||ManYa FF - Against all odds|| Epilogue Pg 45 Updated-12.10.15

RestlessWriter thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello everyone!

I got the idea for this story a while back and I started writing it but life has just been so busy I never got around to posting it. I initially intended it to be a two or three shot and end it there but then the current story track and the spoilers about Rama and Amaya's wedding gave me another story and since I am a horribly lazy person, instead of writing two different stories I decided to combine both the ideas into this one story. For all intents and purposes as of now, this will be a short story. But, if the writing ka keeda stays awake in me and I get time, I might turn it into an FF. We'll have to wait and see how that goes. For now, hope you enjoy the story.

Do let me know how you like it/hate it,

Cheers,

Neet

Chapter 1

To say he was surprised to find her at his door this late at night would have been an understatement. "Amaya?" Mantu asked her. "Can I come in?" Amaya asked. Mantu hesitated for a second before stepping aside and letting her in. "Mantu! Look! I've made your favorite stuffed tomato subzi. Come and eat fast. Who is it?" Uma appeared from the kitchen and stopped when she saw Amaya. Amaya merely glanced at her before looking away. "What are you doing here? At this time of the night? Do you have no shame or what? When will you leave Mantu alone?" Uma screeched at Amaya but Amaya ignored her. "Mantu, I need to talk to you.. About something very important.. Alone," she said, glancing pointedly at Uma. "What nonsense is this? What do you have to talk to Mantu about alone at this time of the night?" Uma started to screech again but Mantu silenced her by raising his hand indicating her to stop. "Whatever you have to talk or say, you can say it right here, in front of Uma," Mantu said to Amaya. Amaya let out a sigh as she stiffened and said, "I am sorry. Uma might be family to you but she is a stranger, an outsider to me and I am not comfortable talking in front of her. So please," Amaya said. "What do you mean I am a stranger and outsider? There is nothing in Mantu's life that I don't know of. You stay within your limits!" Uma took off again. "Uma will you just keep quiet and let me talk?" Mantu silenced her. "Amaya, I don't think there is anything left between us that needs to be talked about.." "You are wrong Mantu," Amaya interrupted him. "I am not here to talk about us.." Amaya paused, "I mean.. You and me.." Amaya swallowed past the lump in her throat as she said that. "I am here to talk to Ramashrey's friend. I need Rama's friend's help," she said. "Mantu! Don't listen to her. She is simply lying and playing games. You know how much of a liar she is!" Uma tried desperately to stop Mantu from listening to Amaya. "Uma.. Make sure Chiklu has dinner before he goes to bed," Mantu instructed her as he started to walk out the door with Amaya. "But Mantu.." Uma tried to stop him again but Mantu had already stepped out the door with Amaya.

"What do you want to talk about?" Mantu asked as they stepped into the lane outside his house. "Mantu, Rachita di is missing," Amaya said urgently, all the composure she had gathered before coming to seek Mantu's help fleeing her. "What? When? How?" Mantu asked. "Since evening. I've tried calling her. We checked at her work place. She is nowhere to be found!" Amaya said desperately. "And you want me to help you find her? Why don't you ask your Nanaji, the great Gajanand Chaubey? I am sure he has thugs and goons at his beck and call who can find her in minutes. What happened to Rudra? Isn't he supposed to be your appointed body guard? Has he not recovered yet? I would've thought Gajanandji's special treatment for his special right hand man would have ensured he recovered quickly," Mantu quipped sarcastically.

How have you become so rude and insensitive Mantu? Amaya thought to herself. Can't you see how much pain I am in? she pleaded with her eyes but Mantu simply looked away.

"I am sorry Madam. But unlike what your Nanaji and you seem to think, I am not a sadak chap awara you can hire to get things done. I used to help you as a friend earlier but now that nothing remains between us.. Spare me please. Mahadev!" Mantu said as he turned to leave. Amaya caught hold of his hand and stopped him. "I know there is a lot of misunderstanding and miscommunication between us and I am not here to sort any of that. Nor am I here to mend our broken friendship. I told you earlier too, I am here to seek help from Rama's friend.. Not mine.." she said.

"What does Rama have anything to do with this?" Mantu asked turning around. "I don't know if he does for sure but he might and if he does, I want to stop the problems from escalating," Amaya said. "What are you talking about?" Mantu asked. "Rama had called Rachi di in the afternoon. Rachi di put the phone on speaker so I heard their conversation. Rama kept saying that Rachi di would have to go to him, somehow anyhow and that he would make sure she went to him," Amaya said. "So?" Mantu asked. "She told him she wasn't afraid of him and Rachi di was upset after talking to Rama so she went out for some fresh air and has been missing since," Amaya stopped to watch Mantu's change of expressions. "Rama would never do anything of that sort. I know him really well.. Since childhood.." Mantu said getting the hang of what Amaya was getting at. "Even I don't think Rama could anything of that sort. But, he seems to have gone crazy in love. If, in the rare event that Rama has something to do with this, I want to make sure this situation resolves before the family gets to know and more problems arise, for both Rachi di and Rama. I haven't told anyone from the family yet about Rama's phone call and what he said to Rachi di. But I don't know how long I can hide it. I just want to handle the problem in the best way possible and I need your help," Amaya explained.

