New Article - Shaurya and Diya Wedding Bells!!!!

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone,

I'm shocked. W*F!!!

Zee TV Doli Aarmaano Ki post leap it again took the basic plot of the story as their pivotal story changer and made sure catch the eye balls of the viewers.

Seeing Dia (Neha Sargam) depressed and completely shattered.Urmi(Manasi Salvi) comes up with a notion where she can also fulfill her son Shaurya (Karan Kunal Kapoor) wish too which he never voiced out.

Urmi feels it's high time Shaurya express his feelings to Dia so that she can start wedding preparations. She also discuss the same thing with Shaurya which leaves him shocked.

Why Shaurya is shocked? Does his love for Dia reduced post her rape?

Stay tuned for more exciting updates.

Reporter: Sonali NAIK

Writer: Abhyudaya KARAMCHETU

Link: http://entertainment-tadka.com/wedding-bells-for-shaurya-and-dia/
What??? Already??? 😲
Wow, that's...not expected at all. 

I doubt Shaurya's feelings have diminished due to the rape. He knows it's not Diya's fault, and he doesn't think like Karan. He doesn't believe she has "less worth", and it's still the same her. In fact, it possibly strengthened his feelings for her, seeing how she took a stand with him by her side.

But at the same time, no one knew about these feelings. It's understandable they were kept secret, as when this time skip was introduced, Diya was already engaged to Karan. But there were definitely hints, like when Chiku jokingly asked if Shaurya wanted a girl like Diya and Shaurya froze.

I honestly think we can trust the CVs to handle this well.

I mean, I kind of can imagine it. After Karan promises to marry her if she takes the case back (obviously he doesn't plan to, he just wants her to take it back before he gets his acting role, and then he'll want to ditch her), Diya realizes she does want to move forward and get settled since there's more to her life than just this case. Feeling like it's the only option, she goes to Shaurya and tells him she wants to take her case back. Shaurya asks Urmi to help him convince Diya to not give up herself for Karan. Urmi advises Shaurya to tell Diya about his own hidden feelings. That way, she'll know she has another option- being able to get justice AND move forward and get settled after the case is over, albeit not with Karan, but with Shaurya.
I just saw this on FB Namz. Tagged you as well. It's totally unexpected. I really didn't see this coming.

@Sukisona, well said. Diya seems to know DB's mom really well. Sadly she fails to see DB for what he really is. I hope she questions him or at least tries to see his mom and not take his words at face value.
Thnx Ginny. I just finished posting here when I saw your tag.
Agreed, didn't see it coming this quickly. I know it's inevitable but itni jaldi. So Shaurya is in love, oops unrequited love for now but Diya ko toh time lagega. She's been through so much and after DB's ghatiya pan, she isn't going to just fall in love. It's going to take quite a bit of time. This article doesn't say when so, it could be in the next few weeks.Edited by _Namita_ - 8 years ago
^ Tfs Namz! :)
Marriage so soon b/w ShaYa?!
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Tfs Namz! :)
Marriage so soon b/w ShaYa?!

I know Swetha. Abhi tak shock mei hoon. Wonder how bad Diya is going to be or how Shaurya reacts that causes Urmi to have "the talk" with him. .
Well this was rather...unexpected, we all know that there have been many hints that Shaurya likes Diya more than a friend. The way he was looking at her while she was laughing, the rain scene, the way he protects her from all harm, especially Karan... I feel that he does love her but he just doesnt know yet which is probably why his mother's proposition came as a shock to him. The marriage however... I really did not expect as Diya's feelings for Shaurya haven't been developing at the same pace...Chalo, let's see how the cv's play this out. I can't wait to find out😃 Edited by arushikunalian - 8 years ago
I dont want diya to get married wid shaurya pls dont misundrstnd me bt y cnt she b paird wid chiku?????????😭 y nt hm??????😭y nly shaurya??????😭arey yarr widout proer height match da romantic scenes wont luk effective😒 nd in poojas nd holy holy places wil she wear heels in order to sit nd stand side of shaurya?????🤔❓wl she does it against da tradition???❓pls yarr "💔meri Kunal Karan Kapoor ko chod do🥺" he deserves a more beautiful grl dan hr 👍🏼of course she is damn pretty bt she lacks in height pls understand pls itz an honest request plz 😭Edited by craziestmember - 8 years ago
I TOLD You all Shaurya KNOWS he loves Diya, See...

But The shocking thing is Urmi also knows...

Bechara Shaurya jishe chupaya puri duniya se ushe chupa nehi paya MAA se, lol as the world says, "MAA Sab janti hai"

Finally the story is moving...
Originally posted by craziestmember

I dont want diya to get married wid shaurya pls dont misundrstnd me bt y cnt she b paird wid chiku?????????😭 y nt hm??????😭y nly shaurya??????😭arey yarr widout proer height match da romantic scenes wont luk effective😒 nd in poojas nd holy holy places wil she wear heels in order to sit nd stand side of shaurya?????🤔❓wl she does it against da tradition???❓pls yarr "💔meri Kunal Karan Kapoor ko chod do🥺" he deserves a more beautiful grl dan hr 👍🏼of course she is damn pretty bt she lacks in height pls understand pls itz an honest request plz😭

Kunal isn't a tall guy and I find the pairing absolutely amazing. Neha and Kunal look good together in my opinion. 😊
Now Kapil is tall. Edited by _Namita_ - 8 years ago