SS 51 Baby Steps to work on 1 - Page 9

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Read both the updates together..

II feeling alien at the work is so true..it happens when you come back from more than a week break.. Want to see how she balance her work and health..

What to say about Bala?
Spineless, selfish...

Feel very bad for Vandu Unhappy.. When Bala types will learn that you can't push your wife and kids to adjust for everything... They are not your bean bags...
Try to act smart..

Year mujhe bala evil Nahi lagta hai, Han weak zaroor hai shayad but i think the  way he behaves is more because of frustration, helplessness and his inability to improve things financially. And vandu is kind of acting up now because I think she sees The freedoms Ii has in her married life. The a bala situation has always been around, she knows bala can't be firm with his family, so why throw a tantrum now. I understand that there is a new baby, but I think more than that, it's the contrast between vandu and Ii's situation that is creating. All these frustrations. 
Want to gift pattu pavadi to 2 year old daughter of my office friend for Ganesha festival...
So need to go for shopping in the afternoon..
Originally posted by taramira

Read both the updates together..

II feeling alien at the work is so true..it happens when you come back from more than a week break.. Want to see how she balance her work and health..

What to say about Bala?
Spineless, selfish...

Feel very bad for Vandu Unhappy.. When Bala types will learn that you can't push your wife and kids to adjust for everything... They are not your bean bags...
Try to act smart..

Year mujhe bala evil Nahi lagta hai, Han weak zaroor hai shayad but i think the way he behaves is more because of frustration, helplessness and his inability to improve things financially. And vandu is kind of acting up now because I think she sees The freedoms Ii has in her married life. The a bala situation has always been around, she knows bala can't be firm with his family, so why throw a tantrum now. I understand that there is a new baby, but I think more than that, it's the contrast between vandu and Ii's situation that is creating. All these frustrations.

Agree with you Shru.. He is not at all a bad man... But situations are making us to see him like that... As you told both Bala and Vandu envying RnB n II is causing more problems.. And it is so natural..
If II would have married Subbu or Sree nothing would have changed..
Shahid Kapoor's wife is doing cameo in his next film?

http://www.dawn.com/news/1206536

Nisha

You are so correct Big smile .. Didn't you predict this after their marriage? I think her film journey will start with cameo role..

Shahid Kapoor's wife is doing cameo in his next film?

http://www.dawn.com/news/1206536

Nisha

You are so correct Big smile .. Didn't you predict this after their marriage? I think her film journey will start with cameo role..

Yep
I got a chuckle out of it this morning. Its not rocket science it was pretty obvious. Why would ANY girl in her right mind marry someone from Bollywood otherwise. Ameer ladka gareeb ladki "Sacha pyaar" bull crap sells tickets, but doesnt happen in real life
Hes 15? years older than her? "He has been in the "beds" of so many Bollywood-ites, just for a pure hygiene and health standpoint it sounds gross to meDead, but a 20 year old virgin sucks it all up?" according to a bloggerOuch

KAHIN kuch garbar hai
I am still waiting for her to prove me wrong and celebrate her 75th wedding anniversary with him tooTongue

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by ishruhi

so u literally killed two girls in your mind-one in flight n other during hiking-alle??LOL
no wonder II gets her 3 n multiplying talks in her head...

I am usually extremely appreciative, friendly and kind when I am out and about. I meet a lot of interesting people when I fly, because I am a motor mouth like II and cant shut up, I met a kid that works for Space X recently on a flight, that is on conf calls with Elon Musk daily. Sad their first space shuttle (the one he was working on) crashed sometime in June, it was unmanned so no lives were lost

If I meet mean people it makes the flying time too longLOL
I went to the airport at 5 AM and was too sleepy was afraid I will miss my flight
asked the barista to make my mocha with TWO shots of espresso (I am not much of a store coffee drinker, I drink a cup in two years maybe? I love my Iyer filter coffee too much, and I wont spend $7 for some creamy cinnamony cumin-y concoction that remotely doesnt taste like coffeeLOL)

It woke me up and made me bouncy and hyper and the condescending way she spoke made me lose itTongue

LOL
Hello! Returned from Tirupati this morning. Bina updates ke hi thread 50 khatam kar diya? Not read all comments yet, but caught up with the updates of course.

Thanks Jai for the link on the previous thread.

Wonder how you moms manage to come chat up here. I could not even log in with my cousin's bratty kids around. LOL But had loads of fun with them. Made full use of go back to being a kid again.

Now back to grind, sigh. Ouch

Welcome back Nisha. Smile
uff,how to make that postpartum vandu a lil happy??Crythe contrast btwn her life n II's life is so making the things bad...u r right shru...