Where was Ali Quli Mirza in Bajarangi Bhaijaan?

Posted: 8 years ago
Did Anyone see Ali quli Mirza in Bajarangi Bhaijaan...


I didn't notice him in the movie... Just wondering where was he... Bigg Boss 8 Fame Ali Quli Mirza
Posted: 8 years ago
Salman Khan lied during big boss what else can we expect from him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by 9tanki


<font color="#0033ff">Salman Khan lied during big boss what else can we expect from himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†</font>


Film beginning I saw his name in title name scroll πŸ˜†
Posted: 8 years ago
Good spot...I didn't notice him too,..if he was there in such a non identifiable character/role, if he was there at all...why did Salman make tall claims during bb? This is hilarious actuallyπŸ˜†
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Hello Mona Tongue

I really liked the movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
I am posting just to greet you.

on topic: I have no idea if Ali Quli Mirza is in the Bajrangi Bhaijaan movie or not.
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by bbsai


Hello Hello MonaTongue

I really liked the movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
I am posting just to greet you.

on topic: I have no idea if Ali Quli Mirza is in the Bajrangi Bhaijaan movie or not.


Hello Sai Khana

I missed you so much Embarrassed

Priyanka : Salmaan Might have anonunced Just to divert BB8 contestants Attack on Gautham all were jealous because of his popularity πŸ˜†Edited by -MONA- - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -MONA-



Hello Sai Khana

I missed you so much Embarrassed



Just a big hug to you. πŸ€—
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -MONA-


Originally posted by 9tanki


<font color="#0033ff">Salman Khan lied during big boss what else can we expect from himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†</font>


Film beginning I saw his name in title name scroll πŸ˜†
They might have hired some quili to lift up their bags πŸ˜† But Salman is ek no. ka jootha... faltoo mein he promised on national tv something which he wasnt capable of fulfilling it 

Ali Quli Mirza


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
8 Years Of Bajrangi Bhaijaan

pencil Maroonporsche   stackexchange 0   eye 112

Maroonporsche 0 112 2 months ago Maroonporsche
wat_up 0 203 5 months ago wat_up
Ibrahim Ali Khan shirtless video

pencil priya185   stackexchange 36   eye 1619

priya185 36 1619 7 days ago Outlander22
Saif Ali khan in Devara

pencil desigal90   stackexchange 4   eye 386

desigal90 4 386 10 days ago HearMeRoar
Somy Ali calling out Salman

pencil PardesiBabu   stackexchange 51   eye 2797

PardesiBabu 51 2797 11 days ago wat_up

Topic Info

20 Participants 42 Replies 5450Views

Topic started by -MONA-

Last replied by Bolly*_Crazed

loader
loader
up-open TOP