Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
how funny when similar accident case happened with hema malini recently and in her defense she blamed the "opposite party was careless and not following traffic rules" then i dont see any concern from TM for that kid and family and bashing for hema for her defensive ness...oh yeah that is hema malini, the great actress and great human but here it is salman/ his family!! and they are born to be bashed to death...👏 great !! and members joining bandwagon party...typical forum

P.S :and dharmender quoted "Our family is blessed to be loved by the entire nation. As long as we have the good wishes of all our fans no harm can come to us. Aap log aise hi humein pyar karte rahiye." after that hema's accident..

but carry on...u people are making me love salman even more..
Edited by fivestars - 8 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fivestars

how funny when similar accident case happened with hema malini recently and in her defense she said the "opposite party was careless and not following traffic rules" then i dont see any concern from TM for that kid and family...oh yeah that is hema malini, the great actress and great human but here it is salman/ his family and they are born to be bashed to death...👏 great !! and members joining bandwagon party...typical forum

P.S :and dharmender quoted "Our family is blessed to be loved by the entire nation. As long as we have the good wishes of all our fans no harm can come to us. Aap log aise hi humein pyar karte rahiye."

😆😆😆
fivestars thumbnail

whats so funny ? 😕laughing at accidents ? SHAME 
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No, laughing at the comparison.

Originally posted by: bramcote46

pathetic people with no shame for making these types of statements  🤢

Seriously, they have no shame, they forgot someone was killed in the accident. 

Originally posted by: Vedika126

do they have any shame before commenting in such a way?? 

and why cant they drive carefully. There is something called headlight on cars which helps to see the road ahead and what hinderances are there. Why drive on footpaths then. Anyways people drive with full beam in india so how come they cant see whats ahead on the road. 

Yeah..they put all the blame on the rain coat cover and poor people. 

Originally posted by: karan-007

kuch bhi bolta hai Salman🥱 

This time he was not drunk.

Originally posted by: blue-ice

People harping on ...footpath is not for sleeping ...chalo maan liya its not fior sleeping...but walk karne ke liya toh hain na...what if someone is waiting for a bus...or just plain walking on FP...and a drunk driver kills them ...then what?? Its the driver's responsibility to be careful and be on alert...because he is the one with the machine that can kill if used irresponsibly...

and people should not cover them with black plastic bags...but what if someone waiting for a bus is wearing black from head to toe...at night...the point being...u shouldn't be driving on the FP...and not a million, billion or zillion excuses will work for u...if you do...

Seedhi baat hai traffic rules are meant only for common people while rich and famous are allowed to drive anywhere they want. So far 2 people dead because of their family and none in jail 👏
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

how funny when similar accident case happened with hema malini recently and in her defense she blamed the "opposite party was careless and not following traffic rules" then i dont see any concern from TM for that kid and family and bashing for hema for her defensive ness...oh yeah that is hema malini, the great actress and great human but here it is salman/ his family!! and they are born to be bashed to death...👏 great !! and members joining bandwagon party...typical forum

P.S :and dharmender quoted "Our family is blessed to be loved by the entire nation. As long as we have the good wishes of all our fans no harm can come to us. Aap log aise hi humein pyar karte rahiye." after that hema's accident..

I urge you to read up on the Hema Malini case lol, its nowhere similar to this case. Even Hema herself was BADLY injured. 

Originally posted by: ani_gr

Wow Salman easily concluded that the woman was thrown out of the house and that's why she was sleeping on the foot path... wah...kya baat .. I see so much arrogance on his face when he was talking to the reporter... absolutely does not care for what they do and easily said that we are not going help the victim...

Even when some one is sleeping on foot path, it is the driver's responsibility to make sure he does not hurt anyone or make an accident. That's the duty of a responsible driver... I have seen so many accident cases here in NJ, every time the driver was held responsible because even though the other person is wrong, the care should be taken by the driver... 

there is simple rule in driving, pedestrian comes first but not for them. If there were really guilty about hit and run case, their family would have stopped drinking long time back. 

Originally posted by: subhs

such shameless idiots 🤢

They r head of BH so every crime is excused. 

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Salman's 3% Charity should take care of the women who are being thrown out of their houses by their husband.

They r saving money for movie production.

SD was laughing at the comparison. Isnt it shame to support such people who did accident ?
fivestars thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

SD was laughing at the comparison. Isnt it shame to support such people who did accident ?

it is even more shame to turn blind eye for hema 's defensive ness but bash others for thier defensive ness

it is utmost shame to praise some one for their good deeds but  bash others for the same good deeds saying its their PR/image makeover..

Edited by fivestars - 8 years ago
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I urge you to read up on the Hema Malini case lol, its nowhere similar to this case. Even Hema herself was BADLY injured.

Not to mention Hema Malini was critised on this very forum as well.

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

it is even more shame to turn blind eye for hema 's defensive ness but bash others for thier defensive ness

it is utmost shame to praise some one for their good deeds but bash others for the same good deeds saying its their PR/image makeover..

No one is turning a blind eye.

Did you not read the many threads critizing her and the doctor that took her to hospital without attending to the other family involved.

Or when she said she would help the family with costs and was accused of trying to buy them out.