Mantu thought about it for a minute before saying, "Fine. I get your point. You go home and I will check on Rama and let you know." He turned but realized Amaya hadn't let go his hand. "I am sorry," Amaya said, letting go of his hand. "I checked at the hospital. Rama isn't there," Amaya stated. Mantu turned at that, "Rama isn't at the hospital?" Amaya shook her head indicating no. "I wouldn't have troubled you this late at night if I really didn't need your help," she said softly. Mantu looked at her at that. The streetlight cast a faint golden shadow over her and she stood there looking so young, vulnerable, sad, lonely and lost that Mantu had an overwhelming urge to just hug her. But he stopped himself. "I'll.." he stopped to clear his throat, "I'll find out about him and let you know," he said. "I.. I want to come too.." she said. "There is no need," he cut her off curtly. "There is," she replied emphatically. "Rachi di is my sister. I want to find her. If Rama has kidnapped her.. I want to know. I want to find my sister.."

Why are you making this so difficult Amaya, Mantu thought to himself. As if it wasn't difficult enough for me trying to forget you staying away from you, now you want to be with me? 

Do you really hate me that much Mantu that you won't even help me find my sister? Can you not stand being near me anymore that you refuse to take me along? Amaya thought to herself.

"Fine. You can come. But I will warn you.. If your Nanaji sends his goons to beat me up tomorrow for being out with you at night, I will spare no one.. NO ONE!" he said sternly. "Nothing of that sort will happen," Amaya replied. "Wait here while I get my bike keys," Mantu said as he went back inside.

"Mantu! Why are you changing? Where are you going? What did she say? Are you going with her? Have you forgotten everything that she did to you? How can you fall into her trap again? I won't let you go anywhere with her Mantu," Uma said as she snatched the bike keys from Mantu. "Uma! Stop it! I am not a kid that I cannot decide what is right or wrong for myself. I know what I am doing. Just let me be!" Mantu said, snatching the keys back from her and heading out the door. Uma kept calling out to him but Mantu simply said, "Make sure Chiklu goes to bed on time and wakes up in time for school. I don't know when I'll return," as he started his bike and indicated Amaya to sit behind him. Amaya got onto the bike behind Mantu and both of them sped out into the night.

INDEX:

Chapter 2 Page 2

Chapter 3 Page 3

Chapter 4 Page 4

Chapter 5 Page 5 

Chapter 6 Page 6

Chapter 7 Page 7

Chapter 8 Page 8

Chapter 9 Page 9

Chapter 10 Page 10

Chapter 11 Page 13

Chapter 12 Page 14

Chapter 13 Page 16

Chapter 14 Page 18

Chapter 15 Page 20

Chapter 16 Page 22

Chapter 17 Page 23

Chapter 18 Page 24

Chapter 19 Page 25

Chapter 20 Page 27

Chapter 21 Page 28

Chapter 22 Page 29

Chapter 23 Page 32

Chapter 24 Page 35

Chapter 25 Page 36

Chapter 26 Page 37

Chapter 27 Page 40

Chapter 28 Page 41

Epilogue Page 45

Edited by neet06 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is great Neet! Please continue soon :)
I am waiting.

clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really good ya! :D
Loved how you expressed both their thoughts (in italics)
But that screeching Uma in the background was uggh! 
Glad Mantu shut her off <3
loveleen12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiRajCraZey

Really good ya! :D

Loved how you expressed both their thoughts (in italics)
But that screeching Uma in the background was uggh! 
Glad Mantu shut her off <3

Iss sab RaMaya bakwaas se toh Uma ki kai kai hi achi thi.
clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveleen12

Iss sab RaMaya bakwaas se toh Uma ki kai kai hi achi thi.

True..Waise bhi ek baar ManYa saath ho jaye (kal ke baad <3) tab Uma kuch nahi kar sakti.
Agar shaadi na ho toh..Can't wait for ManYa romance before the wedding day and after tomorrow's confession :D
loveleen12 thumbnail
Maine abhi bhi episode nahi dekha ðŸ˜†
Laila132 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great start, please update soon!!!
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds awesome! Will you PM me if I Buddy you?? ðŸ˜› Please!!
AartShefa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow very good start. .
I would love to read more. .
Please do continue. .
Waiting for your next update
Princicute thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome... pls do write more...