Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: putti77

Read both the updates together..

II feeling alien at the work is so true..it happens when you come back from more than a week break.. Want to see how she balance her work and health..

What to say about Bala?
Spineless, selfish...

Feel very bad for Vandu ๐Ÿ˜”.. When Bala types will learn that you can't push your wife and kids to adjust for everything... They are not your bean bags...
Try to act smart..

Year mujhe bala evil Nahi lagta hai, Han weak zaroor hai shayad but i think the  way he behaves is more because of frustration, helplessness and his inability to improve things financially. And vandu is kind of acting up now because I think she sees The freedoms Ii has in her married life. The a bala situation has always been around, she knows bala can't be firm with his family, so why throw a tantrum now. I understand that there is a new baby, but I think more than that, it's the contrast between vandu and Ii's situation that is creating. All these frustrations. 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Want to gift pattu pavadi to 2 year old daughter of my office friend for Ganesha festival...
So need to go for shopping in the afternoon..
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Year mujhe bala evil Nahi lagta hai, Han weak zaroor hai shayad but i think the way he behaves is more because of frustration, helplessness and his inability to improve things financially. And vandu is kind of acting up now because I think she sees The freedoms Ii has in her married life. The a bala situation has always been around, she knows bala can't be firm with his family, so why throw a tantrum now. I understand that there is a new baby, but I think more than that, it's the contrast between vandu and Ii's situation that is creating. All these frustrations.

Agree with you Shru.. He is not at all a bad man... But situations are making us to see him like that... As you told both Bala and Vandu envying RnB n II is causing more problems.. And it is so natural..
If II would have married Subbu or Sree nothing would have changed..
putti77 thumbnail
Shahid Kapoor's wife is doing cameo in his next film?

http://www.dawn.com/news/1206536

Nisha

You are so correct ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .. Didn't you predict this after their marriage? I think her film journey will start with cameo role..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shahid Kapoor's wife is doing cameo in his next film?

http://www.dawn.com/news/1206536

Nisha

You are so correct ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .. Didn't you predict this after their marriage? I think her film journey will start with cameo role..

Yep
I got a chuckle out of it this morning. Its not rocket science it was pretty obvious. Why would ANY girl in her right mind marry someone from Bollywood otherwise. Ameer ladka gareeb ladki "Sacha pyaar" bull crap sells tickets, but doesnt happen in real life
Hes 15? years older than her? "He has been in the "beds" of so many Bollywood-ites, just for a pure hygiene and health standpoint it sounds gross to me๐Ÿคข, but a 20 year old virgin sucks it all up?" according to a blogger

KAHIN kuch garbar hai
I am still waiting for her to prove me wrong and celebrate her 75th wedding anniversary with him too๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I am usually extremely appreciative, friendly and kind when I am out and about. I meet a lot of interesting people when I fly, because I am a motor mouth like II and cant shut up, I met a kid that works for Space X recently on a flight, that is on conf calls with Elon Musk daily. Sad their first space shuttle (the one he was working on) crashed sometime in June, it was unmanned so no lives were lost

If I meet mean people it makes the flying time too long๐Ÿ˜†
I went to the airport at 5 AM and was too sleepy was afraid I will miss my flight
asked the barista to make my mocha with TWO shots of espresso (I am not much of a store coffee drinker, I drink a cup in two years maybe? I love my Iyer filter coffee too much, and I wont spend $7 for some creamy cinnamony cumin-y concoction that remotely doesnt taste like coffee๐Ÿ˜†)

It woke me up and made me bouncy and hyper and the condescending way she spoke made me lose it๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello! Returned from Tirupati this morning. Bina updates ke hi thread 50 khatam kar diya? Not read all comments yet, but caught up with the updates of course.

Thanks Jai for the link on the previous thread.

Wonder how you moms manage to come chat up here. I could not even log in with my cousin's bratty kids around. ๐Ÿ˜† But had loads of fun with them. Made full use of go back to being a kid again.

Now back to grind, sigh.

Welcome back Nisha. ๐Ÿ˜Š
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
uff,how to make that postpartum vandu a lil happy??๐Ÿ˜ญthe contrast btwn her life n II's life is so making the things bad...u r right shru...
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree with you Shru.. He is not at all a bad man... But situations are making us to see him like that... As you told both Bala and Vandu envying RnB n II is causing more problems.. And it is so natural..
If II would have married Subbu or Sree nothing would have changed..

U know wht these reactions r all real. It happens and comparison is bound to happen. It's also natural human behaviour ... Jealousy, irritation boundation towards parents and family , taking wife and kids for granted all happens . It does not make Bala bad.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Almost everyone in this part  of the world suffers from this ailment...of not accepting that there might be something they can't do or aren't good at.  . But majaal hai ki accept kar Len. On top of that they  try to put others down, but interestingly before long their  weaknesses come out in the open for everyone to see. I have learnt  that the best way to deal with this is to directly confront them that you can't do it but can always try...ukhaar lo Kya ukharoge...fir  line par aa jaate hain. There is so much emphasis in this society to market oneself that  individuals trying to see themselves don't  realize that what they are trying to sell actually doesn't exist! 

Shru well said

A week ago I think I listened to a NPR article on narcissism and how the human race has reduced itself to a bunch of people that constantly want attention through every social media outlet. I want to know if any one else listened to it, I was able to catch only the last 7 or so minutes.
Not sure if this was it

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/03/09/391874530/do-parents-nurture-narcissists-by-pouring-on-the-praise

Everyone tries to project  "Oh I am doing this job because I am the bestest" So many said at the sales summit that the
VP had HAND PICKED them
Like they were the only ones he had done that to

Hes a SALES guy, he knows how to play this game u know?
If they all let it go to their heads they would end up mighty disappointed when they discover 70 others were hired that way๐Ÿ˜›
A Sales Director shared a really awful story of how he attended a "Top Salesperson of the year" event of a famous East coast HW Reseller company at Cabo San Lucas,  and one of its female employees happened to bring along her HAIR DRESSER to the event since both her and her hairdresser were having "love troubles"

My company supplies HW to them and they sell to end users so Sales people from company attend such vendor events
Anyway, the hair dresser was stoned the WHOLE three days walked around almost half naked and when he went to the men's rest room one evening by the bar she stood there startling the crap out of him... and then proceeded to tell him "I can give u a beep for $20"
He was stunned and walked out saying "I left my wallet up in my room"

The CEO of the company walked in next and he fled without peeing becoz he was so scared to see a woman in there๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago