I am still waiting for Miracle that they get together
their reunion videos are blockbuster on internet. Their marriage will be talk of the town. They are the most loved couple
in decades
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am still waiting for Miracle that they get together
their reunion videos are blockbuster on internet. Their marriage will be talk of the town. They are the most loved couple
in decades
I came across these different instances of Shraddha being asked about marriage, along with recurring wedding rumours and memes. Is this just...
O.M.G I need Shraddha has moved on but Sara nice try. https://youtube.com/shorts/iKshMDbP5tk?is=-ElsQBSc7ZrdLf8d
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfopTfY3lBU https://x.com/i/status/2067157206500569542
Shraddha Kapoor injured on eetha sets https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVdr0c6FaSq/?igsh=dnowbDgxb25reTBj
Eetha schedule wrap- Shraddha and Randeep Hooda https://www.instagram.com/reel/DU2R2R3DLH2/?igsh=cWprMGhxZWpobWFs
0