SS 51 Baby Steps to work on 1 - Page 6

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Take care Asma...forest fires...poor animals and plant life pay a heave price most times to man's greed
Originally posted by moonwearer

Hiking and fitness have become the fetish of the cool or elitist class of today...yes there seems to be no effort to stay in commune with nature or with the folks you are hiking with...it appears to be a bid to prove a point as you rightly put a projection of sorts...my mountaineering instructor used to say Vidya watch people when you are in the mountains you will learn a great deal about yourself and others.
Great to see you in your elements hope you rested well and made up for lost time with the guys at home...your lil one in particular 

So true Sri! 

Isn't there something really humbling when you pick up after yourself? Paid help had obviously changed every experience in life especially hikes and climbs! 
Edited by blue5sky - 6 years ago
Asma Even Himalayan treks have become like a picnic...when i hear how people go to the Valley of flowers and get back without proper acclimatization and trek organisers themselves arrange for kacchar to carry bags...where is the fun of trekking ?
Originally posted by moonwearer

Take care Asma...forest fires...poor animals and plant life pay a heave price most times to man's greed

Thanks Sri will do! Smile

The tropics are home to thick forests.
Slash and burn was an eco friendly practice for centuries when rainfall was not a problem. Not anymore. Someone over uses someone else pays. We are one big blue planet after all!

Edited by blue5sky - 6 years ago
Jhumpa Lahiri received national humanities medal from Barack obama. Nice!
Originally posted by taramira

Jhumpa Lahiri received national humanities medal from Barack obama. Nice!

Big smile. I quite liked Namesake and Interpreter.

Nisha dear aduthadhu eppo? 

Waiting to see how II's first day at work went. Day Dreaming
Originally posted by sarsyed

I want to kill balaAngry

kill venda,paavam akka,shravu n baldie...
oru ten years imprisonment for him at munirka (with no clause allowing him to c his own relatives) n lifetime sentence for ambala annai in real jail...
Appa seeing Balas true colours and openly expressing admiration for the dude is enough for me...he is over glorified in DII I feel...and the dude under rated