Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvjunk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful written review of Adi journey as a character & Gautam as an actor...Adi started as kid who was misguided ..full of hate..Gautam also started nervously..as it is difficult sometimes for a child actor to perfect his dialogue & acting...so as character of adi has progressed and setteled so as Guatam improved his acting..yesterday though Raman-Ishita had a wonderful scene but IShu-Adi scene was the highlight of the show

& everyone who has pointed  that Shagun should have show same progress is absolutely right...it would looked logical & far better to except the change in shagun...but the night belonged to Adi-Gautam..he had come for lot of criticism earlier..nice to see him develop...i think the bonding in with all yhm actors & kids has had a effect on gautam..

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Slow claps to EVERYTHING you've written NidhiπŸ‘πŸ‘...it brought tears to my eyes😭
I dunno why but I feel Ive started loving Adi more than Ruhi...does anyone else feel the same?

Its like - a damaged/retreated soul coming back into sunshine seems to tug at my heartstrings
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil_1

After this impeccable write up; I'm speechless! Thank you so much πŸ€— I'm flattered 😳

But that IshRa scene ... just to watch that ONE scene I watched the entire epi all over again! I'm thinking about a third watch! The entire episode is going to my one of the favorite episodes' list, so yeah, will re-watch soon πŸ˜›

As for the precap, I think Manoj shouldn't have intervened! We won't know until we see the scene playing out 😊

Ah & Ishu's getting a sonogram so I was hoping for some of those moments! Oh yes! Me too πŸ˜ƒ Their reactions would be awesome

As for Ishu... this baby... it's all happened so soon that she really hasn't been able to register it fully... not that she doesn't care but she'd left any hope and now that it's finally happened... it'll take time to sink in!

That's what I felt too yesterday. Up until now, she knew she was pregnant, but it hadn't sunken in yet. But yesterday when she felt she and the baby were in danger, did she actually realize the magnanimity of the situation for the very first time. I just hope she doesn't hop around on her own now.

Ever since Ishu found out that she couldn't be a mother... people have hurled many taunts at her! 

Whether it was Subbu's mother or even Mummyji! Perhaps that's why this notion had sat in Ishu's mind that being "pregnant" is an obligation! It's to give a family their "heir" ... 

I believe that's the reason Ishu says that the family has alot of "expectations" ...

That mentality, I guess stems from her previous inability to "give" an heir ...

I really don't know how much sense I make but this "take" of mine comes after watching the "IshRa" scene 4 times!

Please do tell me what you feel Nidoo! I really wouldn't be surprised if you disagreed!

Wow! Wonderful take, Umeirah πŸ‘ I hadn't thought of it in this way 😳

While I feel this does make absolute sense, I still think it kind of undermines the woman and the mother she is. If you remember, she wanted to adopt a kid before she met Ruhi and her adoption plea was rejected. She wanted to do that for HER OWN SELF and nobody else. She wanted to be a mother, to nurture a child with her love and care and make the kid her own.

Now that she is actually experiencing natural motherhood, I don't see that sense of ownership. 

That is why Raman asks her to not think of this child as a 'burden', which time and again, she unknowingly makes it look like. She has always been an individual, independent woman, and this baby is the biggest marvel of her life, and she's not relishing it for herself.

-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -K.13-

Lovely lovely write up!  I absolutely love the growth of Adi's character & you have outlined so beautifully! Thank you Krishy πŸ€—

-----

I, too, wish they had a better transition for Shagun.  I liked the guilty Shagun of last Saturday but I'm creeped out by the overly white Shagun.  Why can't she be normal? Trying to change for her kids but still angry at Ishita (even if it's just internal dialogs)? @red - I never hated her from day one. In fact, I kind of empathized with her character at times. Now I have a total disconnect πŸ˜•

I guess they are just going to flip flop her from grey --> black --> white ---> black.  No growth, just flip flop. πŸ€”

Plus with all these obnoxious rumors of surrogacy (which I generally ignore) - I can't help but subconsciously shudder with Shagun urf Ruhi. 
---

Wish I had brain power right now to write something more meaningful, but really just wanted to say how lovely your post is! 

Thanks again 😳 Your takes on the episodes are more than wonderful πŸ‘ Always a ray of positivity in there 😳

Originally posted by: -K.13-

Also true confession - even when Adi was a brat I had a major soft spot for him bc you could see just how much like Raman he was.  In his hurt & anger - he acted out & built a shell.  Though he did stupid crap during Sautan sagas, he was so vulnerable at the core...just waiting for someone to take him under their wing & guide him. 

Idk I think somehow have a preference for characters who have the real opportunity for growth like Raman & Adi because their journey is relatable (to an extent).  Plus as a viewer, it's nice to see the action & subsequent reaction lead to long term change bc that makes tracks seem intentional & gives e,optional depth.

