Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fivestars

it is even more shame to turn blind eye for hema 's defensive ness but bash others for thier defensive ness

it is utmost shame to praise some one for their good deeds but  bash others for the same good deeds saying its their PR/image makeover..

Its more shameful to be reminded after 5 year about a promise to donate 4 lakh to a school. 

Its more shameful to be reminded about payment to the contractor (2 lakh) and electricity payment of Rs. 50000 after 4 month.

Its more shameful to collect money in the name of charity and then not donating it to the victim

Its more shameful to promise donation to farmer from the profit and forgetting about it.

Well if the logic is to compare Salman and Sohail drink and drive accident will all the accident then I disagree with it. 
Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Hema's case is different from Salman and Sohail... She was also at fault, she did not take the kid to the hospital I would not say she, because was hurt badly too... her guys should have taken them both to the hospital... 
Where Khan family here is at fault.. entirely different case.. why compare ?
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

No one is turning a blind eye.

Did you not read the many threads critizing her and the doctor that took her to hospital without attending to the other family involved.

Or when she said she would help the family with costs and was accused of trying to buy them out.

what i mean is hema defended herself saying the opposite party is careless and not following traffic rules !! same way salman/sohail has the right to defend themselves whatever be the case ...period 

and as usual people twist the words and read what they want to read!!πŸ˜† iam done..

good luck to all with ur bashings on the same topic of salman's day in and outπŸ‘πŸΌ

[

what i mean is hema defended herself saying the opposite party is careless and not following traffic rules !! same way salman/sohail has the right to defend themselves whatever be the case ...period 

and as usual people twist the words and read what they want to read!!πŸ˜† iam done..

good luck to all with ur bashings on the same topic of salman's day in and outπŸ‘πŸΌ

Bringing Hema into topic reminds me of politician from opposite party when they don't have anything to defend they will blame 5th person who has no relation with such topic. 

So, whats twisted in this thread, its interview of Salman and Sohail, they blamed everything on poor people for sleeping on footpath and for covering up with plastic to protect from cold and rain. I wouldnt have pointed out but he is running being human. Such talks cannot come from human who doesnt respect poor people. 
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Bringing Hema into topic reminds me of politician from opposite party when they don't have anything to defend they will blame 5th person who has no relation with such topic. 

So, whats twisted in this thread, its interview of Salman and Sohail, they blamed everything on poor people for sleeping on footpath and for covering up with plastic to protect from cold and rain. I wouldnt have pointed out but he is running being human. Such talks cannot come from human who doesnt respect poor people. 

mirror mirror !!

look who is preaching !!as if u didnt bring salman in nana patekar charity topic in the first post itself to put down him for whatever reasons god knows .. so,next time see the mirror before preaching others..😳

cya

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There was nara in congee govt decades ago "Garibi hatao"
These khan bothers changed it to "Garibo ko hatao (maar daalo)."

So every1 who sleeps on foothpath r abandoned by their families? 

It gets uglier n uglier. No remorse, no regret, no shame, just accusation on the plight of poor ppl. 

And Being 3% human facade... didnt sohail said its a good family business. Every1 shud do it... lilbit of charity baki sab apni jeb me. 

mirror mirror !!

look who is preaching !!as if u didnt bring salman in nana patekar charity topic in the first post itself to put down him for whatever reasons god knows .. so,next time see the mirror before preaching others..😳
cya

So if I compared 2 charity, u will compare 2 accident... sahi hai πŸ˜³

But, I don't see a relation between 2 accident or their statement. One is drunk and drive case and act was justified shameless idiots by saying its poor people fault for sleeping on footpath and covering up with plastic bag while Hema case was of accident and she herself was victim of it. 

In my previous topic, I showed Nana Patekar is bigger philanthropist then Salman Khan (who owns Being Human Charitiable trust and he collects money from public in the name of charity and yet doesnt do much for the society). So there is nothing special that Salman is doing and Nana deserves more appreciation and accolade then Salman. 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQQinYXN1mc[/YOUTUBE]
6 minute of tribute by Being Human  πŸ‘  

At 11 pm driver was driving Lexus car. πŸ€” 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXAakmlO9CA[/YOUTUBE]
9tanki, you are a superstar! Keep the topics coming.   πŸ˜³