Fan Fictions

SS 51 Baby Steps to work on 1 - Page 5

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Jhumpa Lahiri received national humanities medal from Barack obama. Nice!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

Jhumpa Lahiri received national humanities medal from Barack obama. Nice!

😃. I quite liked Namesake and Interpreter.

Nisha dear aduthadhu eppo? 

Waiting to see how II's first day at work went. 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarsyed

I want to kill bala😡

kill venda,paavam akka,shravu n baldie...
oru ten years imprisonment for him at munirka (with no clause allowing him to c his own relatives) n lifetime sentence for ambala annai in real jail...
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Appa seeing Balas true colours and openly expressing admiration for the dude is enough for me...he is over glorified in DII I feel...and the dude under rated
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

Are Wah, hiking and all Han! Super. I guess most of those you met were the arrogant kinds, who carry their hiking boots on their heads...koi Rb types Nahi  mila???  And  I guess you met a lot of subbus-  sales types though. . I can't hike to  save my life so I am glad you got to be a part of the select group of hikers.
Where were these mountains though  which you climbed? 

There were 4 guys and two women, me and this other chic thats a Insides Sales Rep. It was her idea over drinks and dinner at the social the night before, over 25 nodded their heads only 6 showed up at the lobby in the morning at 5, others were too sozzled I guess

The chick that invited me is not much of a hiker herself she admitted AFTER I told her I failed. People are so ashamed to say they cannot do something. I was irritated by the way she constantly kept checking on me, I told her  "I had a baby while working full time and going to Grad School, u think hiking's tougher than that?"

WE ALL DO VARIOUS BRAVE THINGS
Not all of us do the SAME brave things
Its not necessary to mock and ridicule someone for the brave things they havent done

She later admitted to me "I decided college wasnt for me and dropped out and put my things in my Ford Focus and moved half way across the country"

I was thinking to myself in Tamil "Pinne edukku veen dambam? anavasyam to brag about hiking (why the empty brag? when u couldnt even complete two years of college)

I told her politely "I am sure if u went back today you get  yourself a Ph. D!!
I have no motive to pull people down (except Bollywood and politicians of course)

One of the guys that initiated it was a Desi dude, good chap...

Koi R&B types nahi mila... there were a few men hiking, but none hot or charming... all were sweaty and preoccupied😆
It was in Scottsdale Arizona some rocky cliff of a thing yaar

ishruhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonwearer

Appa seeing Balas true colours and openly expressing admiration for the dude is enough for me...he is over glorified in DII I feel...and the dude under rated

appa might admit that in front of amma that too in a far future...but not with anyone else...bcoz bala's decisions r not completely bad in appas point of view.he will say,"its his apna relatives na?we cant afford hotel room bills nor our houses r palaces with hundred rooms..."
amma was lucky as there was no cousin of appa who demanded a daughter's stay at DII!
appa n bala r those types who want to prove something n try to b ideal,in front of unnecessary situations n people...
he is thinking what his relatives might think of him,and not bothered that much about his better half who is pissed with this whole idea!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vidya,
Here fitness is more talked about than work or relaxation. America is the fattest most obese country in the world and it has the most narcissists too.

Its a riot to observe people offers tons of fodder for my story actually

On my way to the conference I sat in the middle, I like to look attake offs and landings, I am a serious flying buff. A obnoxious ass sat by the window occupying the arm rest the whole two hours. I slid his windows up, the gal that sat in the aisle tells me "Oh! he wants the windows down because he is sleeping" "U can turn on these lights if u want"
Giving me a look like I was either hearing impaired or "English impaired "or mentally impaired" wildly gesticulating her arms as if showing me how plane lights work

I looked at her and said  "Oh I KNOW how the lights work, not only on THIS plane but also on a Airbus 380 u know, it flies "looong distances like over the ocean and such, if u flew outside red neck country u wud know. BTW the guy bythe window is very much awake".

Hi! Vikas
How are you?

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
so u literally killed two girls in your mind-one in flight n other during hiking-alle??😆
no wonder II gets her 3 n multiplying talks in her head...
ishruhi thumbnail
and i loved the point that u said our real future updates will b different in presentation than what we saw in our phoochar updates!❤️
thaks for that!!!
i was a bit sad that we were losing some suspence elements...but this is lottery!can read multiple versions of same one!!!😉
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nouf I have no problems in Bala humouring his clan what I seriously object is not having one nice word for Akka for what she stoically put up with...she has never bad mouthed or been indifferent to her in laws...her M iL tells Sam how lovely she and II are but whenever Bala appears he seems to reveal the selfish streak...Appa is that way too  I admire him though for taking care of Periappa...I admire Amma and Vandu more than their men
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago