Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ishruhi

so u literally killed two girls in your mind-one in flight n other during hiking-alle??😆
no wonder II gets her 3 n multiplying talks in her head...

I am usually extremely appreciative, friendly and kind when I am out and about. I meet a lot of interesting people when I fly, because I am a motor mouth like II and cant shut up, I met a kid that works for Space X recently on a flight, that is on conf calls with Elon Musk daily. Sad their first space shuttle (the one he was working on) crashed sometime in June, it was unmanned so no lives were lost

If I meet mean people it makes the flying time too long😆
I went to the airport at 5 AM and  was too sleepy was afraid I will miss my flight
asked the barista to make my mocha with TWO shots of espresso (I am not much of a store coffee drinker, I drink a cup in two years maybe? I love my Iyer filter coffee too much, and I wont spend $7 for some creamy cinnamony cumin-y concoction that remotely doesnt taste like coffee😆)

It woke me up and made me bouncy and hyper and the condescending way she spoke made me lose it😛
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

There were 4 guys and two women, me and this other chic thats a Insides Sales Rep. It was her idea over drinks and dinner at the social the night before, over 25 nodded their heads only 6 showed up at the lobby in the morning at 5, others were too sozzled I guess

The chick that invited me is not much of a hiker herself she admitted AFTER I told her I failed. People are so ashamed to say they cannot do something. I was irritated by the way she constantly kept checking on me, I told her  "I had a baby while working full time and going to Grad School, u think hiking's tougher than that?"

WE ALL DO VARIOUS BRAVE THINGS
Not all of us do the SAME brave things
Its not necessary to mock and ridicule someone for the brave things they havent done

She later admitted to me "I decided college wasnt for me and dropped out and put my things in my Ford Focus and moved half way across the country"

I was thinking to myself in Tamil "Pinne edukku veen dambam? anavasyam to brag about hiking (why the empty brag? when u couldnt even complete two years of college)

I told her politely "I am sure if u went back today you get  yourself a Ph. D!!
I have no motive to pull people down (except Bollywood and politicians of course)

One of the guys that initiated it was a Desi dude, good chap...

Koi R&B types nahi mila... there were a few men hiking, but none hot or charming... all were sweaty and preoccupied😆
It was in Scottsdale Arizona some rocky cliff of a thing yaar

Almost everyone in this part  of the world suffers from this ailment...of not accepting that there might be something they can't do or aren't good at.  . But majaal hai ki accept kar Len. On top of that they  try to put others down, but interestingly before long their  weaknesses come out in the open for everyone to see. I have learnt  that the best way to deal with this is to directly confront them that you can't do it but can always try...ukhaar lo Kya ukharoge...fir  line par aa jaate hain. There is so much emphasis in this society to market oneself that  individuals trying to see themselves don't  realize that what they are trying to sell actually doesn't exist! 

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think it's about money for bala.
That money offer just give him a something like reason to believe that they care about him.
So they won't act like burden.

They just throw a bone to him like they care and know it would be tough for bala to handle one more person so they enact like they were also trying to understand bala.

Seriously I don't know about others.
But it happens mostly and everyone know they will not take money and in end tgey will say she is also family just like my daughter why are you paying money.

It just gave some satisfaction to bala that they care about his condition
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Nisha dee a field day if you wish.

Some stupid and over head drama in yhm.

They showed speed movie tv version.
Divyanka drove bus and ishita also and she is pregnant.

Its the utter most crap
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Good morning/ evening All,
Loving it. Aaaj Bahut din baad SoSy mein bahar aayi.

Thank you Nisha.

I guess most of the men's of my fathers era were like Bala.
Now I guess even if they care for own parents would be enough.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
And if they are really paying.
Then it would be near hell to vandu.
It proves their arrogance and girl may not listen to others and behave her own way.
And she will have her clause my dad is paying for what I spend.
Bala won't be there in house to maintain things so all falls on vandu.

Its a real threat either ways for vandu.

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats 😛
Thread 51 🥱

Had a severe headache so could not stay back.. Thanks whoever msgd...

Welcome back Nisha..
putti77 thumbnail
Read both the updates together..

II feeling alien at the work is so true..it happens when you come back from more than a week break.. Want to see how she balance her work and health..

What to say about Bala?
Spineless, selfish...

Feel very bad for Vandu 😔.. When Bala types will learn that you can't push your wife and kids to adjust for everything... They are not your bean bags...
Try to act smart..
putti77 thumbnail
Good Morning/Evening people...

Shilpa where are you?
Envee are you still in Tirupathi?
Vibhu?
SR?
SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Read both the updates together..

II feeling alien at the work is so true..it happens when you come back from more than a week break.. Want to see how she balance her work and health..

What to say about Bala?
Spineless, selfish...

Feel very bad for Vandu 😔.. When Bala types will learn that you can't push your wife and kids to adjust for everything... They are not your bean bags...
Try to act smart..

take care dee.