emotional update...
poor Zoya...feels all alone now
but Asad took care of her
They both love each other...
hope they confess

Originally posted by: sasir

Sad..
Aapi n jeeju died...
But glad that asya was there for each other...

Originally posted by: SanKsgian

Feel sorry for api and jeeju
Asad can't see zoya hurt
Why can't he just tell her that he loves her

Thanks guys ^^ 

Thank you <3

Thanks ^^ Yeah :0

Originally posted by: Kabhibloom

Awesome chapter 

Zoya's appi n jiju died
Zoya is so upset.
Asad supported her.
Hope asya confess soon

Thank you maaan :)))) 
PizzaHolic. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: rabiamunawar

Wow fantastic update

oh no anzee died
Aww Asad console her perfectly
awesome update
now wanna their confession soon
Thanks for pm
update soon

Originally posted by: Kanwal4salman

wonderful update..
Feeling bad for zoya..
But due to this incident they get close..
Continue soon

Originally posted by: ksen

emotional part

felt bad for zoya
good that asad took care her
finally they confessed
waiting for the next part
please continue soon 
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: anopama

Nice update 

Sad and beautiful 
So Zoya returns all sad her broken 
Asad is scared he don't know what is wrong is it him 
Did he hurt her too much 
Next day they learnt the reason and is sad for Zoya 
How will they tell her but she knows already 
She thinks she is all alone but asad tells her no his is there for her 
Aww he said sorry and is crying 
She is so sad she can't see him in pain 
Wow she calls him asad he likes it 
He wants her to call him asad 
Love the hug 
So now th love is confessed in their minds 
Hopefully in the open soon

Thank you sooo much guys <3

you dont know how much your comments actually mean to me <3 
PizzaHolic. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas91

Hi Afreen

Hope u r fine😊
Meri taraf se bhi maafi qubool karo
Jiske lie decication thi wohi superlate😆
there were some guests in home
But thank u so much 4 dedication it means a lot huggies🤗

coming 2 updt
It was fantastic
So Appi Jiju r no more😲
that was so shocking & bad 4 Zoe...she was so close 2 them😭
happy how Asad relaxed her wid flower ka example
now it's a new beginning I guess😊

Thanks maan :)
Acha maaf kardiya :v
Im sorry for replying late ðŸ˜†
VERY VERY NEW BEGINNING ðŸ˜³
PizzaHolic. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aseelashah

Its so emotional & well written part

Poor Zoya

Finally Asya realising their feelings

Pls update soon

Thanks for pm

Originally posted by: ajay227

Nice...Waiting for more...

Thanks guys <3 ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
PizzaHolic. thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

It was an emotional update
Asad was worried for her & then zoya come. She was totally lost. She hugged asad & cried. Dilshad told him abt Appi jeeju flight crash & he was shocked. Zoya told them she knew. Asya scene at end was nice. Confession in their thoughts. Update soon plz. Thanks for pm

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

It was nice update 

but it was very sad update
Zeenat n Anwar are no more
Feeling so bad for poor zoya.
But the only good thing is that she has dilshad and asad 
I guess this will give them a chance to come close and I love to blossom
You updated after a long time but it was a very short update sweetheart
Please update next part super soon 

Originally posted by: nilusoni

awesome loved it

little emotional but gr8 
finally asya realised their love
excited for next part
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next

Originally posted by: jaanu013

Nice update.

it was emotional ...felt sad for zoya..
asad supported zoya.. and took care of her..

hope they confess soon..waiting for the update..

Thanks guys!
 yeah a long update this time ^_^ 
PizzaHolic. thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhi1206

Brilliant

Amazing
Lovely story!!
Great Start
Plzzz continue ASAP...
Niceooo

thanks <3 
PizzaHolic. thumbnail
CHAPTER 5

I Cant believe i even reached chapter 5 ðŸ˜† i thought im too lazy to write and would stop at 1st chapter itself ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I hope you like reading this ^^ 
HAPPY READING! A VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG UPDATE :) 

Mr khan , called out Zoya running towards his room.
Mr khan please open  The door , mr khan  please, mr khan , she said knocking the door. Mr asad Ahmed khan! She screamed.  Yeh meri baat Nahi sunnewale hai! And she runs away from the door, she starts running towards the door and the door opens making her fall.  Ouch , said Zoya.  She was in someone's arm. She opened her eyes. She saw asad. Mr khan. She said softly looking in to his eyes. His eyes were blood red because of crying. He was looking in to her eyes. Zoya was lying upon him on the sofa. "Mr khaaan" she was shocked. Mr khan was crying. Asad was crying. I can't see him like this , she said in her mind. Asad and Zoya got up , asad rushed to the garden. Mr khaan rukiye , she screamed more than 5 times already. She saw him sitting down on his knees.

