Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome teaser
Thanks for pm
Zuriah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Whattt..tumhe khud bahi pata kis ki shaadi hain🤣

Lovely teaser. .arnaav ke to mouth se khushi ke liye lavs shahad  ki tarha tapak rahe hain...🤪

He cant help but faze in khushi again and again. .that was sych a sweet gesture but what was the reason that anjali discussed with lav rather than arnav..🤣
Cliff hanger..nit fair..now UPDATEEE😳😆

Loved it
Zuriah aka candy🤗🥳

Player_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
starting reading this one too...

bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice teaser. Waiting for the update dear 
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice story..
😊                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

" Lav, wait! I think we need to dress Khushi's wound. I mean it is bleeding profusely and the weather is also not very good, which can aid in infection. Why don't we go to the infirmary before going home, of course if you don't have a problem?" Arnav's heart was overflowing with concern for Khushi, whose face had turned pale due to pain and the clotting had not taken place.

" You go to the infirmary, I will call Amrita Bua and tell her to wait as we come." Lavnaya explained while Arnav smiled affirmatively and started walking towards the infirmary.

Every pair of eyes were stuck on Arnav as he progressed towards the infirmary with Khushi in his muscular arms. Khushi's expressive eyes were full of love which made her eyes look like the way to her pool of heart which was filled with water of love for her dear warrior, who had won her heart. The yellow dupatta which she was wearing was fluttering around them like a flames of fire arising due to the proximity of two fire particles. T

hough Arjun was not looking at her, his heart had the image of her continuously played in front of his eyes. As he reached the infirmary, he made her sit on the bed there and went to search the nurse as she was not present there. Even after a long search he couldn't find her and he heard Khushi wincing in pain which made him decide to dress her himself.

He went there and silently knelt down and kept her leg on his lap. She was shocked and was about to say something when he stopped her by keeping his finger on her lips and negatively nodding his head. She stopped her course of action by this action of him and realized their position. He removed his finger looking at the uncomfortable expression of Khushi and started bandaging her leg with eyes full of love which were not visible to Khushi.

But every movement of him had only love as the medium which was quite evident.

--FLASHBACK--

After the humiliating incident at the Dyut Sabha, not only the self-respect and pride of Yagyaseni was hurt but she was also hurt physically. She was reluctant towards anyone who wanted to dress her wounds as they reminded her of the insult. When no one was successful, her dear husband, Aryaputra Arjun came ahead, went to her to dress the wounds and to everyone's surprise her wounds were healed in the matter of days. Only Arjun and Yagyaseni knew how her wounds were dressed. They were never dressed physically but they were dressed with unconditional, eternal and boundless love of Arjun towards her.

--FLASHBACK ENDS--

Both of them were reliving the moments which were cherished by the universe and themselves. Lav came to check whether Khushi is fine or not after completing her call and found both of them lost in each other. They didn't know when they started sharing the eyelock and saw the past moments playing in each other's eyes. Lav was also reminiscing what Arnav was to her in the previous life.

The love and affection he had showered on her could not be equaled by anyone else in the world. The sign of their love, Yagyaseni's ankhon ka kajal was his father's beloved but it was due to her, that he died in the Kurukshetra or else who could have equaled Arjun-Putra, Krishna-Bhanja and Yagyaseni-Priya in war. But this time the soul of Abhimanyu will last for long in a body as Lav decided to unite Khushi and Arnav, whose son would be Abhimanyu.

Wiping away the tears which had formed involuntarily, Lav spoke,

" Arnav, Khushi, are we ready to go yet?"

Arnav and Khushi jerked back to the present as they uncomfortably looked away from each other and nodded in yes. But before Khushi could even think to get up, Arnav picked her up and walked towards their cars.

--------------------------

Shantivan,

Girls came in one car while Arnav came in his own.  Khushi was still having difficulty in walking so Arnav immediately swept her off the the floor and walked towards the door and after entering the house, he kept her down on a couch and helped her sit. Suddenly Amirta made her entry to which Khushi tried to get up but Arnav held her tightly by her shoulder and sat by her side to make her feel comfortable. Behind her they saw a lady dressed in a saree.
Being from a royal family, Arnav's family conversed in extremely old and pure Hindi. Arnav asked,

" Pranam Mata! Who is this lady?"

Amrita nodded her head accepting the Namaskar and replied, " She is your to-be-Bhabhi, to-be wife of your Bhratha Anant, Devika!"

Everyone there was shocked listening to a marriage coming up in Arnav's family. Composing himself, Arnav asked her, " That's why you called Lav and not me, to discuss the wedding. This is not fair, Maa!"

" Not like that, Beta! But you know ladies are more helpful in this matter so I asked her to come!" Amrita raked her hand in his hair affectionately while he pulled his head away from her.

" But I got one more help for you, Maa!! This is Khushi, our batchmate, best at everything and our friend. She is a friend of NK too!"Arnav was just speaking to Amrita as his gaze was continuously at just Khushi.

"Oh, I was thinking that you have already planned your wedding. Waise, what are your plans, Putra?" Amrita questioned with love in her voice as she eyed at Lavanya, who felt uncomfortable with the way she was looking at her as a prospective bride.

"When the person I love would accept me, wholeheartedly and you all accept her only then my marriage would take place. When, where and how, I don't know. So no plans, Mathe." He said with a confident voice with love towards Khushi while looking at her. Khushi royally ignored his gaze at her and looked at Devika who was silent and not at all speaking.

" Will you even give a chance for your Bhabhi to speak or will you go on, Mr. Arnav? I wonder if you can ever be quiet."  Khushi questioned teasingly while everyone giggled to her statement.

" But two people can make me go speechless." The love in his eyes was penetrating through her skin as it set the skin on fire.

" I would love to see them, of course if they are still in a good state." Khushi tried to continue teasing him, although she knew who they were.

" You have already met them both, Khushi!"

And the conversation continued till Khushi and Lavanya left for their respective homes, while Devika stayed back at Shantivan as she had lost her family, who were friends to the the Raizadas and had taken a promise that their daughter would be married off into the Raizada Family.

Where will the marriage of Anant and Devika, take Arnav, Khushi and Lavanya?

---
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
beatiful updat
the flashbacks were very interesting
xoxo
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Loved it
Thanks for pm me
thiyamappy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm and update. Flash back are well written .
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Loved the flashback how both were remembering their past and now Arnav is taking care of her wounds again.  Khushi teasing Arnav is cute. Liked Lavanya who wanted to bring Arnav and Khushi together.

Thanks for the PM