MG OS - The Love Test...epilogue - Pg 82

-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

The Love Test

Anu, standing in front of the door,  is shouting at her all in one friend ... Geet...how much time will u take to get ready...Plz I am losing my patience...Do it Fast...If I am going to miss any of the fun then I am going to kill you for sure... She whinned...

Just then she heard the click of the knob and the door opened, and Geet...came out...Plz stop shouting Anu...I am not deaf...I was writing something...so got late...come lets go...

Anu - Wait geet tell me what u are writing...

Geet - I will give it to u when the time is right...she said smiling...

They moved to the hall where the sangeet of their friends being held...

Naina and Veer are getting married in few hours and today is their Sangeet...Naina is Geet's cousin  where as Veer is Anu's cousin...veer and Naina met through Geet and Anu and cupid stuck...after being in relationship for three years they are now getting married...

Rohan came and dragged Geet with him...Geet whay are u so late...see the other team is winning...and I don't want Naina to lose... Anu is veer's side and Geet Naina's ...

Anu - Be ready to loose Mr Rohan Singhania...

Rohan - We will see Ms. Ak 47...he teased Anu...Anu glared at him and went to the grooms side...where as Rohan dragged geet to Naina's side...

As usual Anu and rohan started to fight...and then the music started...There is challenge between the two sides...The Gang thought to have a different Sangeet not the usual one...so after thinking a lot...it was decided that...one group will decide the song and the other has to perform on that song...All the songs were in a DVD and they had to press the random song and the other group has to perform...if it is a duet...they can chose their parter...so First Dance was of the Groom and Bride and the song is decided earlier...Mehendi lagake rakhna from DDLJ...

Veer and Naina performed and all their friends clapped for them... Some of them joined Veer and Naina and danced with them...

As the song finished and the Youngsters gathered on both sides...

They had a fight...for the first place...finally they had a toss and the Groom's team Won...So Anu played the song...The song was from Band Baja Baraat...As it is a duet song Rohan has to choose a partner...He looked at Geet...She glared at him ...he sighed and chose Naina's sister Kaajal...She happily agreed to dance with him...and the music started...

As Rohan danced with Kaajal...Anu burned...she looked at geet showing her the way Rohan was dancing...Geet gave a pity look...Rohan came and sat beside Geet and looked at Anu...as if telling her that he is charmer...Any girl will die to dance with him...Anu gritted her teeth and looked away...

It was the Bride's team chance now...They played the song...the song is...saajan ji ghar aaye from...KKHH...

The song started...Anu and Pari moved forward and started to tease naina..

Suddenly Ranbir jumped from nowhere...who is same costume as veer... enacting as veer..

Geet and Rohan laughed seeing ranbir enacting veer... Ranbir is anu's brother... a year elder to her... as the ceremony progressed everyone is dancing and their completion is long forgotten...

And the Songs continued... Naina said...I will select the next song and also the person going to dance...All agreed seeing naina's enthusiasm...Naina selected the song and It is Radha from STOY...All cheered...and waited anxiously to see whom Naina will select...She said Geet...

Geet tried to avoid...Naina di ...I am very tired...Plz...Naina didn't budge...She said...Come on Geet...We all know how well u dance...and I have be observing you...you are the only one who danced for less songs...so there is no escape...You have to, Rohan and Ranbir will also dance with you... Rohan and Ranbir jumped forward ... they are more than happy to dance with geet...

Geet finally agreed...Anu was really happy...just then her cell buzzed...there was a message...Will be there in 10 min...Anu's smile widened...

The song started...

Gopiyon sang ghoome Kanhaiya Raas rachaiya Ragha na jaaye re Abb saanwra na bhaaye

Radha on the dance floor Radha likes to party Radha likes to move that sexy Radha body (x2)

Geet started dancing ...

Panghat pe aake saiyyan marode baiyaan

Rohan came and held her hand...

Chhedde hai humka daiyaan bairi Kanhaiya...

Ranbir came and held her other hand

everybody crazy on Radha

Geet freed her hands and pushed them side ways...

Hoga woh lakhon dil ka chor Humka toh laage woh Hua hai aise baawla jo kehta jaaye

Rohan and Ranbir same towards Geet and started dancing doing the signature steps of the song...

"O Radha teri Chunri O Radha tera Jhalla O Radha teri natkhat najariya O Radha tera jhumka O Radha tera thumka O peechhe peechhe saari nagariya" (x2)

Radha on the dance floor Radha likes to party Radha likes to move that sexy Radha body (x2)

Geet was not done...she had more complaints...she sang...

O o... Maathe pe pankh more Kehte hain makhan-chor Bajaye bansuri Bada aaya chitt-chor

(But Radha wants more)

she pushed Ranbir and sang again...

Dhoondungi charon aur milega koi aur Dungi main haathon me mere dil ki ye dor..

she sang explaining Rohan...

(Cuz Radha wants more)

O Radha Radha bholi deewani hai...

sang Rohan...

O Radha Radha do pal jawani hai...

Ranbir danced around Geet singing these lines...

O Radha ko sambhalo koi isey bata do...

Ki milega na koi Sanwariya...

Rohan again sang in a light manner

Geet froze in her spot hearing those lines...Is Rohan right...will she ever get her Man...her Maan...

Anu came forward seeing Geet in her own thoughts...Rohan Pulled Anu and started to sing...

