Humsafars

18,19,20 - We wish u Happy birthday Vandy....

premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

One Two Three - she makes awesome vm's for free πŸ˜‰

Four Five Six - Her concentration on toweliya is fix  

Seven Eight Nine -talk abt HC wen she's ill n she suddenly feel's fine πŸ˜³ 

Ten n Eleven - give her sweet n she feels heaven  

Twelve Thirteen Fourteen - She's n HC FanClub queen β­οΈ 

Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen - she can make awesome cuisine  πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Eighteen Nineteen twenty - We wish u happy birthday Vandy.. πŸ€— 

Happy Birthday πŸ€—...Feliz cumpleaos, feliz aniversrio, bonne fte, fijne verjaardag to a very wonderful girl we know ( yeah she is wonder girl because she refuse to grow up πŸ˜›) ...  

What can we say about her, every body knows her as a huge fangirl of a certain someone πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰...I remember the first time I saw her on IF she was fighting with a hc hater πŸ˜†and man she was incredible at itπŸ˜‰... She is also known for giving most bizarre logics possible .πŸ‘πŸΌ.. She is proud di of amazing girls like me and sundas πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... great friend and counsellor and first she is a crazy mad person...πŸ˜† 

Today we celebrate her bdayπŸ₯³ who doesn't need an introduction in harshuland, our dearest vandy...πŸ€— 

Fun fact no. 1 : her first love was Salman khan but later poor salman had to share her room with hritik, this trend continued till Mr. Hibernation himself made a spectactular entry in her life and bewitched her with his sexy brown eyes. πŸ˜³

Funfact no.2 : She is really vulnerable to pranks πŸ˜† ...Yes guys your rough tough vandy di falls for my silliest pranks.. I drop atleast one bomb on her on weekly basis and all she does is to threaten me which all of us is one of her favouraite timepass🀣. She has given death threats to almost all of us and her other terryfying threats includes "I will come to your place and punch you in the face" 😑 "I will give you a tight one" blah blah blah... you know it's particularly funny when she does these things over phone because at the risk of my throat getting a deep cut I would like to tell you guys that she sounds like a school girl πŸ˜›

Vandy di is a proud member of our proud Toweliya gang, and boy did we get lucky by having her in our awesome club Toweliya Fangirling is one of many things that she is exceptional at... I still remember the day toweliya appeared for the first time... the interpretations , the provoked thoughts, the electrifying effect and everything that followed was nowhere near to the expectations we had, and since then we make the most of every little "scoop" we get πŸ˜‰

Moving on to her another incredible talent, terryfying everybody in our home i.e. HCFC offcourse, all her rants about fc being slow and fast and we talking crap and not talking at all, not finishing works at the given deadline, it's intimidating but then she has an unique ability of having a conversation with everyone is commendable. πŸ‘

To conclude after roasting our pretty little bday girl to my heart content I just want to say that this girl is total nuts, a terrorist  and hitler's reincarnation but even if she is a terrorist she is our terrorist and we love her very very kuchi suchi much ❀️ β€οΈshe owns the title of coolest di 😎and the undisputed queen of harshuland we are so so so happy to have her in our lives...  πŸ€—

Once again a very happy bday to you di, πŸ₯³keep rocking like the rockstar we all love...πŸ€—

Ps: the toweliya talks n msgs r Hubae's n Sun's courtesy πŸ€’
Edited by premeeristry - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premeeristry thumbnail

Sun : Guys ready?  πŸ˜ƒ

Silky : Di k hosh urdate hai chalo...πŸ˜‰

Rutu : Am loving it...

Saba :  Am still saying sneaking like this in her room is not good idea..πŸ€”

Komal : par Saba we r sneaking for good reason na..? πŸ˜Š

Nads : Aaj tak hum sab pagal thai   ab Chor b ban gaye...😳

Urooj : lets go wish birthday Vandy  Ms.Shadow chopda saas bahu...πŸ₯³

Sun : wad chor granny? 😑.., tumne costume b reject kar dia we r not at all dressed according to the plan...πŸ€”

Nads : yea ryt πŸ˜•..if we wud have gone with ur stupid mask on faces idea 😑...Vandy se pehle iske neighbours humari complain kar detey..πŸ€”

Silky : granny wads fun without risk πŸ˜‰...n yeh tou surprise hai...πŸ₯³

Rutu : are we gonna jump through her window ..? or from the door .. πŸ˜ƒ

Saba : No need we will go through door πŸ˜•...n Rutu CD ?

