Asin to marry tech billionaire Rahul Sharma

Posted: 8 years ago
Priya Gupta @priyaguptatimes  

#Asin confirms to Bombay Times exclusively that she will be marrying tech billionaire Rahul Sharma...#AllIsWell

Priya Gupta @priyaguptatimes  

The man who played Cupid in #Asin & Rahul Sharma's relationship was none other than her #Khiladi786 co-star Akshay Kumar @akshaykumar

When Asin did AR Murugadoss's Ghajini seven years back, she could not have predicted that a few years later, she was actually going to meet her real life Sanjay Singhania (the name of Aamir Khan's character in the film). Well, we can tell you that she has and he is none other Rahul Sharma (aged 36 years) who is the founder of India's biggest mobile company (he owns the Micromax brand), making him one of the world's youngest successful entrepreneurs today. 

Asin has always been extremely professional about her work and does not like to mix up work with her private life, so, she patiently chose to wait for her upcoming film All Is Well to complete. (It took over two years to make this film due to the unavailability of Smriti Irani as she became a minister and thus, could not take out time for completing it). While all of Asin's friends and people she worked with knew about it, she chose to remain tight-lipped about it. Even though Asin and Rahul have been steady for the last few years and wanted to get married much earlier, she waited patiently for All Is Well to release so that she could complete her professional commitments fully before committing herself personally to Rahul. Confirming the news she said, "I am currently wrapping up all my professional commitments so that I can give more time to my personal life. I had anyways stopped signing new projects two years back itself."

While we are still waiting to know the other details on her marriage from her, we can tell you that the man who played cupid in this relationship was none other than her co-star of Khiladi 786Akshay Kumar, who is also one of Rahul Sharma's best friends. Akshay and his wife Twinkle, you may recall, were the first brand ambassadors of Micromax when it had launched a few years back. We hear that wedding plans are on and the date will be announced soon. Big congratulations, Asin and Rahul!

Article link: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/BT-Exclusive-Asin-confirms-that-she-will-soon-be-marrying-tech-billionaire-Rahul-Sharma/articleshow/48412806.cms?intenttarget=no

This is him:

Edited by BeingChevi - 8 years ago
Good luck to her. I guess releasing news in the form of blind items is a new PR trend. 😆
Billionaire you say...Asin is laughing her way to the bank. 
What the..founder of Micromax?! That's amazing actually 😆
I know it sounds shallow but ...how the eff did she bag a billionaire that turned out to be decent looking as well (besides the uni brow)?????? That never happens in Bollywood. He seems like a great catch. Good for her. Edited by Hazardous - 8 years ago
her cousin was my classmate in school 
she hates asin 😕

btw ri8 time to announce marriage news
but kuch b kr lo movie is flop
atb for marriage

Billionaire - check
not a buddha - check
fairly ok looking - check 
height - not a shortie 
still has all his hair on his head - check

Dang, Asin! You go on with yo bad self. 

Quick question, has this dude ever been married before? Any ex wives or children from prior marriages?
She got herself a good deal as far as out of work BW heroines go. Tall, rich, young, not divorced and quite fit, not bad Asin, not bad at all. 10 dollars says her dad fixed this one as well.😆
This guy is too good looking and rich for stink queen Asin. Something in the water is just not right. 😉
Asin is lucky as shit ...gave BBs with Aamir/Sallu ..& now marrying a guy who's is good looking, single and a freakin' billionaire ... couldn't have done better Asin ... 👏