Posted: 8 years ago
Putti how is the traffic now 

Noufi finished your duty 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Truth & Tenderness

Sam waved to her, "AA JAO" she whispered

II shook her head and leaned back, R&B noticed that...

II straightened up and "Tan you should go stand I will take a pic

"Pagal hai kya? Woh Ek to lamba, oopar se sar par baal bhi hain" Tan joked

II chuckled, grabbing his phone from him... and pushed Tan to the back

Lasya wanted Daddy the moment she saw him stand by Mama, Tan made a mock angry face and grabbed her
Lasya wanted to kneel down by the chair like her Ma and Maasi were, she bend down many times like she was bungee jumping
Nandu was on his DS at Ranjan's feet

"Nandu inge paar da" (look at me) II called out

Nandu looked up on hearing Tamil and smiled

II hesitated, and smiled at Makarand, Manya  did a "come join us" with her eyes

She took many pictures and handed the camera back to Tan

"Jao uske bahon mein bahen daalkar khare ho jao" Tan ordered

She cleared her throat to hide her embarrassment and walked over, R&B wrapped his left arm around her waist and PULLED
Holding her TIGHT... her picture would later show... sorry the MANY pictures Tan clicked woul later show her discomfort, embarrassment turn into shyness and then turn into a self conscious flush

She gently felt the sleeve of his kurta, as the pose dismantled

"You dressed up?" she asked.. he grunted and half smiled

"Rakhi dikhao" she ordered, and took his right wrist and examined the silver and navy twisted thread, then the gold and marroon one, slim silky yarn that had so much meaning

"U have to protect them now, u know" she informed

Tan walked over as R&B declared  "I could take Tan down in a second"

II giggled...

"Sabse pehle jeeje ki wat laga, saale" Tan hugged him and wished him for the special day

The daughters took Dad to his room, Sam returned

Makarand wandered in the lounge, teasing Nandu

Nandu talked animatedly about his video game and showed him tricks

He showed her his sparkly rakhis, she picked at the knots wanting to dig her teeth in, he let her suck on the thread

When she had had enough she lay back down on his shoulder

"Kabhi to koi dhang ki mehangi gift de boss" Tan questioned him

"(Whatever I gifted)Its expensive" R&B muttered

Sam:" Tan yeh socho mujhe to baby sitting mila aur Manya ko gift card, isko to kuch nahi milta hoga

II squirmed looking for a escape route... darting the flame tipped arrows her husband was sending  "Do u want to tell them about the prenup? honey?" look

She yanked her hand... he wouldnt let go

"Kabhi expensive gift dee tumhe?" Sam kept at it

"Oh ya I got a hiker back pack in purple filled with candy" she said smugly

"SAALA. Biwi ke liye bhi kanjoos?" Tan cursed

"I got a bunch of clothes in Paris when I went for his Bday" II mumbled embarrassed

"Haan KEHTE hain beti ko ek jorey kapde mein bhejo, TU WAISE HI AA GAYI?" Tan mocked II

II laughed "Pretty much"

"Raid his safe" Sam taught her

"safe se kya hoga pagal, ask him to set up a slush fund har Aurangazeb Road biwi ke paas hai ek slush fund" Tan spoke like he was a tabloid reporter

She looked up at R&B..."Umm.."

R&B had a bland look, not giving her away, at the same time, not supporting her either, some truths about their marriage will remain hidden for now,...

"she has a job, she is wealthy" Sam supported her...

R&B had a "U dug ur own pit, u need to claw ur way out of it" look on his face
Sofia tapped Sam, she turned to speak...

And then turned back

"WEAR your bracelet" Sam ordered

II nodded, bringing it from the mandir

Sam latched the link hook...

"CHOORA UTARO, Chhey mahiney HO gaye" Sam giggled

II squirmed

"I want to keep it on" II argued...

"So pretty no, Tan" Sam gushed

"Ma would wear it whenever she wore a Western formal wear"  "Its Fred leighton" "or something" Sam gushed

R&B reached and felt it EXACTLY like Ranjan did before handing it to her... the same index finger caress... lingering on the pearl studded petals

"So pretty, just like you" Sam hugged her warmly "Thanks for putting it on, I dont think I am pretty" II whispered in Sam's ear

"Isne tujhe 20 ghante baby sitting dee us se kya hota hai, roz 4 ghante baby sit kar tab to maane tumhe" Tan rolled his eyes

"I would if I were here" R&B nodded

II's face fell

"Kab ja raha hai"

"I pushed it out to midnight tomorrow" R&B said

Tan didnt say anything to provoke or insinuate...
Sofia handed Lasya back to R&B
"Ishita khaana khila rahi ho ya hum ghar jaayen?"

