AjNa OS:Love you forever

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I am not actually into writing. But I am fed up with the current track of THBST. I am missing AjNa so much. So I thought of writing something about them. Plz bear with me. You are welcome to give your comments. Chappal be allowed hai..

Sanjana's hiring of goons idea to make Ajay realize his feelings was executed. He was actually more worried than she expected. She just hoped she could see a little love for her in his heart. Instead she found that he is completely in love with her. All she needed was to get it out of his mouth. But she was not successful in doing so. Her Ajay was ready to let go of their relationship but was not ready to hurt his family and his best friend. He just don't want to accept it.

At Pethewala mansion

Ajay entered his room. It was dark. He didn't even switch on the light. Lately his days are filled with loneliness and his nights with darkness. He laid back on his bed and just recollected the moment when he was about to confess his feelings for Sanjana. The feelings which he was trying to ignore from the past few days...

"Mein nahi maan sakhta Sanjana... kyunki mein apne pyaar ko chodh sakhta hu lekin apne mamaji ko diya waada nahi thod sakhta..ab aur himmat nahi bachi hai mujme tumhe hurt karne ki...plz Sanjana divorce papers par sign kardo.."A tear fell down from his eyes as he spoke these words.

Next day at some market

Sanjana was walking on the road holding some bags. Suddenly she heard someone saying "Aapko mein bohot miss karti hu ex-devraniji"

Sanjana realized that it was Shreya bhabhi. She was in no mood to hear to her bakhwas but she still turned back.

"Kya kaha tumne uss din koi kagaz koi signature mere aur Ajay ka rishta nahi thodh sakhti. Ajay ke zindagi mein rehne ki tumhari yahi zid Ajay ko bohot bhari pad rahi hai. Bichara Ajay yaha tum usse divorce nahi de rahi ho aur waha pura parivaar se woh dur hota za raha hai.Sab ko yahi lagta hai ki Ajay ko apne parivaar se zyada tum important ho...continue continue tumhare iss pyaar ki wajah se apne aur paraye mein pharak aagayi..." Shreya said with a huge smile on her face and left.

Sanjana was thinking about Shreya bhabhi's words while returning to home. She thought " ha mein Ajay se pyaar Karti hu...Uske bina nahi zee pavungi. Lekin iss keliye Ajay ko apne parivaar se dur nahi kar sakhti...Apne pyaar ke liye parivaar ko nahi thodh sakhti" and she called Ajay.

Ajay picked up the phone and before he could say hello Sanjana said "mein tumhare shop ke bahar khadi hu. Ek baar mil sakhte ho."

Ajay rushed to outside thinking what this girl is going to do now. He went straight to her and started saying "Dekho Sanjana..."

Sanjana interrupted him and said "Mein tumhe pareshaan karne nahi aayi hu Ajay. Mein divorce papers par sign karne ke liye tayar hu." Her face was blank when she spoke those words. Ajay stood there silently.

"Bas ek choti si request hai. Manoge??" Sanjana asked. Her voice full of grief. Ajay nodded in return.

"Jabse hamari Shaadi huyi hai sirf problems hi problems the.Aur hame un problems ko manage karne mein hi time nikhal gaya. Kabhi ek doosre ke saath acha time spend nahi kiya. Isliye mein chahti hu ki thodha samay tumhare saath kushi khushi bithaao...no problems...no tensions...kya tum apne zindagi ka ek din sirf ek din mujhe de sakhte ho plz" Sanjana asked controlling her tears.

Ajay said "Ha." He couldn't speak any further. "Kal mujhe ghar se pick kar lena" saying this she left .

Next day morning...

Ajay getting ready in his room. He thought to himself "Aaj Sanjana ko bohot khush rakhna hai. Bohot saha ha usne. Pata nahi phir kabhi usse mil pavunga ya nahi..aaj aakhri baar dekhne waala hu usse" As soon as he said those words, his heart sank. It was unbearable. But he has to live with this fact for the rest of her life. His face got saddened. He spoke "nahi Ajay tujhe dukhi nahi hona hai. Is din ko special banana hai Sanjana ke liye. He controlled his emotions and texted Sanjana " I'll be at your home in 10 min". He started.

Sanjana came out of her house. Ajay said " Kahiye madam kaha jaana hai?" covering his grief with a smile.

Sanjana said "pehle car mein toh baitno do". They both sat in the car and Ajay started driving. He said "drive karne ke liye destination ka pata hona chahiye"

Sanjana said " Highway par jo radhakrishna ki mandhir waha chalo". Ajay said teasingly "phirse gundon se pitwane ka irada hai"

Sanjana said "Ha" and they both smile.

