Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

AjNa os: Thank you my love.

darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all, this short os was written on the request of Nisha, who wanted an os on AjNa where they were finally normal with each other. She wanted a cute sweet moment. I hope this qualifies. Please feel free to like an comment.😊

"I am very tired," said Sanjana as she and Ajay entered their room after spending a night out with their families celebrating their anniversary. Wow, she thought to herself, it has been a year already. Smiling she went and sat at the dresser as she removed her jewelry. Meanwhile Ajay had taken off his jacket and loosened the first few buttons of his shirt as he sat down on their bed behind her. He loved watching her do, even the most simplest things. She was beautiful and finally she was all his. The day he claimed her to be officially his was the happiest day of his life. A year ago they didn't get married for love, but God had different plans for them. Sanjana caught her husband staring at her in the mirror. Turning around to face him she asked,

"What's the matter? Why are you looking at me like that? "

Ajay smiled and put his hand out to her and said come. She laced her hand in his and got up from the chair to sit on her husband's lap, still holding his hand, while his other hand held her around the waist.

Smiling and looking her directly in her eyes he brought up the hand he was holding and kissed it. After which he said, "Thank you".

Confused, Sanjana asked,

"What for? What did I do to deserve a thank you today."

Smiling Ajay let go of her hand and moved his hand to caress her face, his voice soft as he said

"Thank you for choosing to be in my life. For loving and not giving up on me. You are the best thing that has ever happen to me. Not just me but my whole family. I would always be grateful for what you have done for us. You are an amazing, strong and loving person. You have become my strength and the reason I wake up looking forward to the new day, because I know I get to spend it with you. You have become my best friend and my soul mate."

Sanjana sat silently looking into her husband's eyes as he spoke those words to her, tears of joy flowing freely. Her happiness at that moment could not be measured. Smiling with the tears she teased

"Well what I am supposed to say now after that huh? I can't beat that." She said as she let out a soft giggle.

Smiling broadly he raised his hand up to wipe her tears and with a little mischief on his face he replied, "Well actions do speak louder than words" , as he winked at her. Sanjana couldn't help the blush she felt at her husband's suggestion. She knew her husband loved teasing her but she was no different so feigning ignorance she said,

"Yes I do a lot for you don't I? I cook, clean and take care of you. That is what you meant, right?" She said smiling at him. Ajay raised his eyebrows while thinking, so this is how she going to play this, sorry wifey I always have the upper hand. Before Sanjana knew what was happening she was lifted up and placed on the bed with her husband on top of her, with a smug look on his face. She couldn't help but laugh but then his expression changed and Sanjana felt her mouth go dry. His eyes were filled with so much love and desire all mixed into one that she felt herself go red. Breaking eye contact just long enough to reach over and take off the lights Ajay prepared to show his wife just how much he adored her and Sanjana... well she was not going to be out done either.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Edited by darrish - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreenaveena thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for writing a OS on Ajna . 
It was very nice :)
Keep writing more :)
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow RishπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
That was one sweet cute OS😳

I really loved it😳

And the last scene

Thank you for writing thisπŸ˜ƒ

Wonderful it wasπŸ‘πŸΌ
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
amazing osπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i wish we could see the love between AjNa in serial too. Thank u for this
please write more stories on them
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Amazing;Awesum;Splendid;Fantabulous and What not ...Well I just couldnt find More words to Praise ur OS...OMG Rish You wrote sooo beautifully...See U r a splendid Author.I could Actually Imagine AjNa before my Eyes I so wish we could get Such Sweet moments Between AjNa in the Show Too.Have u ever thought Of Starting ur Career as An Author...Thanx a ton For writing dis Rish.Love u sweets and Thanx for keeping My request.
mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Rish for this wonderful os 😊
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww it was so so romantic <3 I loved it and I am in AjNa dream world now.

Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece and please keep on writing such sweet and romantic os for our AjNa.
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sweet & lovely OS.. Thanks for writing this !! I enjoyed the light hearted romance..
darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much guys for all the lovely comments.😊
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! This is awesome. Love it. Thanks for sharing. I was like β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ throughout until I got to the last line, which got me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. That's cute.