Rutu : han i know the plan..πŸ˜‰

Urooj : i bake eggless cake for birthday Vandy  n chicken biryaani..love shadow chopda Vandy...πŸ˜ƒ

Nads : very good Urooj πŸ‘πŸΌ lets keep those eatables in her kitchen...n let me taste if they r good i will finish πŸ˜†

Komal : if we r going through door then lets knock...wad r we waiting for? β“

Silky : i will knock 😎..."Diii..."  [some1 puts hand on her mouth,...]

Saba : oye Di ki chamchi 😑..this is suppose to be a surprise...πŸ˜•

Sun : m best in opening doors without making much noise let me try...😎

Nads : kitne rooms mei chori chupe gayi hai Sundas aaj tak...? πŸ€”

Rutu,Komal,Saba,Silky,Urooj : [giggles slowly...] πŸ˜†

Sun : tere room mei ni aungi granny promise πŸ€—...[opens the door]

[every 1 sees Vandy's sleeping on bed...ghodey beych k...]

Nads : yeh pakka HC ki fan hai πŸ˜†...sooti b us ki tarah hi hai...🀣

Komal : Nads tumhe kaise pata HC kaise soota hai..? πŸ˜³

Sun : good question Komal πŸ‘πŸΌ...bata granny kaise pata hai..? πŸ˜³

Saba : Rutu time for plan B  ..search for her music system...

Komal : Shall we all make a circle around Di's bed..😊

Nads : no need we r not kids πŸ˜•...we will hide around her bed..

Silky : childish enough...😳 

[meanwhile Urooj,Silky,Sun,Saba ...blows baloons]

Rutu : got it ...shall i play...πŸ˜ƒ

Saba : wait... on the count of three 

Nads :1 

Sun :2

Silky :3

[ song starts "Ang laga dey rey..." πŸ˜†]

Saba : wad the heck Rutu...😑

Nads : birthday song ki CD laane ko kaha tha 😑...yeh ashleel song ki nahi .. πŸ˜•

Komal : Di is still sleeping 😲..inhe faraq hi ni parda..πŸ˜†

Silky : Rutu bacha i thought u r kid...? πŸ˜²

Sun : tu aise songs b sunti hai...? πŸ˜³

Urooj : Di ko uthao celebrations birthday karni hai πŸ₯³

Rutu : par i got the correct CD πŸ˜’  aye shapat ...wait let me check the next song...πŸ˜•

komal : aaj kal birthdays pe aise songs lagte hai...? πŸ€”  πŸ˜†

Saba : she's abt to wake up guys..😲

Nads : every1 take ur positions.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

[all of them hide themselves...birthday song plays]

Happy birthday to u  ...Happy birthday to u ...Happy birthday  Happy birthday Happy birthday to u ...

[song ends ,Vandy wakes up ,n room fills with blasting baloon noises ]

All in chorus...: HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANDY !!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Vandy : shoot 😲...dam it ... guys u scared me...😲

Saba : iska matlab plan successful ...⭐️

Sun :Di ab birthday wish kar dia na πŸ˜ƒ.. bhook lagi hai...πŸ˜”

every 1 agrees with  "han" 

Silky : Di u said humey treat dougi πŸ€”...is mall mei..? πŸ˜ƒ

Vandy : yes the food here is amazing m sure u guys will love it.. πŸ˜Š

Sun : then wad r we waiting for lets go Di ...m feeling hungry... 

Nads : seriously Sundas? πŸ˜•..u shud not be saying this..after having the chicken from all veggies among us...πŸ€”

Sun : granny woh kaun thai 😲.. sirf 2 log   Komal n Silky...Rutu ne b liya...πŸ˜•

Rutu : yep mei dream mei bhi chicken na chodun...

Vandy : ok guys we have half n hour to us...last 15 mins we will hav food ..first 15 mins k liye lets go to fun zone...

Komal : Saba... Urooj has been on phone since we entered Mall ❓...hasti b hai...πŸ€”

Saba : let her be kuch personal hoga...

Fun zone reception counter..

