Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SalmanKiBiwi

Considering he's so rich he should've at least gotten rid of his unibrow.

Congrats to Asin I guess.

Well, even Kajol didn't get rid of hers after all these years. I guess some people like that look. ðŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I read somewhere he is a divorcee...but then big deal! 
TheRager thumbnail
And why is everyone so surprised...most flop actresses/not very successful actresses have actually landed a good deal. Unlike top actresses they probably have more time to pursue these guys...while the guy still gets an actress as a wife. 
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

I read somewhere he is a divorcee...but then big deal! 

Yes, the blind item that came out about this news a few days ago indicated that the businessman was a divorcee.  ðŸ˜•
TheRager thumbnail
^^^Yup. If we look quiet a few landed a good deal-Madhoo, Gayatri Joshi are a few names that come to my mind. 
Not every guy is interested in marrying a top most actress. 
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
OK why do you guys keep referring to Asin as stink queen? What's the story there? Is she rumored to be of poor hygiene?
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Micromax is trending on twitter!

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

OK why do you guys keep referring to Asin as stink queen? What's the story there? Is she rumored to be of poor hygiene?

An article came out a long time ago where it said she has bad BO.
15 March 2009

-
-

Poor actress Asin is suffering from an embarrassing problem which is hindering her success in Bollywood, she has bad body odour.

A source from the set of London Dreams said: "Initially, Salman Khan and Ajay Devgan tried to be friendly with Asin during the first schedule of London Dreams in London as she was a newbie to Hindi movies and to make her comfortable. But within a few days both had to concede defeat, as her BO just was unbearable.

"In fact, the actress has overactive sweat glands. They even tried sending her deos and body sprays but she wasn't interested in using them."

We don't know who we feel more sorry for Asin or Salman and Ajay who's noses are probably suffering right now.

Maybe she could get an endorsement from a deodorant brand now though!

^^ that's just plain weird IMO.. Salman worked with her in Ready thereafter. 
Anyways.. what else do you expect from this over-intellectual forum. I don't read such name-calling anywhere else.  

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

^^ that's just plain weird IMO.. Salman worked with her in Ready thereafter.

Anyways.. what else do you expect from this over-intellectual forum. I don't read such name-calling anywhere else.

Yeah I know. That's like one of the only articles that came out. I think it's rude. Let's say even if she does have bad BO then it's not her fault she has overactive sweat glands. Media is just trying to embarrass her.

And why would they send her deo lol, how rude is that 😕