AsYa SS ~ •|| My Billionaire Model ||• {Chapter 5 - Page 6} - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

210.jpg

Chapter - 2

James visited Zoya's office, "Hey Zoe, you were fantastic in the party. Look at the photos", and dropped the photos on the Zoya's table.

She checked the photos when after shuffling some, she reached to the pictures clicked for Asad. They were fabulous, and Asad was looking beyond handsome.

A smiled crept on her lips, "What happen dearo?", James winked.

Zoya grinned, "Can I keep these?"

"Of course, clicked by you, your right", James smirked and continued, "Who is the handsome?"

She chuckled at the jovial James, "Honestly, I don't know. But, I want to know him", and bit her lower lip.

"Can you drop me to the convent library?", She asked sweetly.

"Sure, let's go darling", he jumped from the chair at which Zoya laughed out loud.

___

In the famous Convent library, Zoya was searching for her favorite writer's book when she tiptoed slowly, towards the shelf and finally got it.

She snatched it out but felt that it has a tight hold over it.  She snatched it with force when the shelf was about to fall over her because someone was holding it from another side. This made her scared, and she immediately closed her eyes tight.

She leaned backward but didn't feel that the shelf was over her. She slowly opened her eyes and noticed that all the books were scattered on the floor but the shelf was in the air.

She frowned and realized that a tough body was holding the shelf, and it was none else than him.

A pleasing smile crept over her lips when he came forward after keeping the shelf, safely.

"Are you nuts?", Asad asked.

She didn't answer as was lost in him, "Hann", when he clasped finger over her face.

"Did you say anything?", She asked.

He pressed his lips together, "No, I am talking to the books, which are all here on the floor"

"Have some manners to talk", she retorted back.

He looked into his eyes, "Aapko samajh nahi aata ke book is tarah khichi nahi jati"

"Oh", she opened her mouth but he continued, "What if the shelf has been over you?"

"That's my business, not yours", she pointed her finger.

He smiled fake, "I have no time to waste over you"

"Kya karte hain... actually you're a fresh face and I am in search", his brow tilted up when she came to the point.

He replied, "Business offer? What if I say no?"

"You will get a huge amount, augment mein kaam karne ka mauka, har kisi ko nahi milta", she looked at his outfit very carefully.

He chewed his gum, "Let me think", and in return, she gave her visiting card to her.

He literally liked her, she was not a usual delicate darling. She was smart, brave, and especially Indian beauty.

He licked his lips but when he was leaving she asked, "Zoya Farooqui, I am a fashion photographer in Augment"

"Oh, really you might be famous then", he taunted her.

She sighed, "Yes"

Even he didn't know why he was giving so much footage to her but, he was enjoying it. She was a delight to watch, all her antics and self-centered thinking was so full of life, which he has never been.

He was about to clarify the situation when she immediately said, "Main aapko janti to nahi hoon, par itna zaroor idea hai mujhe ke aap modeling ke lie bane hain"

"How can you be so sure?", He frowned.

"Because you're handsome, smart, have brains and...", She stopped in between but he forced to continue, "And..."

She took a sigh of relief, "An Honest Man, without honesty and purity all looks are waste in life", and smiled.

He realized what was attracting him towards her, "Her honesty and purity of the soul, the common point"

He has always believed in it and for that, he didn't want to break her heart. So, he thought, "let leave it for now, after all, we aren't going to meet again"

"Yeah, Allah Miyan! Everything is right with you, after all, how can he meet me again and again", she thought and thanked Allah and turned back when he left her.

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago

Nice update dear 

They met & it was good

Waiting for next update soon 

Thanks 

Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Nice update dear 

They met & it was good

Waiting for next update soon 

Thanks 

Thanks asif, you are a very punctual reader and also a commentor

They finally met, but she doesn't know who he is yet.

Lets see what happens

Originally posted by tanvi_mittal29

They finally met, but she doesn't know who he is yet.

Lets see what happens

Yes she does not know him

And it is top secret what will happen

Posted: 1 years ago

210.jpg

Chapter 3

It was snowy morning when Zoya reached the church. She was massaging her palms. She looked at the beauty of the lord Christ's cross and sat on the bench when a shadow entered.

He was in the dilema when he remembered the challenge his mother gave to him. He didn't want to marry Nazneen as he never treated as his to-be-mate, and thinking this he sat on the bench just behind Zoya.

Asad closed his eyes tight and prayed, "Please lord! Show me the path"

She prayed the same and enlightened the candle. He reached the same spot and placed his candle near her's, when there eyes met.

"YOU!", they uttered the same pronoun in unison and saying that her scarf caught fire. 

It scared her and he immediately threw it away. She held him tight being fearful when he got his answer and he pressed his dimples.

"Calm down!," listening this she left her immediately and uttered an apology, "I am sorry"

He said, "No problem"

She was about to leave then when with a smile when he called from back, "I am ready for your offer," which frowned her.

"Offer?," she tried to confirm with a mind smile and he nodded affirmatively.

She murmured a, "Thanks!"

"I should be ma'am, " he smiled and she joined too.

She cocked her brow up, "What about this cheesy-typical bollywood venue?," and laughed at which he joined with her.

He cracked a joke, "You might not be having camera," at which she nodded her head while laughing, "Oh yes!"

----

Dilshad was waiting for Asad when he entered home. He was about to fill a glass full of water for himself when she gave it to him.

"Ammi! Aap soyi nahi?," taking the glass from her he said.

Dilshad smiled, "What if this glass wasn't filled by me but...," She stopped in between but he filled the blank, "Nazneen?"

"See you know very well," she shrugged her shoulders.

He took a deep breath, "I have already told you that there is nothing possible between me and her"

He was about to leave when she said, "Abhi shart ka waqt baaki hai Asad Miyaan," when he retorted back, "Jo aap kabhi nahi jeetengi"

"Yeah James! I won the bet, I have got the best model in less than a week," Zoya danced with enthusiasm of happiness on the other side of the city.

Edited by melodyofflowers - 5 months ago
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Posted: 5 months ago

Re-opened thread to continue it.

Edited by melodyofflowers - 5 months ago
Posted: 5 months ago

Some more tags to read story