Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^^ She actually had a dream debut in Bollywood, and starred in a number of blockbusters. Not sure what went wrong.
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .krackjack.

The success story of Micromax is pretty darn awesome man! Most of us are really wasting our degrees by working for peanuts (well, comparitvely) 😆

Wow! Just read one of his interview, he and his friends have come a long way. Very commendable!
I agree, lol. First step for me should be -Quit IF😆 Damn :(
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JugniBolt

Wow! Just read one of his interview, he and his friends have come a long way. Very commendable!
I agree, lol. First step for me should be -Quit IF😆 Damn :(

UGH!!! I agree, i am a grown man who's project was due yesterday but here i am taking off all my frustrations in this forum. I need to get a life. ðŸ˜­
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Thats like a huge huge upgrade from Neil Nitin Mukesh ðŸ˜†

Welp. You know Neil is going to be HURT by these news.  He will be even more in his feelings. ðŸ˜†
Talk about an upgrade. It explains why she was not doing movies anymore, & here were people talking about how she is a flop & what not... not knowing the real story. ðŸ¤£

Too bad she doesnt do movies anymore, nor does she have passion for cinema. Now she would have unlimited funds for offbeat projects.

Yes Asin, yes! Congrats on the upgrade of ALL times.  

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congrats to her and now this guy will produces movies for her...
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol @ people here acting shocked because Asin is relatively non-stunning to have been marrying such a rich guy, only shows their lack of knowledge about India. 
Indian guys would salivate over Katrina, Kareena but when it comes to marriage, they would always choose cute faces like Asin with solid, grounded family background lol. It's hardly surprising. Good luck to both I guess. 
😆
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Way to go Asin. The best most bolly actresses end up with is a second-hand rich husband. Asin hit the lottery as he is neither too old, nor ugly or was previously married but filthy rich. 
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy for her
But I want to c her in movies man 
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Asin hit the nail right on the head. What an upgrade from that Neil Nitin Mukesh! 
spain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Smart move.
She may not have lived up to the post-Ghajini hype (the so-called "next Sridevi of Bollywood from south").
I remember she would blush when people complimented her that way in her new-found stardom days.
Well, she didn't succeed far in her Bollywood career.

But she clearly made sure when it comes to her personal life, she wouldn't end up like Sridevi either(with the eternal home-wrecker tag).

Good job...choosing marital bliss with a dream man...
over chasing dreams in Bollywood...that may never come true.

Best wishes to the couple.