O Radha teri Chunri O Radha tera Jhalla O Radha teri natkhat najariya O Radha tera jhumka O Radha tera thumka O peechhe peechhe saari nagariya

Geet slowly moved from there...and stood in a corner still in her thoughts...

Rohan continued singing... following her along with Ranbir...

Hey Radha Radha kaahe itna guroor bhala Chhodo bhi nakhre ye kaisi ada Tune kya socha ek tu hi mash.hoor yahaan Laakhon hain Gopiyan bhi humpe fida Ho saari hi duniya ye naari hai Shuru humse teri kahaani hai

Anu sang pissed off of Rohan's attitude...

O rehne de re Kanha Bhoolega tu sataana Jo girungi main ban ke Bijuria

everyone gather on the floor and danced like mad people...

O Radha teri Chunri O Radha tera Jhalla O Radha teri natkhat najariya O Radha tera jhumka O Radha tera thumka O peechhe peechhe saari nagariya

All are dancing in full mood...nobody noticed the Man stood at the entrance...Rohan has seen him and singled to stop the music... everybody stopped to know why the song suddenly stopped...and all looked at the entrance...there stood Maan...Maan Singh Khurana..

seeing Maan Rohan changed the song instantly... ... and pulled Maan to dance with him... maan went to veer first and hugged him... but Rohan gave no time to meet naina... he dragged him to the floor and Maan danced with Rohan and Ranbir and others...batameez dil... everyone danced with them... who can resist him... geet was watching him from far.. she stood beside naina... she watched him with love and moist eyes... it's been very long she has seen him... and then suddenly her expressions changed... her smile vanished and pain replaced it... as maan pulled pari who stood a little away from him... And then he hugged her tightly said something... to which Pari hugged him as tightly as she could... she couldn't see him in someone else arms and escaped from there silently...

Anu who was also dancing with rohan saw Maan hugging Pari and looked for Geet...Geet was not there...

All were looking at Maan and Pari...No one knew about Maan liking Pari...Pari's happiness was reflecting on her face...her dream has come true today...Her Maan is with her...She was dreaming for this day...from the day she had seen him...She joined the same collage of Geet and Anu...and then they became friends...she had seen Maan when she went to meet Anu...Geet was also there...She was smitten by him at first sight only...and today...she is the happiest person on the earth...

Finally the Sangeet function came to an end and dinner was being served...All the friends settled at one table...

All surrounded Maan...and started questioning him...How and When it happened...Maan was bound to tell them...and he also wanted to share his love story...He then looked at Anu...who is unusually calm...he knew he has to answer her...but he will deal with her later...

Maan narrated his story...how he once received a mail...with full of not so good words...he was shocked...he didn't knew any girl with the name mishty...Anu looked at him shocked...

Then next day he again received a mail...with an apology...actually the mail was directed to another person...but with a small typing error the mail reached Maan...and then slowly they started to mail and then slowly they started to to share their lives...their mails increased and they started to chat every day...after about 6 months...she told him that she knows him personally ...

He wanted to know how...she said she is the same collage as Anu and she came to know about this that day only...she doesn't want to hide it...i liked her sincerity and started falling for her slowly...aur talks continued and after few days we started to call each other...She took a promise from me that i will not enquire about her phone number...then only she agreed to give me her no...and after few days...he told her about his feelings...she accepted that even she also felt the same...I wanted to see her...but she never sent her photo or her told her name...Maan told how she used to tell him...If u really love me then your love will guide you...and now he is here with his love...Its been three years and now finally I am with the love of my life...Maan extended his hand towards Pari...she accepted and placed her hand in his...

This is my Gift to all my friends on IF.. Specially The birthday Girl Rashmi... Priya... Lakshu... and my Jerry valli30...

🤗 Happy Friendship Day 🤗

❤️Love You Girls...❤️

Edited by -indu- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by tabby999 - 8 years ago
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Index

Part 1 - above

Part 2  - Link Here

Part 3 - Link Here

Part 4 - Link Here

Part 5 - Link Here

Part 6 -  Link Here

Part 7 -  Link Here

Part 8 -  Link Here

Part 9 -   Link Here

Part 10 -  Link Here

Last Part -  Link Here

Edited by -indu- - 8 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sab ache se chalrahi thi... achanak maan pari ke saath😲yeh kya aur kaise hogaya... anu is angry with maan and poor geet is so heart broken..ab lagtha hai pari is faking everything and wo geet ki place lechuki hai.😡Edited by priya111111 - 8 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail

hi indu 
how r u ..
kya entry mari hai ..aaissi estory se ..
bechari geet kitni kush thi ..dance kar rahi thi ..
par maan ne entry ne pehle dil ki dhadkhan badai aur phir ..
phir sab taye taye fisss..
yeh kya ho gaya ..maan pari ke pyaar mein pad gaya ..
ufff no ..nahi ..
dur karro uss pari ko jo pari nahi chudail zayada lag rahi hai ..
very bad ...

thank u for update 
jaldi se doosra part dena ..
mein abhi se waiting line mein stand ho gayi ho..
Edited by tabby999 - 8 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail
hi priya ki haal chaal 
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tabby999

hi priya ki haal chaal 

hi tabby kaise ho?
tabby999 thumbnail
mein theek tum batao 

aajkal dona kahan gayab ho gayi hai ??
mauaa bhi nahi aati 
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice story...poor Geet hope u continue and update soon... Love sangeet part...
lovepoo thumbnail
What is this...maan pari nooo