Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
geet has loved maan from afar
but maan has mistaken pari to be his mishty

how did he come to that conclusion
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic OS

Geet seems to love Maan but he loves Pari is that the reason that Geet is in pain and cannot see him with another girl

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! wonderful start dear...loved it a lot...
ananyachaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW LOVED THE START ...WAITING FOR MORE
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting start...
maan and pari not liking it...
loved the update...
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for all the likes and comments... This has few parts... don't know how many but will try to finish it off early...

Once again thank you guys🤗

Part # 2

Maan narrated his story...how he once received a mail...with full of not so good words...he was shocked...he didn't knew any girl with the name mishty...Anu looked at him shocked...

Then next day he again received a mail...with an apology...actually the mail was directed to another person...but with a small typing error the mail reached Maan...and then slowly they started to mail and then slowly they started to to share their lives...their mails increased and they started to chat every day...after about 6 months...she told him that she knows him personally ...

He wanted to know how...she said she is the same collage as Anu and she came to know about this that day only...she doesn't want to hide it...i liked her sincerity and started falling for her slowly...aur talks continued and after few days we started to call each other...She took a promise from me that i will not enquire about her phone number...then only she agreed to give me her no...and after few days...he told her about his feelings...she accepted that even she also felt the same...I wanted to see her...but she never sent her photo or her told her name...Maan told how she used to tell him...If u really love me then your love will guide you...and now he is here with his love...Its been three years and now finally I am with the love of my life...Maan extended his hand towards Pari...she accepted and placed her hand in his...

Anu looked at their hands stood up suddenly and ran towards the rooms...

Maan - Anu..what happened...why are u running...wait...but Anu didn't stop or turned...

Rohan - Leave her Maan...She will come...

And they started their Chit chat...

Anu came back running to Ranbir...She was slightly sobbing ...Rohan stood up...Anu what happened ...why are u crying...he asked...She turned towards Rohan and told...Geet...Geet...is missing...she is nowhere...and she started crying again...

Ranbir - What...how can that be possible...She was just here...I will look around...and with that Ranbir ran from there to look for Geet...

Anu - Rohan Plz...Do something ...I want my Geet back...

Maan tried to talk to her...she didn't respond...she looked at rohan,,,,,,Plz Rohan do something...

Rohan was thinking...Suddenly he asked...Have u called her...Anu nodded in negative...Rohan pulled out his mobile and dailed her no...Anu was looking at him ...Its ringing...but ...then ...they heard her the ring...Anu looked around...Ranbir came back with Geet's mobile...Anu burst into crying...

Rohan - Ranbir...Geet's mobile...

Ranbir- Its in her room...I was searching for her and then heard it ringing...

He gave Geet's mobile to Anu...Anu took it ...Ranbir said...Her luggage is also missing...She hugged Ranbir...she couldn't control her tears...

Ranbir...Dont cry...Anu...we will find her...

Maan was now frustrated...he came just now and sharing his happiness and this Geet has spoiled every thing...he thought he will propose his mishty... but because of this Geet ... everything spoiled and his sister is also crying because of her...He couldn't control and said...Plz stop it Anu...You friend is not a small girl...she is a grown up girl and she knows what she is doing...there might be an emergency so only she might have left...and plz don't spoil my mood...

Anu just glared him and ran away from there...Ranbir followed her...

Rohan shouted at Maan...How can you do that Maan...Geet is also a part of our gang...how can u talk like that to Anu...can't u see she is already crying a lot and u made the situation more worse... All were discussing different ways to search geet...Suddenly Anu got up and went to Maan...Bhai aap apna mobile dijiye...

Maan - kyun Anu...mera phone kyun...

Anu - Mujhe Geet ko call karna hai...

Maan - Mere paas uska number nahi hain...

Anu - Plz bhai...main jaanti hoon main kya karr rahi hoon...plz mujhe aapka mobile dijiye...

Ranbir - Anu...tu kya karr rahi hain...Geet ka mobile toh hamare paas haina...toh usse kaise call karegi...

Anu thought - Geet ke paas ek aur mobile hain...aur uska no...maan bhai ke paas hain...usne mujhe bhi nahi bataya...bhai plz...apna phone dijiye...

Maan was in confused state...he couldn't understand any thing...

Anu literally snatched Maan's mobile...she quickly went through the contacts...She couldn't find the no...

Anu - Bhai ... Aap ke koi doosra mobile hain...

Maan -Haa hain ... Lekin woh toh...

