ArHi OS - Oblivion l Happy New Year!

Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Res

How embarrassingly oblivious I have remained to unresing on one of my favourites of your works. 😳

Mask firmly in place, I'm still seeking the "molten chocolate brown orbs" I yearn for to lead me to sumptuous decadence. The faint strains of Strauss playing in my ear as I give in to "Oblivion".

Your beautiful banner is just where I want to be. Singed by the burnished gold glow.
Edited by Arshi67 - 8 years ago
scrapbooker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi...
A Cinderella Story... ( no points for me for that one... )

Wonder... First glance... Fascination... Mystery... Declaration of Intent... Assignation... Passion... Explosive Passion...  And then the clock strikes twelve... and it is over! Or is it?

You got me! You got me with the guilt...  There was this dread in the pit of my stomach... What was this? How could it be? He is married? But the connection had been incendiary... the way we expect between our favorite pair... But then who was the wife?...

Darn it Jigs! First there was that dread that her sad introspection induced... But the magic took over and all felt right with the world... And then the second punch... Every line from the moment that he gets home, I tentatively read... Is that a tribute to your ability to completely floor me? How can you still surprise me? I kept reassuring myself that this was a New Year Present therefore... it will work out...But you got me!

Laughing... A worthy twist to an old favorite... Well done Maestro! 

P.S... This is going to sound so weird... But may I say... hmmm... should I... Oh heck... why not... It can be blamed on New Year madness... 

Thank You for the 'boxer briefs'...

P.P.S... Can I protest the 'Rani'?

Edited by scrapbooker - 8 years ago
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
:)
Jigs, the very first thing I want to say is that you are one of the best writers on this forum. There are so many reasons... 

But first ... your story...

It begins with the air of mystery you create, with just enough drama to stoke your reader's hunger for romance and fairy tales. You then weave narrative with silent secrets that your two protagonists speak hidden behind their masks... You create that tension between the two that is high in its eros yet subtle enough to leave your readers wanting more... Then the conflagration that sets the page burning... 

Only to leave your reader with so many questions... which you every so cleverly answer at the very end.

What a treat this was... 

And now to why you deserve all the accolades...:)

Your creativity in conjuring plots, new imaginative ways of telling your story never cease to amaze me. In the hands of another less imaginative, the very same plot would die a slow death... but not you. You have that magic in the way you tell us just enough so we hang on to your every word and fill in the rest with our own imagination.

Your attention to detail, the intricate, the finer nuances that you bring to your story is stellar. This, to me indicates the amount of work that goes into your story telling. You are not a lazy writer - you don't just 'make-do'... you work to fill in the important gaps in your story.

But what stands out to me is the constant work you put into your writing - that effort to improve yourself, your writing is what sets you apart. Every update is one step higher than the previous. This... This is what makes you a writer whose work attracts so many readers. That you are not satisfied with what you have, that you strive constantly is what sets you apart.., and hence your story... ergo your writing as well.

What else can I say, except - I love it... Bas.

--M

Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You spoil your readers immensely ..but not complaining at all ...

Truly a master or should I say Mistress of illusion, my dear you are..
We all were at this masquerade ball ...you ensured that with your words..we were sedated and then in complete oblivion  - along with the mysterious lady at the ball..Rani ..her attraction was ours..with a Mr Raizada..

Their lovemaking was sensual and yet deep in the pit of my stomach I kept on saying what if it is not Khushi ..but then my heart said it has to be - their chemistry was fire who else could induce that in each other but them...

The party is over and you then bring forth the most beautiful setting a mother feeding her child with not just her milk but love and adoration .. A husband in awe of his wife and their son ... 
Edited by LadyR - 8 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved itc
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh oh did I get a spot on the first page'
Happy happy new year
Will read and comment jigs
Iam in india now celebrating new year with my family
Take care
Dhrenu thumbnail
What a beautiful way to start new year dear..:) Awesome shot jigs..:) felt magic spreading throughout the whole read..!! So khushi wishes for fairy life too n arnav made her feel more like his rani :)

India forum is really lucky to have you as writer jigs.. m at loss of words in your praise..:) With your stories i got to know n get a chance to think about different emotions n prespective of life..:) You are an inspiration dear..

Hope to read more from your pen in this upcoming years.. Wishing you a very happy, peaceful n prosperous new year jigs n all fellow readers:)
Edited by Dhrenu - 8 years ago
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Wow ! Amazing OS Jigs had me totally enthralled !  

Sure it was Khushi in the Grand Ball with a mask at Sheesh Mahal & she 'spent those sinfully delightful hours with Arnav in the presidential suite...Gosh and what a night that was ! Arshi can feel each other can't they? so connected emotionally and everything else that kuch aur possible hi nahin...hope you come up with a follow up to this wonderful OS...the baby was a  cute surprise !

Happy New Year to All Here !
Edited by nik1310 - 8 years ago
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow yar...
 Such a beautiful OS...
A perfect Rani for the dashing raja...
Superb