They reach the mandir and Sanjana gets happy seeing it."Pata hai Ajay... Bachpan mein maa ke saath hamesha aathi thi yaha. "

Ajay gets happy seeing her smile. They both go in. Mandir ki ghanthi is situated at a high place. Sanjana  couldn't reach it. She jumps but her hands could just touch it. Ajay starts laughing and says " rehne do tumse nahi hoga"

Sanjana gets sad. Ajay comes towards her and lifts her. She rings the ghanti. He puts her down and they both get lost in each other. Sanjana turns her face down and says thank u. They both do the darshan and pray for each other's happiness.

Next they reach some house. Sanjana said " Ajay ye meri maa ka ghar hai. Bachpan mein ham sab yahi rehte the. Chalo andar". They both walk in.

Sanjana spoke "Ajay tum ghar dekho mein tumhare liye kuch bana dethi hu. Subah se kuch nahi khaya hai tumne."

Ajay roams around the house. He comes across some picture of a little girl. She had the most beautiful eyes in the world and her smile...it just melted his heart. He immediately knew that little girl was his Sanjana. "Aaj bhi iski aankhon mein wahi maasumiyat hai" he said touching the photo.

He went into some room. There he saw some box. On it it was written "My stuff" and Sanjana's picture was pasted on it. He opened the box and a broad smile appeared on his lips. The box was full of her childhood toys, pencil, tiffin box and other stuff. He picked up a small anklet among those things. "Sorry Sanjana. Tumhare permission ke bina tumhara payal le raha hu. Itna hak tho hai na mujhe" he said staring at the anklet. He hid it in his packet.

Sanjana called "Ajay..Khana laga diya aajao". He came to the dining hall and they started having lunch. Sanjana was staring at Ajay and spoke to herself " jee bhar ke dekhle Sanjana aaj apne Ajay. Kal se inhi yaadon ke saath kaatni hai tumhe apni zindagi." A tear ran down her cheek and she wiped it before Ajay could notice. Sanjana spoke " ek baar tho mere khane ki taarif karte...tumhara kuch nahi jayega"

He said "taarif karne layak kuch ho tho bolu na". They both smile.

"Ajay tum hall mein wait karo hum film dekhenge. Bus mein plates andar rakhke aajungi" saying this Sanjana goes into the kitchen. She takes a bite from the left over food from Ajay's plate and eats it. She bursts into crying. She starts consoling herself, wipes her tears and comes out. Ajay watches all of this from behind and gets teary eyed.

They both start watching the movie. Sanjana leans her head on his shoulder. Because of their height difference, she feels it difficult. Ajay then adjusts himself so that she can comfortably lean on him. Tears start falling fromSanjana's eyes. Ajay too gets sad. They stayed like that for hours without speaking a single word.

Ajay's phone rang. It was Ayush bhaiyya.Ajay said " Kuch kaamse bahar aaya hu.wapas aajavunga"

Hearing his words, Sanjana realized its time for Ajay to go. She has to sign the papers.In that moment, she couldn't hold herself anymore and she hugs him.

Ajay was taken back. But he didn't move and he allowed her to hug him. Few minutes passed. Ajay spoke"Sanjana"

Sanjana replied "bas thodhi der aur plz" her voice breaking and she hugged him tighter.

Tears started falling from Ajay's eyes. He controls himself from getting carried away but as each minute passed it became unbearable for him. He finally gave up and hugged her back.

After sometime, when their pain got pacified hey broke the hug. Sanjana said " divorce papers sign karne hai na.ghar mein sab tumhara wait kar rahe hai" still holding his hand.

Ajay takes her face into his hand and said " sign karne ki koi zaroot nahi" and places a kiss on her forehead. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful!! Bought tears to eyes! Please continue soon!
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hello🤗So Glad you wrote this😃 A nice OS😊 loved it😊
Ajay and Sanjana's feelings were beautifully described😊

Mein nahi maan sakhta Sanjana... kyunki mein apne pyaar ko chodh sakhta hu lekin apne mamaji ko diya waada nahi thod sakhta..ab aur himmat nahi bachi hai mujme tumhe hurt karne ki...plz Sanjana divorce papers par sign kardo..
So sad I felt really bad for Ajay while reading this

And felt even more sad for him when he put the anklet into his pocket

Sanjana replied "bas thodhi der aur plz" 
And this was the saddest part.. I really felt heartbroken for Sanjana

Ajay takes her face into his hand and said " sign karne ki koi zaroot nahi"
Yay!!! Ajay finally accepted her😃

Loved the OS... If you can then please continue this and show family accepting Ajay... Please do write more... Eager to see more stories from you😊
mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was crying while reading this...
Beautifully written...
👏

Waiting for your next os...
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thank u so much for ur support. It means a lot😊😊😊
Virman2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bravo loved it so much 
NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...

This was so beautiful...👏 

I read this OS with such a heavy heart...I was constantly trying to blink away the tears.

This was surely a tear jerker of an OS.

But the last part put the smile back on my face😳😃 When Ajay said that signing the divorce papers was not needed...I swear I did a happy dance😆