Anu - Plz jaldi dijiye...

Maan searched for other mobile in his bag and gave it to anu...

Anu once again went through the contacts...she found her no and quickly dailed her no...But Geet didn't answer...she quickly typed a message and sent ...

Maan was confused and took his mobile...he checked the list and found that the call was made to Misthy...

Maan - Anu ...yeh MishtyK...

Anu glared at Pari and left from there...Maan followed Anu...Anu went to the terrace which was empty...It was decorated for the marriage...but no one was there...Maan reached there more confused...when his mishty was standing beside him...whom Anu was calling...he then remembered...the call was unanswered...but he didn't hear any ring also...if Pari is his mishty then why didn't she answer the call... but pari seemed not even aware of the phone call..

Maan marched towards the terrace behind anu...

Rohan and Ranbir also went with Maan...They were clue less what was happening...

maan - Anu... yeh kya hain... mujhe theek se batao...

Anu was angry and said in rough tone- kya batana hai bhai aapko... aap ne toh kaha tha ki aap... toh kya hua... kyun chuk Gaye aap... ... woh wahi khadi thi... lekin aap ko mehsoos bhi nahi hua... she tuned away from maan saying that...

she saw Rohan...

Rohan - what's happening... munhe koi batayega... aur tu MAAN pe gussa kyun hain...

anu - abhi nahi pehle hume geet ko dhoond the hain... woh zyada door nahi gayi hogi... Ranbir tum yahi wait karo... shayad woh aajaye... main aur Rohan bahar dhoondte hain... and everybody left to search geet...

Maan thought... what's happening... and why is anu angry with me... and she knows who Mishty is.. and she didn't say anything to me...

Maan heard Pari calling him...

Maan turned and saw her - she came and spoke... Maan... main tumhe apne parents se milana chahti hoon... maine unhe hamare baare mein bata diya hain... unhe koi problem nahi hain hamare rishte se... chalo na...

Maan looked at her and remembered mishty's words... maan... main jaanti hoon aap mujhse pyar karte hain.. lekin aage badhne se pehle aap mujhe dekh lijiye... kya pata mujhe dekhne ke baad aapko lage ki main aapke layak nahi hoon... main bhi kisi ko nahi bataoongi aapke baare mein jab tak aap mujhe dekhna le...aur pehchan na le... she put forward her condition...his mishty was so firm on her words when he tried to persuade her... finally he gave up when she didn't change her decision... and now pari already told her parents... something is wrong...

pari - maan.. chahiye na... Maa aur papa wait karr rahe hain...

maan looked at her and said... what? ... not now pari.. and I am not yet ready to meet your parents... and how could you do this... tumne mujhse poochna zaroori nahi samjha..

Pari  -  Kya poochna hain maan... hum dono ke becch yeh poochna aur batana kab se aagaya.. pehle toh aise nahi tha...

Maan  - Pehle ki baat alag hain Pari... lekin ab alag hain... mujhe mishty ke parents se kab milna hain yeh main decide karnga ... aur hum toh abhi mile hain... tumhe itni jalsi kyun hain... tum toh aise nahi thi pehle...

Pari - Par mamma papa ko kabhi na kabhi batana toh hina.. to aaj kyun nahi...

Maan - Aaj nahi... Main prepared nahi hoon... aur tumne hi toh kaha tha ki tumne mujse pooche bina apne papa ko nahi bataoge... toh tumne kyun bataya... bolo...

Pari - woh.. woh...

Maan - tumhara jo koi bhi reason hain... mujhe abhi nahi milna... mujhe Anu... Rohan aur Ranbir ki help karni hain... Geet ko dhondhe ne mein...

with that he left from there in search of his siblings...

pari looked at maan with a sad face...

Precap

Dushman na kare dost ne woh kaam kiya hain...

umar bhar ka gham hame inaam diya hain...

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maan ko abhi bhi samajh nahin aaya kuchh?
aur ye pari usne kyun nahin bola ki wo mails usne nahin likhin thi.. and she was not Mishty .//She was only Pari😲
Edited by Rashmi... - 8 years ago
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
misty is geet and maan mistaken pari as mishty and pari too taking advantage of the situation!
anu tried to make maan realize his mistake but he didn'y understood and is still confuse
hope they find geet soon!
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
so geet is mishty n pari done something wrong to get maan
anu knows all this so she is angry on maan

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh no yeh geet kahan chali gayi...maan yeh kya kardiya tumne...

nice update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...