Curiosity by Jigs: An ArHi Index

Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Welcome to the Inside of My Mind!

I guess it's time for me to create an Index of my work on IF, one that I have been putting off for way too long. Never did I think I would have one here, but thanks to you all I am here.

Where do I begin?

So, this is where I tell you a little about myself and how I got here...

Hi, my name is Jigs, that's what everyone calls me, at least in the virtual world.  I am privileged to hold many titles in my asli duniya; Daughter, Wife, Mother and an Executive in Corporate America, residing in the great city of New York.   My favorite title has to be Mother, since my kids are my life and keep me real everyday.

My fascination with Fan Fiction started looking for a spoiler for a show called Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, not sure if you have heard of it ;)... but what I found was a gold mine!  Stories written by some brilliant authors, and some not, but the ones that appealed to me had me captivated. Though I continued to read silently, since words failed me to comment, not to mention my hectic life, but then one day I took the plunge and commented.  That opened up the flood gates of meeting wonderful people who have become dear friends.

And because of those dear friends, I started my first ArHi story, "Stripped".  The response to the story, was one I never expected and I am truly humbled by my readers for their support throughout the journey.  Thank you are just mere words that fall short for my appreciation to them.

Which is the reason, I am continuing the journey of writing. I truly have enjoyed writing escaping my real world to go into sapno ki duniya, and penning down what is running around in my dimaag.

I hope you will continue to support me through this journey.

Love always,

Jigs

INDEX BELOW:

Full Stories:

Stripped  - Complete

A simple love story about Arnav and Khushi which takes place in a Corporate setting in New York with a little past.  Come follow their journey and see how their relationship evolves from professional to personal!

Emotions laid bare and Stripped of all pretense...

Stripped, The Shaadi Special - Complete

The journey for Stripped might have ended, but I know it still lives on with many of you, as it does for me.  I had originally decided to write a one shot, to take you all through Arnav and Khushi's journey as they became husband and wife... but you all know me by now.  My dimaag and fingers have forced me to turn this into a Three Shot in typical Stripped size updates.

I now present to you, my dear Strippedeans, Stripped, The Shaadi Special, my token of appreciation for all of the love and support for Stripped. 

Revealed -Ongoing

Marriage is built on love, trust, friendship, compromise and faith... but what happens to the relationship when a couple forgets these key fundamentals?  

This journey is about a couple who has been married for over nine years and have reached a crossroad.  Will they work on fixing their broken marriage? Or will they choose to go their separate ways?

One Shots:

Memories

Eighteen

Chalte Chalte  Collaboration with chotidesi for Ruchi's Birthday

Ineffable - Collaboration with Ruchi (Arshi67)

Oblivion

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations! I'm so happy I can see all of your work in one place on IF- there's just something satisfying about it. I will now go and reread... again !Edited by chotidesi - 8 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Your charmingly curious Dimaag, is indeed a fascinating place.You've Stripped away a multitude of layers of emotions and Revealed the enduring, positive nature of love. It's ability to render all negativity as irrelevant. Chalte Chalte I've gathered so many beautiful Memories of our favourite jodi. And Eighteen stories is the absolute minimum this index must have my darling :)

Edited by Arshi67 - 8 years ago
tvmania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just logged in after so many days and the first thing that I saw in IF page was this index, I have indeed bookmarked this and would read all your works over  and over again until you don't remove it or I don't leave IF.

Your works have always been a stress buster for me at work and  I have been so happy today and this index has made me even more happier!!!!🤗

Mubarak ho!!! Happy Writing
😊

Edited by tvmania - 8 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations Jigs. 👏

So happy to see your index and hoping that the list of stories keeps growing and the love of the readers of your stories too keeps increasing day by day.

Edited by canapoem - 8 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations, Jigs!

I just started reading Revealed. I can't wait to catch up!
lalpeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am glad you have made an index i have read your stripped and loved it am following your revealed and now found your os which i will read
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on your index.. need to re-read Stripped but didn't know about the OSes.  Will read them soon.
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Curiosity indeed.❤️

Congrats on the index. 🥳🥳

A much needed and as Ruchi said a minimum of 18 stories to go in it