ARHI TS: Stripped, The Shaadi Special | * REMOVED *

Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Banner and invite credit:  Thank you to my princess, who has done an amazing job! You are the bestest... Mumma loves you A!

The journey for Stripped might have ended a couple of weeks ago, but I know it still lives on with many of you, as it does for me.  I had originally decided to write a one shot, to take you all through Arnav and Khushi's journey as they became husband and wife... but you all know me by now.  My dimaag and fingers have forced me to turn this into a Three Shot in typical Stripped size updates.

I now present to you, my dear Strippedeans, Stripped, The Shaadi Special,  my token of appreciation for all of the love and support for Stripped. 

The short Prologue is in the post below, I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

*New Readers, this follow up from my ArHi SS: Stripped.  If you like to read how this journey started, please click here for the Prologue 

Updates/Alerts:

Updates will be once a week on Tuesday, with the first part being posted next week!  I will send out a PM's or follow me on twitter @Chokri_ASR

Please buddy me if you wish to receive PMs when I update.

Feel free to silently read, like or comment, everyone is welcomed!

BLOG - This will also be posted on the Stripped Blog, if you would prefer to read it there.

Prologue - See post below

Part 1

Part 2A

Part 2B

Part 3A

Part 3B

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry removed from India Forums and the Blog is currently closed. Stay tuned for Stripped to be relaunched later this year only on the blog. You can follow my Curiosity by Jigs Blog follow me on twitter @Chokri_ASR for updates on my future work. 

Thank you for continued interest and supporting my decision!

Love always,
Jigs

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail

Arnav Ki Jigs layegi Baraat, Meethii Hogi Raat

Magan Ho Strippedeans Nachenge, 

Ho Magan Ho Strippedeans Nachenge

Arnav Ki Jigs layegi Baraat ...

Arnav Ke Mathe Tilak Lagega, 

Khushi Ke Maathe Sindur 

Nani-Garima Apane Man Ki Asha, 

Puri Karenge Zarur, Puri Karenge Zarur

Mehendi Se Peele Honge Haath, 

Anjali-Payal Ke Saath 

Khushi Ke Sang Arnav Dole Sajaate, 

Chale Jaenge Penthouse

Jab Jab Stripped ki Yaad Ayegi, 

Dil ko Farak Padega, Dil ko Farak Padega

Nainon Se Hogi Barasat, 

Hum Jayenge Central Park

Edited by Arshi67 - 9 years ago
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

YAY! Arnav and Khushi ki shaadi hai! 

Hum aa gaye, to (watch) the dancing, make sure the pheres happen (heaven forbid it be just the sindoor, ya? Tab toh shaadi hi wouldn't be valid! Haila! 😲), and reserve a spot for the dori unty-

Wait, what?

Anyway. 

I'm so unbelievably excited that I get to post a comment especially in Di style again! (P.S.: Sorry this took me so long. I've really been... drained. -.- But really, I just wanted to read it properly. No interruptions. No excuses).

1. Okay, Arnav is too cute. He's already saying her (new) name (πŸ˜‰), and saying wife all sweetly. Patience, Mr. Raizada. 

2. Would the dori unty- er, the almond milk drinking happen faster if they eloped? Cause if so, I'm totally up for it. Just as long as I still get your writing. 

3. Awwwh I LOVE how the start mirrors the end- I love patterns and all that (as you know), and this was just so sweet! I love how they're both excited to finally, finally be married- and for her to be Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada.

Bring it on, sister! I can't wait. This was way too short for my liking. Chop chop! πŸ˜†

Until then, I'll be humming...

Arnav Ki Jigs layegi Baraat, Meethii Hogi Raat

Love always,
Your R. 
Edited by chotidesi - 9 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.

Jigs, I am getting so thrilled and excited after reading the prologue and feel like I am attending a wedding of someone close to me.

For a moment I thought what should I wear for the wedding. πŸ˜†

Crazy me, Stripped has virtually integrated so much in my life that the last few days felt  kind of empty without it.

Five days to go before Arnav and Khushi enter the sacred wedlock. 
Five days of festivities.
Five days of chaos and confusion.
Five days of constant teasing by close ones.
Five days of restlessness and constant need to see or be with each other.
Five days of trying to find a little alone time sneakily.

And a three shot story for us Strippedeans to savour all the above and much much more.

Jigs, I am so eager to travel along with you and the other Strippedeans on this amazing journey and make some more fond memories along the way.

PS: I have a very humble request to make here. I want the darling of Stripped thread Re re to put on her reporter and journalist cap again and give us inside scoop of things happening in Delhi and maybe give us a peak of any surprises Arnav and Khushi have planned for each other or some other well guarded secret surprises by any other family members. 

Also ladies particularly Jay, Charu, Ruchi and all other eager Strippedeans, time to start reserving your seats for the suhaag raat and honeymoon special update. Maybe Re re can dig out information from Jigs as to where the suhaag raat has been arranged for the couple and what are the plans for the honeymoon???πŸ˜‰

Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
got in!

That was a wonderful opener...
You have put in all the ingredients to whet the appetite...
Arnav has stood by his vow he made to himself... to give her all that she wished and now its her dream wedding... Waiting for the next... be it teaser or update, both are welcome...
Edited by rulama - 9 years ago
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me me
Ruchi πŸ€—

At last I'm on page one! πŸ₯³
Cute prologue, Jigs.
So now the Guptas and the Raizadas are gearing up for the Great Indian Wedding.
No wonder Arnav wants to elope.
But then its worth all the running around and the multiple ceremonies and the dressing up.
Atleast for the guests.πŸ˜‰
I'm ready and waiting.
And so happy you'll be posting teasers.
I love them.
Waiting for friday. 
Edited by 1chilly - 9 years ago
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great start
Shaadi special with lot of meethas   πŸ˜‰
Edited by MDTharun - 9 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start happy to get a glimpse of the much awaited Shaadi 
rvas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wow...this is going to be the Shadi to beat all shadis...I feel it in my bonesπŸ˜†loveed the teaser (more like a mini chapter thanks for that) can't wait to read more