II smiled yanking her hand free from her husband's grip...

Sam and Tan held hands and cuddled wandering to the lounge, "OMG! Makarand ko bhool gaye" Sam whispered "How rude Tan, aap baat karen"

Tan nodded "Tu bhi chal"

Manya was admiring the emerald velvet jewelry case

"Niice" R&B chuckled, feeling the necklace

"Ma has so much jewelry, u could basically slack off from buying anything expensive for Sam and I for the next 50 years" Manya chuckled

"dad can keep handing us a box every year" she said fondly.

"Does he know u are leaving?" R&B asked Manya gently

Manya nodded sadly...

He hugged her and they rocked near the shrine...

"Finish up and return if u dont care for it" he ordered

"Tooney to ab aana nahi hai mujhse milne, biwi hai yaha" Manya was extremely jealous

He chuckled in agreement

"why cant u tell her, u will come see me every other month?" she argued childishly

Thankfully II wasnt in the vicinity, she would have clawed Manya's eyeballs out

"U guys get to see each other and Sam and Dad" Manya complained

"I am leaving too if u recall" he poked her gently

"Weve both made it our business to run from everything" she said deeply

"I dont want to... anymore.. I am struggling to set my bags down" he thought

"Will he come visit?" R&B changed the topic

"I hope" Manya teared up

He bend down to look at her

"Dimpal... he is so very nice to me!!!" she said in disbelief, unwilling to accept Makarand's tenderness easily,
 so bruised and emotionally battered she was in the last 5 years, it was hard for her to accept there were good people
 between sobs she leaned on his chest, letting her tears soak his kurta up
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Yhmfanhere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

sonal,try to edit ur posts in the prev page for uploading photos.nahi tho u might run out of ur reserve posts of 10 per day quota

I gave up for now.. Will try some other day..

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"I dont want to... anymore.. I am
struggly to set my bags down"
he thought

😊
this made my day/night!!!!
settle here rnb...cmu hai na?crack a way out to get ii and argent in delhi itself!!!

all the best manya...hope u and makarand will respect ur relationship...

sucking peanut... πŸ€—
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sonal,dont give up!!!!
jyo,i m going for my shift now...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"Dimpal... he is so very nice to me!!!" she said in disbelief, unwilling to accept Makarand's tenderness easily,
so bruised and emotionally battered she was in the last 5 years, it was hard for her to accept there were good people
between sobs she leaned on his chest, letting her tears soak his kurta up

Nisha you made me call my only elder bro now.. Manya need some peace.. Hope he is the one.
😭
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww sibling care continues. RB struggling to keep his bags down to finally settle...so beautifully portrayed Nisha. It will happen and will happen soon, I think not in the physical sense, but emotionally he is getting grounded, inch by inch. Today's update clearly indicated what a wonderful family this is. Each  time They are together, one can easily tell what a fantastic job savvy has done with each and everyone of them...despite the temptations the wealth brings, despite all the freedoms they got while bringing up...she did a fantastic job in installing values in her children. 
Very natural for II to have felt like an outsider for a bit til she was pulled into the Bhalla fold...but I think it was a happy kind of outsider. 

RB will leave on a pensive note this time. It will be more difficult for him that for II, I think she's found a sort of an anchor in MM and apart from missing the dude she won't be so lost. And the of course the stork is just about to knock!!!!
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont want to... anymore.. I am struggling to set my bags down" he thought

OMG!
EPIC

You will da in couple of months 😊
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Butter!!!! 
So cuteee her antics are... 
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Nisha for a lovely emotional and fun raksha bandhan update. I have so many updates now to my nameπŸ˜†. I'm extremely sorry for not being here always. I have no excuses because when I see you, with your hands full and still being able to churn out update after update, never complaining and in fact participating in every discussion I feel that I have no right to say I'm busy. Not only you but so many of them here.
I just have a 9:30-6 job. That's it. I started working in July last year stayed with at my aunt's place for a year. Food, laundry, etc as taken care of and I thought I'll study. Couldn't do a thing. Staying with relatives started taking a toll on me. You love them but living with them day in and say out is very difficult. You become a part of their secrets their fights the ugliness everything. Moved out a month ago thinking I'll get some time for myself so that I will be able to think about my future goals. But NO! That's another struggle. Half of my salary goes in rent. Rents are so high in South Delhi. Besides, I've been doing cooking cleaning washing too. Uske baad time hi nahi milta. 

Moral of this ramayan is that I need time management tips from you guys so that I can be more active on the forum.