Vandy : so guys we have 4 options ...select ..Light house , Mirror maze , 3D animate 15min movie , Scary house..?

Silky Saba Urooj : Scary house...

Nads : light house

Sun Komal : 3D ani movie

Rutu : mirror maze 

Vandy : gr8  πŸ˜• sabki alag choice i wonder how come we came along in regard with HC πŸ€”

Saba : believe me there r variations of likes even with HC... πŸ˜†

Vandy : as usual voting system πŸ€“..select from Scary house or 3D ani movie.. 

Nads : fi9 πŸ₯± i will go with 3D movie

Rutu : scary house ...

Vandy : gr8 πŸ˜• its a tie coz i want to go 3D movie too...πŸ€”

receptionist : ma'am may i help u guys...this usually happens here so why dont u guys go with chit draw ..

Silky : pick 1 

Vandy : yellow, pink, red, blue...since i luv mango i wud go with yellow... πŸ˜ƒ

Urooj is still on phone πŸ˜•

Vandy : damn πŸ˜”...its Scary house..πŸ˜•

Silky Saba Urooj : yesss 

Komal : may b scary house wont b that scary...πŸ€”

Nads : thanks for consolation Komal  ...but i knew kuch na kuch hona hi hai..πŸ€”

Rutu : Urooj kuch zyada hi khush hai πŸ˜•... tujhe monsters ache lagte hai kya Urooj..? πŸ˜†

Urooj : ni dar lagta Rutu πŸ˜ƒ lets go enjoy Vandy treat birthday...

Scary house gaurd : Ma'am u all need to form a train n go since the path inside is narrow...πŸ˜ƒ

Sun : very good πŸ˜”.. ek dusre ka haath b ni pakard sakte for support...? 

Silky : twinie tu dar math mei hu na πŸ˜‰...monsters humey ni...hum monsters ko darayenge..😎

after 10 mins

Vandy : m telling this for last 20th time they r fake n just normal ppl like us behind clothes πŸ€” ...so stop pulling n clutching me from all sides 😑...n also screaming like heck in my ears
i fear of suffering from hearing disability later πŸ€”...n mera kurta phat jayega Urooj n Sun if u guys pull me like that from behind

Nads : i told u guys 😑 3D movie jaate hai but ni...πŸ₯±

Sun : Di they r scary like real 😭...its not my fault 

Komal : Silky tu kya bol rahi thi bahar πŸ˜› hum darayenge monsters ko...? πŸ˜†

Silky : mujhe kya pata tha komaliya πŸ˜’...they will b this scary...like wad the...🀬

Rutu : finally Di we r nearing the exit.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Saba : lets get out from here...πŸ₯±

[every1 runs to exit only to b stopped by a tall fully black clothed scary mask guy]

every1 except Vandy...in chorus : aaahhh'  πŸ˜²

leaves Vandy n ran for life...

Vandy : kaminoo mere liye tou ruko... 😑[ guy in black stops Vandy in way]

Vandy : wad πŸ˜•...if u r wondering then let me tell u m least scare ...so move i need to go...😳

Guy removes mask...n its 

HC behind ...  

HC : happy birthday Vandy.. πŸ˜Ž

Vandy screams n faints... πŸ˜†

premeeristry thumbnail

Happy Returns of The Day, May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU VANDY DI ' Harshad Chopda dancing and singing on vandy birthday kisses!  Only Harshad that you cant see romantic & hugs  Happy birthday my wife Mrs. Vandy Chopda Wish Harshad celebrating with you  May you have all the joy your heart can hold,  All the smiles a day can bring,  All the blessings a life can unfold,  May you have Gods best in everything
Happy BirthDay Vandy kiss here, a kiss there, a thousand kisses for your husband!  Have a lovely day and may everyone see your gorgeous smile!  '''' I love you and Harshad want you to know how lucky Vandy Harshad to have Kisses!. ' your husband cake is as sweet your birthday is as wonderful as you are husband Live it like a king! ' I wish you a day as bright as your smile, as warm as your heart, and as special as you are. Happy Birthday Vandy Di blessings, with lots of love and joy. I wish that sweet things will happen, just for you! Big hugs lots of love kisses Urooj..

