Asin is so stunning. 💔
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Talk about scoring big.😆
Congrats to them both.
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Lol @ people here acting shocked because Asin is relatively non-stunning to have been marrying such a rich guy, only shows their lack of knowledge about India. 

Indian guys would salivate over Katrina, Kareena but when it comes to marriage, they would always choose cute faces like Asin with solid, grounded family background lol. It's hardly surprising. Good luck to both I guess. 
😆

Asin is stunning indeed. Not everyone's idea of beauty is Kareena or Katrina. I have never seen such a natural beauty as Asin with a lovely complexion even without make-up. 😊
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ibnbatuta

Asin is so stunning. 💔

+1 
And very calm and composed too..  she always seemed happy and sorted personality in her interviews 
No idea why everyone here is so shocked.. don't know about the guy but he surely is one lucky guy to get a girl like asin.. 
Originally posted by: Error_404

Lucky one after Gayatri Joshi. 

also including Tina Munim and Perizaad Zorabian
Edited by AnnaElsa - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sunshine_1130

+1 

And very calm and composed too..  she always seemed happy and sorted personality in her interviews 
No idea why everyone here is so shocked.. don't know about the guy but he surely is one lucky guy to get a girl like asin.. 

I suspect some of the girls are just jealous. Asin is not generally liked that much. 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice to know. Asin was good in Ready. Good luck to both, Asin and Rahul. 

I don't understand why people here are judging Rahul like that. If he and she are happy, so what others say doesn't make impact. Just get happy with them.
Congrats To Asin. 
I hope the guy doesn't turn out to be some cheater later.  Loved Asin in Ghagjni.  She was such a good actress. Don't know why she didn't get success in BW after Ghagjni :/ But happy she is fine in personal life since that matters the most. 
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats Asin.

The only bad decision she took in her career is to stay away from Kollywood after debuting in BW and that spoiled her film career despite of being a decent actress .
I don't think that this alliance is a lottery for her. She is from affluent , well known family in Kerala and she was a number one actress in South India and have a unique personality too.
Their babies will be so cute. ❤️

Lucky guy cause Asin is a stunner. Always liked her since Ghajini. Pity she fizzled out, but glad she's all sorted on the personal front. 😉