Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

ArDhika OS on bed scene epi:~BUT IF I LET YOU GO..~

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

[Hey frnds dis OS is on request by BOWYA and Geny..Guys sorry for getn late..Bt do read it and comment!Love u!Hope u enjoy it!πŸ€—

p.s.Had a headache while writn it.And I tried to mk it a bit difrnt!So bash gently loves!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Sina.]

~BUT IF I LET YOU GO..~

"Day after day, time pass away
And I just can't get you off my mind
Nobody knows I hide it inside
I keep on searching but I can't find.."

Arjun drank from his goblet as he stared at her looking all flushed and a bit disoriented as she took another long sip from her goblet.

She blinked hard a number of times and then stared at him with glazed eyes for a few seconds and then wiping her lips with the back of her hand she giggled at him.

"You were right SIR!This feels good!Really good!"She giggled again,and then extended her empty goblet towards him,silently asking him to refill it again.

"The courage to show to letting you know
I've never felt so much love before
And once again I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out"

But Arjun simply stared at her unblinkingly.What was it about her that pulled him so...?Why was it she only who could raise his hackles or calm him down in seconds only..?

"SIR..?!I'm thirsty!"She pouted her lips childishly and then impishly grinned at him,when a soft sad smile came at the corner of his lips..And to think,he had to make her sign that divorce letter,and-..Arjun winced literally as his heart gave a terrible and painful squeeze even at the thought of it.

"But if I let you go, I will never know
What my life would be holding you close to me
Will I ever see you smiling back at me?
How will I know if I let you go?"

Had she any idea how much she filled up all of his senses..?How much he was thirsty for her..?She raised herself to take the bottle herself when Arjun quickly stopped him.She already was too wobbly on her feet,he could not have her getting sick on her first drink of an alcoholic beverage.

"It's enough Radhika..Let's go home now.."He placed a bill on the table,as he quickly raised himself and took her hand in his as he strutted out of the restaurant.

"But SIR!Dinner-..!"

"We are gonna have our dinner at home Radhika!We are gonna have our PERSONAL dinner.."He added softly as he made her sit on the passenger side of his car,and looking into her dazed mesmerizing molten brown eyes,he softly caressed her flushed cheek with his thumb before he softly closed the door and got into driving seat to be on their way.

"Night after night I hear myself say
 Why can't this feeling just fade away?
There's no one like you, you speak to my heart
It's such a shame we're worlds apart"

As he drove on however,he could not stop himself from taking glimpses at her,as she sat playing with her hair and biting her soft bottom lip..His heart thudded just like that on seeing the light and shadow of the road playing on her face..She mesmerized him just like that..

He wished he could touch her at that moment and play with her hair himself..Like he always yearned to do..How he yearned to touch her and feel her..He had flashbacks of the time he had cornered her in that underground room that night,when she had yet again denied she felt a thing for him..And still he had wanted to hear something from her..He had not wanted to give up until he realized what he was about to do,and moved way,as she had almost burned him..By doing nothing at that..

"I'm too shy to ask, I'm to proud to lose
But sooner or later I've got to choose
And once again I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out.."

He drove on,pressing on the accelerator as he had flashback of the divorce letter he had been handed by his Nandu,and then of the fights he had with her in the office,at the staircase..All the memories tormented him as he took a look at her ethereal profile again..She was feeling drowsy already he noticed..Yet so beautiful..How could he let her go..?His heart gave a pinful squeeze at that thought as he screeched to a halt infront of the house,waking her up with a jerk.

"But if I let you go I will never know
What my life would be holding you close to me
How will I know if I let you go?
If I let you go, oh baby"

Half an hour later he was still striding in his room tensely with the divorce letter in his hand,waiting for her to come to the room..

His insides were all twisted,as he looked at the disgusting piece of paper in his hand..Knowing it was the inevitable fate for him,but still unable to let go of her,or even think about it..What would he be,if she was not there?What would his existence be without her correcting his mistakes..?

Who would give him all those lectures about light and darkness,and make him go crazy with need while she prattled on trying to make him saintly and Godly when all he always had for her was sinful thoughts.

His thoughts were broken when the door was opened by her..His heart gave another painful squeeze as he slightly crushed the divorce paper in his hand.His hands were already burning as he held the hateful piece of paper that would burn away his entire life in the fire of his revenge..

"Once again I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out

But if I let you go I will never know
What my life would be holding you close to me close to me
How will I know if I let you go ?"

He felt a whole mountain of pain,remorse and regret at the mere sight of her..It was getting difficult for him to breathe even,as he stared at her standing there.He hitched in a sharp breath and blurted out the only thing that came to his mind at that moment,as if he would die choking with the words itself if he did not say them.

"So did you decide Radhika..?Do you want to be my wife in the fullest sense or do you want to end this farce of a marriage..?"

The words itself seemed to burn his throat as he said them .But he was desperate..As  he searched her face for the slightest sign of her having even a slightest bit of feeling for him.

Something inside him was crying out for her to fight back,to fight him to not to end this marriage.He wanted her to fight for him..And he was terrible desperate for that slightest sign..!He knew his time was ending,and the paper in his hand was weighing heavier and heavier,as she looked at him with confusion,her eyes still a bit dazed due to the champagne she had drunk a few hours ago.

"SIR.."

Damn!He hated that word so much by now!

He was looking for reprieve and here she was tying him up in the knots of her confusion too!He wanted to set himself free for once,and only she could do that for him.

Without thinking further he put the offending piece of paper on the bedside table and slowly walked to the still open door and locked it in a swift sure motion.

CLICK!

The sound echoed in the room as he walked upto her now,as she stood there looking at him with a stricken and confused look,but her eyes glazed with an odd light..And that was all sign he needed,as his heart thudded crazily while he went near her.

