Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: hermione82

Loads of jewels came out from their mouth I see

But this is hilarious
people sleep on footpath because their family disowned them 🤣
W*F ????
Idiots..Haven't u heard of the word poverty??

They made up of whole story to blame family but its their cheap comment on poverty is more hurtful. 

Originally posted by: riti4u

Okay TM Bookmarking this post coz i want to see video you are talking about and right now since I am in office , I can't see it so really can't comment on fuss created here.

As far as history of your posts are concerned , i doubt on your intentions . As far as if this incident is anywhere true, then even Sohail Khan deserves punishment for this offence and for Salman my thoughts are reserved till I watch video interview.

Why do u have to judge my intention all the time. I wouldnt have posted this video had they never made such comment. This post is regarding the lose comment made by two brother ob poverty.

Originally posted by: JugniBolt

W*F.. idiots.. Their justifications are beyond ridiculous.

The driver was given bail next day for Rs. 10000

Originally posted by: Fiery.Phoenix.

Firstly what's the association between the two videos ? They are mutually exclusive. 

Secondly, it was the driver who ran over. How does that equate to Sohail running over ?

Thirdly, he pointed out the "black" plastic usage can be dangerous especially in the night when one can't see them. And he did state his driver should be punished. So what am I missing here other than the obvious trolling...?

And while at it, may be post the article link and the entire article which states it was the driver who was driving while going out to fetch his dinner...

P.S: Why should those greedy idiots be paid who threw out the woman on the streets ? Do let me know cuz this one is a bouncer...

Its funny driver did the accident, he ran off to galaxy apartment and then he goes to surrender saying he was at fault.  Driver was released on bail for Rs. 10,000 next day.

A good driver always slow down at turn, a good driver always keep headlight on in the night and a good driver is always careful at the intersection. So I doubt if driver did the accident.

This is post is regarding the loss comment made by the brother that poor people shouldnt cover up with plastic, or they should be more careful especially during rain. 

blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Why do u have to judge my intention all the time. I wouldnt have posted this video had they never made such comment. This post is regarding the lose comment made by two brother ob poverty.

SHOOT THE MESSENGER...👍🏼
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Wow Salman easily concluded that the woman was thrown out of the house and that's why she was sleeping on the foot path... wah...kya baat .. I see so much arrogance on his face when he was talking to the reporter... absolutely does not care for what they do and easily said that we are not going help the victim...
Even when some one is sleeping on foot path, it is the driver's responsibility to make sure he does not hurt anyone or make an accident. That's the duty of a responsible driver... I have seen so many accident cases here in NJ, every time the driver was held responsible because even though the other person is wrong, the care should be taken by the driver... 

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
such shameless idiots 🤢
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Salman's 3% Charity should take care of the women who are being thrown out of their houses by their husband.

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Sohail or Arbaaz?

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/actor-arbaaz-khans-car-crushes-woman-to-death-driver-gets-bail-490731

Sohail came to know after 1 hour eventhough he was in the house, obviously he must be drunk and driving 

Originally posted by: RogerFedrer

Arbaaz was also involved in an accident case.

This might be same incident, but I will check and post it if there is any

Originally posted by: riti4u

It is fun for you right to make false accusation and defame the actor as much as you can...coz probably you cant accept the fact that he can be loved by many inspite of whatever happened in his life... Get over it ..and Stop this mindless and childish tactics...

sorry if I sound rude... i m not usually in this tone..but you provoked..

Wah... sahi hai... i m expressing my opinion just like u have right to express ur opinion. I didnt knew about this case or else I would have posted long time back. 

Originally posted by: ramyarn

WOW , What an excuse , reminds me of the infamous quote of Marie-Antoinette," if the subjects had no bread , let them eat cake". 
Rich people and their attitude, Actually their insane fans should be blamed for supporting these stars unconditionally .👍🏼

it was the worst excuse from the rich and famous

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think the reaction and the criticism, in part at least is because of Sohail and Salman's comments about people sleeping on footpaths. 

Yes it would be a good safety measure if a homeless person doesn't cover themselves in any dark material at night.  But when you are on the sidewalk there is an expectation of safety because you are OFF THE ROAD.  It would be a much better safety measure if the driver stays on the road and is extra cautious when it's raining.  The driver always has a much bigger responsibility of safety since he's operating the giant heavy machinery.  

Salman is an idiot.  First of all since he himself is involved in a similar case he should have kept his trap shut.  He sounded absolutely clueless when he said the woman must have been thrown out of her house to have been sleeping on the sidewalk. And this is a positive spin on it.  He also sounded like someone who was trying to shift some of the blame on the family of the victim.  He really shouldn't have commented on this at all.  Hearing him say people shouldn't sleep on sidewalks makes me think that he probably doesn't feel any responsibility in his own case either.  

the worst comment was Salman said, driver felt he was driving on a black bag but the bag had woman in it. 🤢

Everytime this Brother  open their mouth only garbage comes out

Its just insane how this brother made comment on the poor people who cover up with black plastic bag on the footpath during rain. What r they expecting they shouldnt even cover up themselves so that the rich drunken men driving in 20 lakh AC car should see abke to see from window their condition. Being human ke naam pe shaaintan ghum rahe hai. 
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Its just insane how this brother made comment on the poor people who cover up with black plastic bag on the footpath during rain. What r they expecting they shouldnt even cover up themselves so that the rich drunken men driving in 20 lakh AC car should see abke to see from window their condition. Being human ke naam pe shaaintan ghum rahe hai. 

shame on them🤢
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Its just the arrogance of the power and money... nothing else.. 🤢