docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread... N wish for many more to come...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loving the future updates!!!!  They are so beautiful and touching!! 
Congrats on the 47th Thread!!!!🥳  Thank you Nisha!!!!🤗
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread👏
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations Nisha on no 47 and I sincerely hope that as we look forward to more II and RB, this thread also acts as a balm for all who are suffering. The last thread ended with a poignant memoir of a mom who remembers her daughter through words. 
In the same vein I wish to share another beautiful piece of wiring by a woman who too tries to heal in a similar manner. I did share this in the last thread but will post it here as well! 
 Remember I had toLd  you once about my English professor who has written the book custody on which YHM is based. Her daughter passed at the young age of 22. She writes about the loss in a blog called After Amba and can be found at manjukapur.com. It is one of the most heart wrenching pieces I have read of a mom mourning the loss of her child. How do you deal with something like this. I shudder to imagine! But really a huge salute to parents who can at least express their suffering through words...I hope they act as therapy and contribute towards their healing process. 

Mrs yadav, I sincerely hope you are able to heal! 

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
A tale of the attraction of two individuals became one that connected two culturally different families...the tale shifted to the problems of living across continents and now  as updates swing between past present and Foochar Fantasy we have been gushing and giggling and swooning over how adorable each of our characters are...we widen our understanding...deepen our knowledge...transfer skills...locate appropriate pictures...suggest  songs...we create a symphony of our own bound by SoSy and its Conductor par excellence NISHA...Wow...inching towards a half century...
Great going
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Software Symphonies - Suggested read, watch and listen's

POEMS

PICTURES

Nivi & Dude pics by Putti

Nivi pics by Putti

JOKES & MEMES

QUOTES AND THINGS WORTH SHARING

Touching atrticle shared by Garima

Jai get well soon Bro
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
charlie1950 thumbnail
A new thread for more future wala updates.
Congrats almost half century
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congratulations Nisha! We are inching towards 50 👏

Power to you!

Namu Putti was waiting for one you to post!
So you guys made it
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Nisha.