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day 
I wish aapko jald se jald Harshad se milne ka mauka mile 

Happy Birthday di... Mai kya wish karu abhi??? Tu aur teri imagination milke sab ho jata hai I just hope some day you meet HC and invite him for dinner but then you remember you don't have home keys so you and hc come to my place and we have dinner together and hc gets so impressed with me that we get married and you perform my kanyadaan 

Happy Birthday Vandy Di... May you get the best of everything  Love you  

Happy birthday vandy di..May your all dreams come true 

Happy Birthday Vandy di .. stay as cool as you are, and give spreading madness and happiness as you always do ... i love you 

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day. Stay blessed always

a very happy bday to you di, πŸ₯³keep rocking like the rockstar we all love...πŸ€— 

Dekho vandy mujhe siggies wiggles aati nahi hai, vm bhi nahi aata mujhe tou main sirf Yeh gujarish karungi meri Taraf se ek VM bana le is song per... Hum(vandy) tum (...) ek kamre mein band ho aur chabhi kho jaaye. Cake rahe mombatti rahein, chaku rahein, music rahein aur baje Happy Birthday to you... Celebrate your birthday with your wildest imaginations...

Wish you a very happy birthday Vandy... Stay blessed and be happy always...

Many many happy returns of the Day Vandy ...may ur all dreams n wishes come true. ..n this year n coming years bring lots of love and happiness and health to you. ..

happy birthday Vandy 
wish u lots of love luck n happiness
tumhaare liye toweliya ki dukaan πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

For you vandy  May your 'imagination' and toweliya-ness keep on increasing with every day in the day  Have a good one  happy birthday

premeeristry thumbnail

A poetry from my side :-

Na ho heer jaisa awaaz.
Na ho taani jaisa dimag
kastur ki wardrobe ki toh no chance
varna jhelna parega lallu ka bhangra dance ..

chahey ho shekhar ka fazool zindagi ka class
ya ritesh ka rotten wine ka glass
everything is better than Baby dod Viraaj's doodh ka glass
siya ko bhaye Raghav ka check
Arzoo ko bhaye paak daman ka flying sperm

http://www.dropbox.com/s/anqi6uwei5vwy9t/%E2%9D%A4%20Happy%20Birthday%20Vandy%20Di%20Main%20Hoon%20Hero%20Tera%20%E2%9D%A4.mp4?dl=0

.HarshRutu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Vandy...😳
 happy Birthday Vandy... πŸ˜›
Happy Birthday vandy...⭐️
 happy birthday vandyπŸ‘

πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Vandy!! πŸ₯³

tumhaare saare toweliya armaan poore ho aisa mera ashirwaad 🀣
ye lo   vvv
OMG ... Saba that snippet πŸ€£ ... i can imagine the madness we all are together ..🀣

Happy Birthday Vandy di .. hot, sexy, you are a bomb whom HC will keep wishing for but will never get as his love πŸ˜Ž
.HarshRutu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes saba...the snippet is hilariously funnyπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Someday this happens...it'll be more hilarious than this😳

Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wah Wah Saba kya kamaal karti ho great job loved it thread πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

OMG very funny saba super duper messages πŸ€£

Happy birthday Di lucky girl sexy hot πŸ˜‰ 

I love you so much my relationship partner di sexy big hugs kisses you πŸ€£β€οΈ

GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS HAPPY πŸ˜ƒ

Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Main Hoon Hero Tera Aankhon ke panno pe
Maine likha tha sau dafa Lafzon mein jo ishq tha
Hua woh honton se bayaan Khud se naraz hun
Kyun be-awaaz hun Meri khamoshiyan hain saza
Dil hai yeh sochta Phir bhi nahi pataa
Kis haq se rahun pata Ke main hoon hero tera
Ke main hoon hero tera Ke main hoon hero tera
Ke main hoon hero tera Harshad Chopda.. β€οΈ

Teri wajah se hai milli Jeene ki sab khwahishein
Paa loon tere Dil mein jagah Hai yeh meri koshishein Main bas tera banu Bin tere na rahun
Maine toh maangi hai yeh duaa β€οΈ
Dil hai yeh sochta Phir bhi nahi pata Kis haq se rahun pata Ke main hoon hero tera
Ke main hoon hero tera Ke main hoon hero tera
Ke mein hoon hero tera Harshad Chopda.. β€οΈ