Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi.6

The update was incredible ! ^_^

This story is so different and that's why I like it so much ! :D
The conversation between the half turned complete sibling was really really good ! Loved it to the core ! 
Thanks a lot for the pm ! I really forgot to search. :)

Thank You! Thank You! I am glad it was a fun read. :)
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cooldude101

How on earth didn't I chance upon this? This is freaking gold in the middle of my Manan forum.

I had already had bathed with her mild fragrance and won't be getting it off my mind for good long time. It's imprinted on my mind. If only she knew. ~ definitely my favorite line.

I fell in love with your writing almost instantaneously. Please continue soon. My Manan feels are killing me!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh! Calm down, lady!

Well, this is certainly missed because I am not one of those most regular person on KYY forum and neither is this thing on KYY forum but on Fan-fiction Forum. If that makes you feel any better.

I am so glad you like the way its been penned. And I am not really looking forward to kill you.

Originally posted by: Cooldude101

The only thing that the story lacks is the amount of response that you should be getting for writing something so beautiful and interesting. With new characters this gives the story a new and fresh approach and I cannot stop myself for checking your page almost every time to see whether you had updated or not. Stories like these are hard to come by and I really want this one to be very successful. 
Please update soon I am totally fallin for this FF. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You did not just say that? I mean, it's one of the best complements one would have ever stated to me. Apart from the fact that it isn't really the most beautiful and interesting thing. But I am glad you find it new and fresh, because that's what it was meant for.

Thanks for all your complements and everything.. because your comment just lit up my face with smile.

I will try updating as much sooner as possible, though I would like to mention please keep your hopes about the same a little lower. 

Thank you once again. ^_^

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Shefa...

Superb part
thanks for the pm

Thank You!

Thank You!
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: cmamona

I was sure dat very soon I will get to read an very interesting update of ur story
And look I m reading it
Thanks for d pm dear
I really love ur stories
When i was reading ur dis os then only I was abt to msg u dat plsss convert dis into ff bt I think my good luck charm has worked for me and I came to knw dat u hve already start to think on dis idea and I m so glad to read it
Thank you for writing it for us
For manan
Keep smiling
Stay blessed

Ah! You can say I specialized in mind-reading because I very well knew it that I would be asked for more when I ended with the cheek kiss. It's obvious for readers to crave for more when an unusual end is been declared. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank You! :)

Originally posted by: cmamona

Hey 
Awsm update...
And it's so cute bro and sis relation u described
So adorable yr... 
And nw more interesting facts r abt to open ... 
I m egarly waiting to read more... Can't wait to knw who came to their home...
Keep smiling

Thank You so much!  I hope I live upto your expectations. 
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanviM

Whoohh... What a coincidence

Today I was getting so bored so I read ur drabble again

And what next... I got ur pm
Well thnx for that
Now coming to this update it was jusst awesome.
R u going to take it forward  in manik'pov ? Because it will be amazzing to read his comment over Nandini's every little expression๐Ÿ˜ณ
Update the next part soon 
Waiting...waiting...Waiting...

You did what? You actually went out and read the drabble, again! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I thought it was mush and too cheesy for one to re-read it. Anyways my opinion. 

Don't thank me for the PM. I need to PM. 

Ah! There's this question coming up, because now I am a little confused whether to keep it in POVs or in third-person view.. or have views of the duo, mixed. Confused much!

But thanks, now I get to know Manik's comments about Nandini was at least fun for you all to read. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: sanviM

Hey shenz thanku soo much for the pm dear...
Loved the update 
The bro sis bond was superbb but I wish the update would have contained a bit of manik  too since the wait has been too long but its okkay
And I think the uninvited guest on the door is manik
Isn't he??
Well it will be so interesting if manik turns out  to be eric's frnd 
Well to know all these we definitely need an early update
So give the next update fast fast
Since u write soo well pls try to be a little regular na coz I luv ur story and its tough to wait that much
Now waiting for the next...

Thank You.

I am really sorry about the wait. I had some technical issues with my Possessor which delayed the process. 

Assuming a lot, aren't you? But you have find out on your own in the next update.

I will try to squeeze some time in between to start with the update now. But I will. 
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonstonespirit

This is amazing!! Loved it. 

The 'thank me properly' made me nostalgic.
Do you send out pm? If so can you add me to your PM list?
Waiting for more collisions to happen ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank You! I am glad it make some chords strike. And you get PMs anyway, as long as you comment, that is. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: moonstonespirit

Loved the bro-sis bonding!! 

So Manik n Eric are friends? Best friend and his little sister!! Wonder ho eric will take it.
Thanks for PM

Thank You!

Let's see what it is, first. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashabanerjee

Awesome..I loved Manik's POV..this brat is one hell of a man...will do and stick to his words...woww

so, he found her quite interesting and wanted to know more...waise that's what we want..we want them to know each other more and would love to see the two poles to be together..

i dnt knw how r u gng to unveil this but yah i am quiet curious...

Gal...do the updates ta the earliest ...

loved it and u r amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank You! I am really surprised you are this curious for all the digging, in a good way of course. But anyways Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: ashabanerjee

I just loved the conversations between the bro and Sis...her insecurities and his asusrances and vice versa..I am some how confused abt Manik...is he friend to Eric...is he the one who was there at the door...

if so, it will be interesting to see how Manik will try to be friends with Nandini or more , and Eric is in between..

Thank You so much for narratign Nandini's current situation and now waiting for Manik's 

Loved it and u penned it amazingly..thank you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I am glad you liked the way Eric and Nandini bonded. And their conversations of course. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Your doubts would remain doubts until I post the next chapter, so hold on till then, with patience ;P

But I am more you are liking the way it's going. *Sigh*
Edited by -shenz- - 8 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

It's nice to know Manik's PoV too

Thank You!

Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

Manik is a friend.. Isn't he? It's so well written
Loved it! Specially how they refer to each other

I don't know, let's find out in the next chapter, in case it's there. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank You! I am glad you like it. 
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anapneo3003

Hola Shenzzโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

I so loved Manik's pov๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
And very well described
he thinks of her as a cute infuriated kitten๐Ÿ˜†
I lovedd itt especially d endingโ˜บ๏ธ
Wonder wat manik s goin to do๐Ÿ˜›
btw write more frm manik's pov
m loving ittt๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hola, Aishu! ๐Ÿค—
You better love his Point of view or else, he will come down, haunting you ๐Ÿ˜† Ah! I am glad it's well described and not boring and dragged. *note the sarcasm.*

Who wouldn't think of her as a cute infuriated kitten when all she does is scrunch her nose, narrow her eyes and scare the shit out of the person who stands six feet tall in front of her? And mind you, she even flares her nostrils, fumes and frowns.

You are such a one-minded track. ๐Ÿคฃ *just  saying, don't take me seriously* Never mind, I thought of the ending to be a cute way of expressing some unspoken words and something... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah! You keep wondering and in case you find out, give me a call. ๐Ÿ˜› I will write more in his views as well. In case, I continue with Point of Views, that is.

Thank You!

Originally posted by: Anapneo3003

wil read t this weekend๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Whenever it pleases you, madame! 
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Calina7

Aha!!!!!  Tysm for pm!!!  

And the story was just mind blowing!!! Love every bit of it!!!  Continue soon!!! 

You need not thank me for the PM.

Thank You! I am glad you liked it.