Your story is fabulous
Plzzz update soon
Nd plzzz pm me
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update.. 
Jealous Arjun and confident Radz.. Loved it, 
pls complete the next chapter and so the story.. Don't leave it incomplete pls.. 
Kruthi1908 thumbnail
Angelpureness...plzzz continue wid dis ss...dyin wid curiosity imagining wat happens nxt...continue soon plzzz...eagerly waitin...
lovv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok...frankly speaking 2day only i saw this story...

wen i read ur prologue really liked it...

i really liked neil and radhika...liked angry n  possessive arjun ...caring sam n piyali...yah nandhu too..

i totally liked all parts...

i hope u r continuing d story...
gng to follow...thanks...

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi readers,
I know you are all disappointed that my stories are incomplete. Some of you are even more disappointed because I raise your expectation by committing to write and then there is no updat.

I am finding it very difficult to write... It is more of a headache... Hence I give up and put it on the back burner.

I recently committed to updating my stories. I tried adding to chapter 4. 3 days and all have managed to add is 3 paragraphs.  Am struggling. I am not that connected to the characters or feel the story, hence it is very difficult for me to continue with the stories.

It is like I have a writer's bock or something.

You will have to forgive me, I don't think I will be able to complete any of my stories in this forum.

Lots of love

Fuzz
rana. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow..completely loving this story..
continue soon n do pm me..😊
Edited by rana. - 8 years ago
angelpureness thumbnail
Dear readers,

I would like to thank you for the love and support you have given me through this story.

I am unable to continue with the story as mentioned in my previous note.

Renu aka jey3ram has been kind enough to volunteer to continue with the story.

Renu,

I just want to say thank you very much.myoir offer has lightened my heart for I too was disappointed over struggling to find the connect in order to continue writing out the story.

As leaving chapter 4 incomplete. There are too many likes hence feeling quite heavy hearted to erase it.mi have made a note that you shall repost it and add to it.

Looking forward to see how the story progresses in you capable hands.

Lots of love.

FuzzEdited by angelpureness - 8 years ago
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Dear readers,

I would like to thank you for the love and support you have given me through this story.

I am unable to continue with the story as mentioned in my previous note.

Renu aka jey3ram has been kind enough to volunteer to continue with the story.

Renu,

I just want to say thank you very much.myoir offer has lightened my heart for I too was disappointed over struggling to find the connect in order to continue writing out the story.

As leaving chapter 4 incomplete. There are too many likes hence feeling quite heavy hearted to erase it.mi have made a note that you shall repost it and add to it.

Looking forward to see how the story progresses in you capable hands.

Lots of love.

Fuzz

Angel,..This post really brought me tears in my eyes yaar,...Sorry,...I dinn like deleting a single line from your chapters but I forgot how you feel,...Really my heart felt apologies to you yaar and Even now M saying,If you are in a mood to continue this SS,...Then,I'll stop there right away dear,...

My wish is you to continue cox this story really deserves a proper end not abrupt end or Incomplete,...

Friends,I doubt,I could do justification to Angel's,...But will try to continue this story from Chapter 4 without deleting her's and If angel and you ppl like the flow of story,..Then,I'll try to move forward,...I'm not a good writer like Angel but will try to give my best,...

angelpureness thumbnail
@jey3ram

Check pm :)

Looking forward to your story telling.
Ramyagirish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi renu u will b able to do justice with this story. All d best renu. Am waiting for u to take over.