Posted: 8 years ago
Rules πŸ˜ˆ
Its Invites Only CC so plz do not maro entriyan without permission πŸ˜›
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

CAST 

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Shree is from silent movies era... so we cant compare talking-movie actors with her... she is a class apart πŸ˜³ and very rare in these days...

Ambreen is that special character that comes in talking movies... may appear in 10 mins out of a 2.5 hour movie but leaves an impact πŸ˜³

Me like the joker who comes in every scene. In some movies the joker is also the male lead, in some its the female lead, and some movies the joker is the friend of the male or female lead. Oh, and I also some times play the role of that daadi amma, who is ekdum nice but strict too and gives long lectures (like this one πŸ˜†) 

aur koi sawaal ? 

ZD is the grey-character villain... someone you can love, you can hate, but you cannot ignore😎

Nikki is heroine. bas. (most credit given due to her 'hero' spotting skills and one-direction mind) β˜ΊοΈ

Imane... is that cute bacchhi... and now due to her Zoya DP, i think of her as the cool baby Ananya (but she should learn to respect some people πŸ˜Ž)

Leo and serious are like those 2 guys who are talented, so the director cast them... they make an appearance some times in the movie, but only to say 'dhaansu' things... its like having Salman/SRK cameo in a Zoya Akhtar movie πŸ˜³ although they are talented, they some times have the expression of "W*F... main kahaan phas gaya" πŸ˜†

Ash, is that like that beautiful overseas heroines, ones who look beautiful and can act too... and she is the heroine when my joker character is the hero, and she is hero when my joker character is the heroine β˜ΊοΈ

Megha and Jaya are like the Smita Patil and Shabana Azmi types... Ekdum point to point... no-nonsense chatting... or maybe even like Tabu who is a power-house performer but also does masala movies 

Edited by Colt.Pixy - 8 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wohoo...n v reached our silver jubilee...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...7.5 months 25 CCs..gosh wht a rockin journey...!!

i started as MMian when i ws yhmian...n nw aftr 25 CCs,i am still MMian..bt bcame ex yhmian..!! bt one thing i will be forever grateful to yhm is coz its coz of yhm i could be MMian in first place..!!

i love my MM gang..v rock...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
25 !!!

SabTheekHai Gang ROCKS !!!!! πŸ˜Ž
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 8 years ago
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Silver Jubilee 

Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 8 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

i told you to see a different doctor... but the second doctor turned out to be more exhausting for your sleep... hmmm... dharam sankat πŸ˜•

hein. i never had doctor for diet πŸ˜†