Had she any idea,what she did to him..?Had she any idea that while she was busy turning him into a saint he was having all sorts of sinful thoughts about her..?His heart was near to bursting point as he came near to her and stood staring down at her with the fire within him reflected in his darkened  eyes.

In the next instant,he had picked her up in his arms..How he loved doing that,would she everknow that..?Could he tell her..?Or would she run away from him if he set himself free..?Would she take herself away from him if he set his inner demon out that only hungered for her..?What would she do..?He was desperate to know as he took her to the bed,and gently placed her on it..

He stared down at her hungrily and with mixed tenderness as she breathed heavily..

God!How could anyone look so mesmerizing and alluring and yet sexy all at the same time..?She was literally taking his breath away..

He moved his face closer to her,as he knelt onto her,running his hands along her soft silky hair loving the touch and feel of it..His breathing was becoming heavier and heavier,as his pulse throbbed erratically.

She was so mesmerizing and he could not believe she was lying here below him..He was not sure how long he had dreamt of her like this,with her silky hair spread wantonly on the white pillows,her face all flushed and rosy,her soft full lips slightly parted as she breathed heavily..How long had he wanted just this..?

He moved his hand to the side of her cheek while he lowered his face to nuzzle the side of her other cheek..He moved his lips against against her silky hair,loving the smell of it,then move dit to her ears and sensitive jawline,his heart thudding faster as he could feel her breathing getting heavier,and he could even literally hear her heart beating in synchronization with his racing one..

His stomach muscles bunched up and his thighs tightened with need as he moved his lips towards hers..He looked into her face,wanting her to ask him to go ahead..Wanting him to take her to the paradise,where only they could travel together if she just let herself go..

Arjun took in a long breath as he looked hungrily at her lips and then into his eyes..

He wanted to kiss her so so so badly that his insides literally ached with the need that gnawed and clawed within his insides.

"Radhika..Tell me.."He nuzzled her cheek again making her take in another shaky breath as he did so,giving him the surest sign that he affected her so.."Tell me if you are ready..?Are you ready to be my wife,Radhika..?"He asked huskily not wanting to let her go..

He needed the slightest indication from her to claim her as his..He wanted her to feel him too..He wanted -..

"But Sir.."Her hesitant voice made him go completely still.

He hitched in a sharp breath to steady himself,as rage took over him,and in an instant he had moved himself off her.

He was disgusted!More with himself and his hungry uncontrollable body than on her!

He cursed himself under his breath,as he pulled the blanket to cover himself.What was the point of letting her know how aroused he was,when she did not feel a thing for him!What was the point in wanting to keep memories  or of not wanting to let go,when she felt NOTHING for him!

He was just so..!

He looked at her from the corner of his eyes,as he noticed she was covering herself up with the blanket too.

She looked at him then with grateful eyes,that made something inside him cry out even more angrily.

"Sir..You are not only good..You are an extremely good human.."She said softly and Arjun felt his insides burn at her words,as tears stung at the back of his eyes.

He was feeling choked,and his heart was twisting painfully inside his still burning body,and all he wanted to was scream out in anguish.

But all he did was hitch in a long calming breath and turn sideways,as her eyes fell on the piece of paper and his fingers touched it regretfully..His eyes were near to brimming now,and he tried not to blink and give himself away.

"Yes..Yes I'm an EXTREMELY good person indeed.."He said sarcastically,as he slightly crushed the hateful piece of paper again.

He put the pillows between them himself,wondering why did it not matter to her at all..?

He could not stop himself from using the excuse of taking a pillow from her side,to touch her slightly again..She flushed slightly at that,and Arjun's heart gave another painful squeeze at that and he quickly looked away afraid she would get to know of his inner turmoil,and pity him.

And it was not something he wanted..He did not want any pity from her..He wanted-..

WHAT???He asked himself,as his insides was a total storm of confusion as he turned round the other side,moving his face away from hers.

His eyes fell on the paper beside him,and he wondered what her reaction would be when he handed it to her.Would she sign it and leave him just like that..?What if she did just that..?

Would he be able to go on..?Would he be the same again if she left him just like that..?

The pain inside him was nearly choking the life out of him,and as he closed his eyes,the droplets of tears fell down his hard cheeks.

What would he be when he let her go..?How would he go on..?And would he be able to go on at all..?And would he be able to let her go away from himself..?

"But if I let you go I will never know
How will I know if I let you go?
If I let you go.."

~That's All Folks!😳~

Links to my other ArDhika works,if u r interested..😳

ArDhika FF:*~*The Heated Vengeance..*~*:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/124160244

ArDhika OS Series-1:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/124055618

ArDhika OS Series-2:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/125194597

ArDhika SS:~*MIRROR..*~:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/124923335

ArDhika FF:~MY Forbidden DESIRE..~:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/124235026

ArDhika SS:~Awakening The SHER!!!~:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/125866914

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asheley thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
UnRes

Loved the way how you explained arjun feelings

I almost cried seeing him like that

You did a great job in that

Loved it

Edited by Asheley - 8 years ago
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome write up :) 
The Westlife song adds to it :) 

xx
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
well written sina β€οΈ 
loved it! 
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mindblowing OS Sina😳
Loved arjun's feelings for Radhika β€οΈ
RainbowPearls thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written!
Loved it
nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautifully written !! Loved it !!
Angad_Diwani thumbnail
😳😳😳
That was just too freaking hot...

Thanks for the pm.

Plz plz do continue to mesmerize meπŸ˜‰
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oyehoye sinam. beautiful os..loved it..u told arjun's feelings really well...i loved those lines..if i let her go...touchy one!!awesome os..!

thank u for writing..one of the best of urs!!
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome one shot
Beautifully written in Arjun point of view