@blue - Well said, I so agree! πŸ‘

@green - Even I have a preference for such characters! A relatable grey, is much better than a pure black or pure white. And yes, as a viewer it feels good when you look back and are able to connect the dots between a character's past deeds, his journey, and the recent actions. Speaks for good story-telling 😳
Edited by -Nidoo- - 8 years ago
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Thank you Nidoo for this topic everything you point out we can clearly see everystep of Adi journey and his transformation. The one we  angry and mad when he do something like awful thing to hurt other people intentional and unintentional today he come a long way to be a loveble boy and caring for his loves one. He was craving for love from his Family want to be a part of his family but because he was misguide from the beginning so he behave like lost boy. But now time had change his environment had change to live with the loving family he know what is love  sharing and x

Crying mean for him.  and as well as the progress of Gautum in his acting career. He can made us hate annoy disgusting and ending with loving him to the core. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘You are awesome Nidoo to get to the straight point dear. Thank you once Gain for open this post.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you Jum πŸ€—

@bold - THAT is the bottomline of everything. 

@underlined - True that. Gautam is now becoming as adorable to my heart as Ruhi was 😳
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdwst

Beautifully written

Thank you nids.

πŸ‘

Originally posted by: kaa1202

Beautifully put up by you, NidhiπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Viji and Kaarthik 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Brilliant write up Nidoo.. You have described Adi's journey and his growth in every relation so Beautifully πŸ‘ 😳 Thank you Kavya 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

I loved ishu Adi scen... they have come a long way from where Adi used to hate ishu didn't wanted to accept her as mother or even as Raman's wife but see today he just didn't accept her as mother.. Raman's wife but he loves her so much that he became insequre of looseing her love.. her care.. he don't want to loose the warmth of her love.. the bliss which he finally have in her love.. her upbringing.. this is the Same Adi who once during sautan saga track indirectly called as evil witch step mother(when he recited that step mother story) and today he directly confessed that how much he loves her and how much importance ishu have in his life as his mother.. his ishimaa... really loved how he told her that he was insequre looseing her love and loved how ishu assured him that no matter what he is her first child a part of her heart... he will always comes first for her... and her love for him will never change... really a heartwarming scen... ❀️ How true! ❀️ He's scared of being the 'step-son' of the woman he once deemed as his 'evil step-mother'.

Raman Adi scen was good as you said Raman can find his shadow in Adi... loved how Adi assured Raman that he will take care of his ishimaa... and Raman had relief... that side hug of father son was good.. liked that scen... they have become like friends... looking forward for more scenes of Adi Raman.. in fact the entire little family ishraRudi 😳 Me too 😳

Ishra scen was beautiful liked how Raman was worried about ishu and angry about her carelessness towards herself.. and my favorite Raman putting his Palm on ishu's tummy and talking to his little baby awww that was cute..lovely ❀️ loved how he told her to be little selfish and think about her and there baby take proper care of herself and that teasing that hug.. really droolworthy loved it ❀️ 😳 It was so touching the way he scolded her and talked to the baby I fall flat for Raman, again and again, in every other scene now ☺️ πŸ˜†

Adi Ruhi scen was lovely i always like to see this siblings scen the masti..the teasing at the same time love and care for each other.. loved how Adi brought gift for Ruhi from his pocket money so sweet and Ruhi jumped with joy getting her favorite gift.. but then that little drama and finally she accepted the gift... that scen was good minus that little drama by Ruhi(no offense my POV) 😳 Ruhi has become a drama queen only πŸ˜† Wish they bring her innocence back 😳

Rest of the Epi was also good with sarika ACP.. bala vandu scens.. but obviously Adi ishu and ishra scenes stole the show overall a good Epi 😳

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Kavya πŸ€—
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya17.8

Beautifully written post..

Adi/Gautam deserves all the praises for his amazing improvement as a character and also an actor..πŸ‘

He does, indeed πŸ‘ Thank you 😳

Originally posted by: iffanvidz

Nice review..so today raman going to know about reformed shagun..atleast if got cleared his focus will move on to ashok, even shagun will find some thing fishy..raman got help from ngo during ashok..is that same ngo she is working for?

Thanks 😊 Not speculating anything as of now. Lets see how much does Raman get to know and how much does he believe 😳
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvjunk

Beautiful written review of Adi journey as a character & Gautam as an actor...Adi started as kid who was misguided ..full of hate..Gautam also started nervously..as it is difficult sometimes for a child actor to perfect his dialogue & acting...so as character of adi has progressed and setteled so as Guatam improved his acting..yesterday though Raman-Ishita had a wonderful scene but IShu-Adi scene was the highlight of the show

& everyone who has pointed  that Shagun should have show same progress is absolutely right...it would looked logical & far better to except the change in shagun...but the night belonged to Adi-Gautam..he had come for lot of criticism earlier..nice to see him develop...i think the bonding in with all yhm actors & kids has had a effect on gautam..

Thank you 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

@bold - Yes, Gautam has come as far as Adi has, and that's why it is so heart warming to see this positive curve 😳 It makes you believe in the character more and more 😳

@underlined - True! Despite having one of the most wonderful IshRa scenes, Adi stole my heart yesterday, and hence couldn't help penning down this post 😳 😳
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: gravity23

Slow claps to EVERYTHING you've written NidhiπŸ‘πŸ‘...it brought tears to my eyes😭

I dunno why but I feel Ive started loving Adi more than Ruhi...does anyone else feel the same?

Its like - a damaged/retreated soul coming back into sunshine seems to tug at my heartstrings

@bold - Aww.. I feel so flattered now ☺️ Thank you for crying πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Even I have started loving Adi more than Ruhi these past few days. Its exactly how Ishita transformed Raavan Kumar, she transformed mini Raavan Kumar 😳