Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Saarey Footpaths Lallu aur Jaahil Khan ke Baap ka hai naa 😡...they have the right to drive on footpath in intoxicated state...but poor people cannot sleep there. 

Now the question to be asked is that footpath is also meant for  walking by pedestrians...what if someone was standing or walking on the footpath at the time the Killer Khan brothers decided to get drunk and drive on them? Has anybody thought abt that? 

Footpath is meant for drunk driver. They know they can get away with punishment by paying small amount. Salman or his brother never had any guilt. They havent stopped drinking. There are people who make mistake and they feel guilty but no this two. 
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Okay TM Bookmarking this post coz i want to see video you are talking about and right now since I am in office , I can't see it so really can't comment on fuss created here.
As far as history of your posts are concerned , i doubt on your intentions . As far as if this incident is anywhere true, then even Sohail Khan deserves punishment for this offence and for Salman my thoughts are reserved till I watch video interview.
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
W*F.. idiots.. Their justifications are beyond ridiculous.
Firstly what's the association between the two videos ? They are mutually exclusive. 

Secondly, it was the driver who ran over. How does that equate to Sohail running over ?

Thirdly, he pointed out the "black" plastic usage can be dangerous especially in the night when one can't see them. And he did state his driver should be punished. So what am I missing here other than the obvious trolling...?

And while at it, may be post the article link and the entire article which states it was the driver who was driving while going out to fetch his dinner...

P.S: Why should those greedy idiots be paid who threw out the woman on the streets ? Do let me know cuz this one is a bouncer...
Edited by Fiery.Phoenix. - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Sohail or Arbaaz?
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/actor-arbaaz-khans-car-crushes-woman-to-death-driver-gets-bail-490731
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Saarey Footpaths Lallu aur Jaahil Khan ke Baap ka hai naa 😡...they have the right to drive on footpath in intoxicated state...but poor people cannot sleep there. 

Now the question to be asked is that footpath is also meant for walking by pedestrians...what if someone was standing or walking on the footpath at the time the Killer Khan brothers decided to get drunk and drive on them? Has anybody thought abt that? 

Arbaaz was also involved in an accident case.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Sohail or Arbaaz?

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/actor-arbaaz-khans-car-crushes-woman-to-death-driver-gets-bail-490731

thanks for sharing the link. So first thing it was Arbaaz 's car driven by Sohail's driver. Neither Arbaaz or Sohail were in the car when incident happened .. So yes there are no two separate incidents but one..and that too by driver...

so this is for TM... even if any belonging to SKF or say remotely to Khan family gets involved in accident..blame comes on them? is this your logic for this post...? so if suppose even shera is involved in accident..you will blame Salman...?

It is fun for you right to make false accusation and defame the actor as much as you can...coz probably you cant accept the fact that he can be loved by many inspite of whatever happened in his life... Get over it ..and Stop this mindless and childish tactics...

sorry if I sound rude... i m not usually in this tone..but you provoked..
hollyBollyWood thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cue in sanjay dutt's sadak wala song

rehne ko ghar nahin, sone ko bistar nahin
apna bistar hai sala footpaath, ab na hit kar na mujhe

QUOTE=blue-ice]Why do these poor people sleep on the footpath anyways...when they can sleep in their air conditioned rooms...on their soft beds in their bungalows?? beats me😕[/QUOTE]
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
WOW , What an excuse , reminds me of the infamous quote of Marie-Antoinette," if the subjects had no bread , let them eat cake".
Rich people and their attitude, Actually their insane fans should be blamed for supporting these stars unconditionally .