Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
chappy 2..
yeh asad bhi naa..why don't he admit his feelings...
anyone can tell he is really caring and loving zoya..
but yeh buddhu is not ready to accept it..
hope zoya is okayyy...
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chappy 3
aapi and jeeju are dead 😭
poor zoya..feeling sorry for her.
finally asya confessed...good...
nice chapter..
PizzaHolic. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Would reply everyone soon <3333
PizzaHolic. thumbnail
Chapter 4

Banner by sameera ^^ Thanks maan 👏😳

"Asad Zoya" calls out dilshad.
"Haan Ammi?" Both said together. At the same time. They looked at each other. "Ahem ahem" coughed dilshad teasing them. "Haan Ammi you were saying something right" asked asad. 

"Haan woh shehzaad bhai hai Na, unka beta Ka nikaah hai 10th September " "that's a good news!" Said Zoya with a cheerful smile. "Haan Ammi" said asad. "They have invited us, but I can't go kuch kaam hai , you both go Na :") or they would feel bad"  "hum dono?" Asked asad looking at Zoya. "Haan Kyu? Any problem?" Asked dilshad. "Nahi Ammi , we would go" he said looking at Zoya. He recalled those mangalpur days. Even Zoya recalled.

Later in their room :

"Don't do the same thing which you did in mangalpur please" said asad.
"I won't mr khan, until someone needs my help" she said teasingly.
 "I can't take any risk" 
"Then don't take"
"You are my responsibility"
They stared at each other for a moment. "We have to go tomorrow morning itself" said asad , he was exited. This is gonna be the first time I and Zoya would be alone somewhere. He thought with a smirk. 
Only we would be there , thought Zoya.  

While in dilshad' room : 

"They would go tomorrow, we can meet up tomorrow, in fact I have already packed my bag" said dilshad to someone in the phone.

Morning : 

"Zoya everything set right?" Asked dilshad. She just want them to leave the house as soon as possible. "Haan Ammi" replied Zoya innocently. "Ammi we are going bye , Allah hafiz and take care" said asad hugging dilshad.

As soon as they leave the house, dilshad too leaves the house. 
While in the car, pin drop silence. Both were silent. The journey of 2 hours passed and they didn't even speak a word.   

Asad and Zoya enjoyed a lot. Asad was happy that he was with Zoya alone. He had seen Zoya in beautiful kind of dresses. How beautiful she is! He said to himself every time she dressed up and came for the function. They came more closer.  The marriage went really good. Every thing was perfect. Within 3 days, the marriage and all the functions were done. Ruksati was done. It was time for them to leave

As zoya sat in the car to go back , asad got a call. "Bhaijaan Ammi" that were the only 2 words that was spoken. "Najma?" Asked asad? "Hello?" "Hello?" "Are you there?" Asad asked many questions unknowing najma was not hearing. 

"Mr khan everything is alright just came down" said Zoya calmly. "Kya calm down ? I'm sure there is something    wrong in the house". 
"No mr khan. Don't think like that"
He grabbed her. "Can you just shut up?" 
"Mr khan" 
"What? "
"Leave..mee.."

He pressed his hands even more tighter making Zoya cry. He left her after few seconds. It's my fault. I shouldn't talk to him, thought Zoya. 

The journey went the same. No one spoke. Only asad was busy in the mobile.  Zoya stared at the window , thinking how got it would have been if she would have gone with her appi and jeeju. 

Reaching  home :

Asad rang the door bell. No one opened. He rang again. No reply. He pushed the door and realized it was open. "Ammiii!" Shouted asad. He searched full house. "Mr khan!" screamed Zoya with a  Letter in  her hand.  Asad came rushing down to read it. 

Dear asad,
I know I'm selfish but , I need to think about my happiness. I'm going back
To my home. To RASHID's house WITH RASHID. I know Zoya would take care of you. Please take care do her. I just want to be with rashid. He needs me at this time. Try to understand. I still love him. Even najma is with me. 

Dilshad. 

Those words were enough for  asad to breakdown. "I still love him" this word ringed in his head many times. 

He Ran in tears to his room , he banged the door.

Zoya takes the letter and reads it.

How can phupi do this?
How? 

I Never saw mr khan like this. 

---
Hey guys!
I know I moved out a bit fast. 
Sorry for that.

Hope you liked it.
Do comment ^_^
Edited by PizzaHolic. - 8 years ago
kvsurbhi thumbnail
Hey nice update😛
Both enjoyed a lot in the wedding 
But Wat happened to dilshad suddenly that she decided to stay with rashid 😕
Feel bad for asad poor fello😭
N zoya too asad ne sara gussa uspe dikhaya😭

Continue soon 😊
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Afreen u said updt will b after exams

Khair I m happy 2 get 1 b4 that😆

so Dillu left Asad 2 b wid Rashid & NAj ia also wid her I always hated this track in QH 2 just once Rashid said & she went wid him leaving Asad👎🏼

I didn't liked how Asad took his anger out on Zoe but in d end also felt sad 4 him hope he doesn't mistreats Zoe again

Story has taken an abrupt twist kahan Asya were finally coming closer now this sad twist
PizzaHolic. thumbnail
@jas91 : i had wrote this chapter long ago , forgot to post 😆
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg!wht a updt bt u r late...hmmp!
asya enjyed in nikah...
poor zoya..asad shouted on him...
wht...dilshaad-najma with rashid...(really,or some dilshad's plan,may dilshad will nt joke in ths topic)
asad broke down..poor him!sure zoya cn handle him bt yet...she hv to bare with his gussa..
waiting 4 nxt part.cnt soon.
(wht happen to my like button,it dsnt tk my like)
Edited by LoveSonu2408 - 8 years ago
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PizzaHolic.

@jas91 : i had wrote this chapter long ago , forgot to post 😆

Oh ok😆

BDW Best of luck 4 ur exams again👍🏼 See ya😊

& liked Sonu's prediction above this post I wish its Dillu's way 2 make Asya come closer😉

Edited by jas91 - 8 years ago
ayat20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part 
Felt bad for asad