Rival site - Alefia Kapadia to enter SS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Alefia Kapadia to enter Zee TV's Satrangi Sasural

Alefia Kapadia will play a woman obsessed in love!!

Yes, after essaying the purely evil Neha in Life OK's Mere Rang Mein Rangne wali, Alefia will now play a seductress in Zee TV's popular show, Satrangi Sasural (24 Frames).

She will essay the role of Karuna, a rich married lady who lives life full-size!! One meet-up with Aarushi's brother Girish (Pulkit), she will fall head over heels in love with the man. In quick time, she will be all over him, and Girish will be completely besotted. With an extremely good sense to crack the weakness of a person, Karuna will be quick to realize about Girish's vulnerable nature, and will take advantage of the man's hunger for sex.

When contacted, Alefia confirmed the news saying, "Yes, this is for the first time that I will be playing such a role. Having said this, I am overwhelmed that the makers have visualized me to play such a bold role, wherein the woman is all over the man. Above all, I am honoured to be working with the ace director, Nandita Mam. I have started shooting for my part and I will be on air soon."

We hear that this will be a huge track which will really leave Girish's life in a mess. However, the real intentions of Karuna to woo Girish will also open up with the progress in the story.

Alefia will enter Satrangi Sasural in the episode to be aired on 9 August.

ONE MORE WOMAN in this show 😃 The PH has surely signed a contract with some women's organisations that they will employ 90% of the female artists in the industry 👍🏼  😆 😆🤢 
God, am so sick of seeing the barrage of females in SS🤢😕... some day the estrogen levels in this show will make my TV screen explode 🥱 😆 🥱 
Edited by kautilya04 - 8 years ago
And not to forget, the great Pandit family will be back in full focus with this track 🤢🤢 

Aarushi and Vihaan's story will be shuttled to a side as usual to accommodate these nonsensical tracks that focus on boring characters. But maybe they can get the "seductress" to set her sights on Vihaan, after she is done with Girish. Then she can also come and live in Vatsal house, and there will be NIne women who are obsessed with Vihaan. Like the nine planets and the sun, their lives will seemingly revolve around Vihaan, but in truth, they will only be concerned with their own lives and conspiracies and delusions 😆 
I think CVs of this show have decided to convert it into a Kitty Party! :D
whattt shiit 😡 🤢 and what they said girish and her story ewww kyo kar rahe hai aisa ... mujhe toh padh ke kuch ajeeb lag raha hai...aur jab telecast hoga toh ...i cant watch that crap..
Looks like it is a B.A.Pass Movie's story .