SS47 - Page 83

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Sudhi

Thanks for reminding of Raksha Bandhan..
Your 7 year old sounds hilarious, just like youLOL

I miss Shev's anecdotes about her little man. Hope all is well with her.Smile

Goodnight AsmaHug
A long way it has come!
From being attracted to actually begin loving!
I was tracing the journey of the leads a while ago after the update this evening. I remembered, RB would not even care if she went out with someone else  (It wasnt love then...They are purely attracted to each other ). Now! He turns green and ACTUALLY confesses!
A long way it has come...INDEED!
Instances earlier where he never spoke more than a word or two...Apart from when he visits her at her home and she visitis him at his when he was sick... He speaks long and a LOT now.
 A long way again!

I am surprised each day...How this story never ends to pull me through it!
I am sticking around with it as if it were my toy! 8 months now!
A long way it has come!!

I am really happy at the sight of the little ones in the tale. They help me flash a smile when I am down. Today I feel I own them  in my thoughts!
Its such a happy feeling when I see the family together..I fell they are all our neighbours and its all happening beside us...

A long way it has come!!
I see a lot of media news this evening!
some interesting things to catch up on
Kya bolun nisha..:u leave me speechless...did dude really confess to being jealous and also saying he wants to make love in front of his sister...besharam

And tan...It's so good to see him laughing and enjoying himself..and ranjan finding happiness in small things..loving it
It's such a beautiful update 
Ranjan finds happiness in simple things such as his full family is with him when he is sick tat really touched my heart. 

The dude getting naughty with ii and lasya getting jealous was really well described it was so cute and adorable

Sam tan manya and II's conversation was just amazing I loved the way ii did not agree to the statement tat bald men are sexy...

But the icing on the cake was when tan told sam to keep lasya away from the dude u had me rolfing 

Originally posted by Ashu25

I see a lot of media news this evening!
some interesting things to catch up on

Ashu
Radhe Ma?
Nisha this friday is varamahalakshmi vratam are we going to see a mention of it