Edited by Colt.Pixy - 9 years ago
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Edited by tushara11 - 9 years ago
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am actually looking forward to what will happen with Raman the moment he knows Romi stole that Money or as usual he will give money from his Bank balance which is like uncle scrooge's Tijori 😆😛
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For MK viewers 😳

aaj se main apne naye diye hue naamon ka upyog karoongi

Shivanand = Uncle

Rudra = Hero

Balivesh = Ballu 

Tiwari toh pehle se hi student hai... 

Thappadia Mayi = TM

Katherine = Kat

ZD... i realised what you were saying yesterday

Uncle is the MIND (mark on head), Rudra is the SPINE(mark on back, the thing helps us stand up straight and what is arguably the thing that connects all parts), Charles & student are the ARMS (the muscle behind the operation)... on that note, I understand if TM & Kat will have marks on legs/feet (to show they are what keep things rooted)... that makes the mystery of the 7th one more interesting. 

Could it be that the 7th one is outside India ??? or could it be that the 7th one is the heart ?

Maya's acting is definitely improving. 😳

Why do Bally & Naanu hate her so much (agreed they used her, which is fine, but why HATE her) ??? is they any rahasya behind her mother's death ??? She said she hasnt met her father. COULD Maya be the 7th ???

My Piyush Mishra is back... aaj ke lyrics mile toh PM mein bhejoongi. Office ka kaam ho jaayega toh I will listen again and write down😳

For a moment yesterday I thought Animesh could also be a Garud... and him being in coma or whatever could explain why Uncle couldnt see the 7th Garud location. But now I am changing my mind... I dont think they would have made Garud destroy the home with the Saraswati Kund in it, and moreover, with what he was wearing, where would the mark be 😆 (i call it Lucky's towel theory)

My kid Siddharth appeared today, so what if it was in Flashback 

Student is also very good yaar. The moment he found out Charles also has the mark, his expressions softened drastically. He used to look at Charles with angry eyes. and within a moment the actor changed his emotions skillfully👏

One thing about daadi... maybe this is also a reason why i havent accepted her completely. In the same scene she once says we should just leave, and then she says we should follow our duty of curing people. yeh thoda dicey lagaa mereko. 😕

and when she says about leaving, and Rudra mentioned Maaimui's dialogue about Karma, I really liked that part. On one hand, there is  a traditional mother-figure in daadi who is all about traditions and healing people who is suddenly talking about leaving... and on the other hand there is a woman who used to manage a cemetery, something a woman isnt allowed to do, she is completely non-traditional, no concept of family, and she taught Rudra about not running away from one's karma!!!

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Raman k liye 15 lacs 8 lacs n now 5 lacs r like spitting coins from his mouth like this 😆

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Megha--

Raman k liye 15 lacs 8 lacs n now 5 lacs r like spitting coins from his mouth like this 😆

omg epic...😆
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good one Megha 😆

JM's mahaanta, Raman's bank balance & bedrooms in old Bhalla house...
they are all like those bottomless drinks you get in pizza buffet restaurants... 

Ooh... i want me some pizza now 😛
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

For MK viewers 😳

aaj se main apne naye diye hue naamon ka upyog karoongi

Shivanand = Uncle

Rudra = Hero

Balivesh = Ballu 

Tiwari toh pehle se hi student hai... 

Thappadia Mayi = TM

Katherine = Kat

ZD... i realised what you were saying yesterday

Uncle is the MIND (mark on head), Rudra is the SPINE(mark on back, the thing helps us stand up straight and what is arguably the thing that connects all parts), Charles & student are the ARMS (the muscle behind the operation)... on that note, I understand if TM & Kat will have marks on legs/feet (to show they are what keep things rooted)... that makes the mystery of the 7th one more interesting

Could it be that the 7th one is outside India ??? or could it be that the 7th one is the heart ?

Maya's acting is definitely improving. 😳

Why do Bally & Naanu hate her so much (agreed they used her, which is fine, but why HATE her) ??? is they any rahasya behind her mother's death ??? She said she hasnt met her father. COULD Maya be the 7th ???

My Piyush Mishra is back... aaj ke lyrics mile toh PM mein bhejoongi. Office ka kaam ho jaayega toh I will listen again and write down😳

For a moment yesterday I thought Animesh could also be a Garud... and him being in coma or whatever could explain why Uncle couldnt see the 7th Garud location. But now I am changing my mind... I dont think they would have made Garud destroy the home with the Saraswati Kund in it, and moreover, with what he was wearing, where would the mark be 😆 (i call it Lucky's towel theory)

My kid Siddharth appeared today, so what if it was in Flashback 

Student is also very good yaar. The moment he found out Charles also has the mark, his expressions softened drastically. He used to look at Charles with angry eyes. and within a moment the actor changed his emotions skillfully👏

One thing about daadi... maybe this is also a reason why i havent accepted her completely. In the same scene she once says we should just leave, and then she says we should follow our duty of curing people. yeh thoda dicey lagaa mereko. 😕

and when she says about leaving, and Rudra mentioned Maaimui's dialogue about Karma, I really liked that part. On one hand, there is  a traditional mother-figure in daadi who is all about traditions and healing people who is suddenly talking about leaving... and on the other hand there is a woman who used to manage a cemetery, something a woman isnt allowed to do, she is completely non-traditional, no concept of family, and she taught Rudra about not running away from one's karma!!!

wow...brilliant analysis yaar esp @bold..

but TM ka mark toh shoulders mein hi hai...CHARLES,TIWARI,RUDR,SHIVANAND...sabka tattoos r actually at backside of diff body parts...but TM-its i saw in front view...so mayb baaki ka bhi similar format ho...