Zoya's POV

I saw him sitting  down on his knees. His hair was all over his face. I can't see him like this. I can't. I need to get my old asad back. I have to. I walked towards him. I kept my hand on his shoulder and Called out  his name.   I heard his faint voice he was saying something. Yahaan pe ms farooqui thik yahaan pe.  I was puzzled. What did he mean? Kya yahan  mr khan?  I asked him sitting beside him on my knees. I wanna comfort him.  Right here mr Rashid had seen me and Ayaan playing together. Ayaan is a very important person for me. He was my brother. I have shared everything of my life about myself everything with him. Right here , Rashid had pulled him from me. He had taken him forcefully in his arms and took him to the car. I followed him crying. I tried my level best so stop him but I couldn't. I had fell. Just then ammi had came. She was carrying najma. She was crying. I can never bear   my mom's tears. Ammi told me to forget Ayaan , forget Rashid.  Many times I have seen Ammi going to RASHID's house to meet him. Every time she comes back she had tears. When I was 14, I had told her not to meet him ever again. Since that day, Ammi  never went to meet him. Ammi Looked happy with me and  najma. I regret the fact that I didn't stop Ayaan from being taken away from me. If he would have never gone , this would have never happened Zoya.  

I heard him say. He was crying terribly. I couldn't control and I started crying. You had such a dark childhood mr Khan. I said , knowing he won't reply me.  I saw him putting his hand in his face , covering his face and crying. I couldn't take it anymore. I can't see him like this. Never. He is my love and I can't see my love crying. Without   thinking  anything , I hugged him tightly and cried. He hugged me too. Tightly. I could feel him breathing. I could feel his chest moving. I could feel him. Asad , I said. I can't see you crying like this. Please mr khan. Don't cry. If you would be this weak then who would take care of me? Who would take care of Ammi ?  Who would take care of Ayaan? Who would mr Khan? I said to him. I don't want him to, I Said.  I feel better in your arms , I heard him say.  we remained in each other's arm until I felt he was okay.  We both went towards the balcony and sat there in a bench.

I spoke to him. I spoke and spoke. He wasn't replying cuz he wasn't in a mood. I cried in my heart seeing him like  that.  The mr Asad Ahmed Khan who never ever used to bent his head  or cry, is today so weak and I can't do anything. Wait? Why can't I do anything? I would make everything fine. I would get my old Asad back. I  didn't want to leave him alone , but later decided to  go and  get  him a coffee for making his mood better.  I got it 5 mins later , he wasn't there. I started searching for him everywhere.  Asad? I called out. No reply. Suddenly , I heard something breaking' voice. I rushed towards the room and shocked to see what I saw.

Mr khan stop! I screamed. He was burning the pictures all his mom's memories. She ain't gone mr Khan! She would be back! I screamed. No Zoya! She won't! He replied. I was late  he had already burnt everything.   I was feeling scared. I'm scared of fire. But  for him, I was going towards it. I could hardly see anything. I could feel heat under my legs. Fire! I screamed. I felt Asad pulling me.  He have pulled me away from the fire. What's  wrong  with you Zoya?! Are you Crazy?  Can't you bloody see fire! You are scared of fire !  What if you got hurt? I heard him  screaming.  He cares for me. I thought. Mr Khan, I just went there to stop you . Trust me mr... And I couldn't speak anything.  He pushed me towards the wall.  I felt his lips on mine. I closed my eyes. After kissing me, he hugged me. 

I love you Zoya. I love you. Don't leave me alone. Please. 

I heard him say this. I was shocked and happy. I had no idea what to say.

_______

Oh guys.   I'm really sorry .  This was really an awful update. I wanted Asya to come closer  and that's what I did . 
I hope it wasn't too fast. I hope you liked it. Free for rotten tomatoes xD do comment your views :) for PMs buddy me ^_^

And guys , im really sorry being an 14 year kid i really dont know how to write  THOSE TYPE OF scenes ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

Edited by PizzaHolic. - 8 years ago
PizzaHolic. thumbnail

Waiting ðŸ˜³
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome..
Felt bad for asya
PizzaHolic. thumbnail