Adaalat

TOI:Dalljiet Kaur: God saved me not once, but twice

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Actress Dalljiet Kaur, better remembered as Anjali in the TV show 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?', had a near-death experience not once, but twice. While the first incident happened on the set of 'Savdhaan India', the second one took place during the shoot of 'Mahakumbh'. 

When asked about the awful accidents, she said, "It happened on two different sets in a gap of three days. I was shooting the maha episode for 'Savdhaan India'. I moved from my room to another. Within minutes, everyone came running to my room saying, I escaped a fatal accident as the roof collapsed right on the bed where I was sitting a few minutes ago." 

Another accident occurred two days later. "On the last day of the 'Mahakumbh' shoot, I went to the other room to meet Swati (parallel lead) after doing my make-up. While I was busy chatting with her, the spot boy came rushing into the room and informed me that my room is beyond recognition because whole roof had collapsed. I went numb for a while. I could only feel that God was so kind on me to save me not once, but twice.  Ilooked at the room and could not believe that I was right there getting ready, where that big slab of roof fell," she said.

Want to know more about the actress? Dalljiet had an ugly break-up with her husband recently where she even alleged that actor-husband Shaleen Bhanot tried to strangle her. As for her career, aftre the succesfull run of her show 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Du' the actress made acomeback post pregnancy in the show 'Adaalat'.

Daljeet Kaur Bhanot to make a comeback post pregnancy

TV actress Daljeet Kaur Bhanot, who was last seen in the super successful show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, was on a pregnancy break. But looks like the actress is all set to make her comeback. Daljeet has apparently been roped in to play a pivotal role in Sony Entertainment Television'sAdaalat

Sources inform that Daljeet will play a double role in the show. The story will revolve around twin sisters, out of which one of them will be the murderer and the story will try to find out who the murderer is. The actress has already shot for the show.

When contacted, Daljeet said, "It's a very interesting role and that's the reason I have opted to do it. I have been blessed with amazing fans who always look forward to my work and that's the reason I always try and take up something challenging. I had a wonderful time shooting with the cast and crew." The actress was recently in the news for her alleged divorce with husband Shaleen. 

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Aug 11, 2015, 05.55 PM IST | TV Updates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ For The Article  / Information  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Interesting πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒAnd Right  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 8 years ago