupta, would they be able to take their relationship to a new level?

Will each character of the great epic, Mahabharata find its justification and justice with this rebirth? Will the intention of them being born for the justice be fulfilled?

---

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
DilLoveRomance thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful 
Really excited to read 
SaraAli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow nice proglue thanks you so much you start season2
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
What a concept! 😃 it is very interesting.. I dunno much about MB so lol but the storyline is definitely captivating and your beautiful writing skills will make it better fairy <3 !
Waiting for more
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkPenguinxo

What a concept! 😃 it is very interesting.. I dunno much about MB so lol but the storyline is definitely captivating and your beautiful writing skills will make it better fairy <3 !

Waiting for more

I will write the MB story line is short before I write the actual story or I will paste it from WIki! Thanks, re!
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great season 2... Cant wait for it...
Wesay u said k u have written 55 parts ryte y dnt u post them at once cox i couldnt wait...
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyjan

Great season 2... Cant wait for it...

Wesay u said k u have written 55 parts ryte y dnt u post them at once cox i couldnt wait...

Main Itni Bhi Achchi Nahi Hoon! If I post all the 55 parts at once, mazaa nahi ayega! Thanks a lot, baby!
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice
Cont soon
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome prologue Yagya😳