Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hiii friends...I will  try to update regularly without giving long gaps in between each updates...I wanna complete both the ffs asap...And I hope you all will enjoy this update as well...Asusual Ignore my grammatical mistakes here and there...

Chapter 14:

Everything We see hides another things...But what's strange in it is  we  always wanna see hidden things from what we see...Today Nandhini too Wanna find many hidden things from what she seeing...

Nandhini:Radhika...One minute...Do you like Arjun?...

She asked straight to her face but Radhika found difficult to answer her question...

Radz:Means...

Nandhini noticing shock waves wandering her face pinched her cheeks and began...

Nandhini: Do you like your stay here with Arjun?...I mean in our mansion...

Radz smilingly nodded yes...Arjun also got relieved seeing both the ladies whom he loves most in this world walking out of the room chitchatting...He immediately after their exit went inside his room and closed the door with a sound thud...

He was just so tired reminiscing everything that happened few minutes before...Even that thoughts itself made him stop and stare at his own reflection in the mirror... A tired man with perfect chiseled features stared back at him...The semi Darkness in his room which prevents sunlight to spread its rays made the reflection of his own self as shaded grey little face on the mirror...But,He din care a bit too...

Quickly Arjun got rid of his clothes to have a cold shower to cool himself...And he still not stop thinking about his girl...How he can...Its impossible for him to do so...He already had many experience in trying to erase her thoughts from his mind...But every time he end up in losing himself in her thoughts more, which ceaselessly follows him like his shadow...

Arjun:Radhika,...You...

Arjun stopped just infront of the bathroom door as an image of her bare body flashed through his mind. A strange reaction from him,he now thought,as it should not really matter to him,right?He after all had a revenge to complete then..The only revenge that had kept him moving forward..The only revenge-..for his Nandhini di...The only revenge - for which he ready to commit any crime and hurt anyone...But what happened all of sudden...What changed his mind...What made him to confess that he loves his girl...What made him to beg for her forgiveness...What...What turns a stone hearted Handsome hunk,who wants to smile in Radz's tears...

Seeing his own little blood's innocent antics or His Radhika..Whom he abondened few years back for this revenge willfully and struggling daily with her haunting memories...Yes...He loved her...He hated her...He hurt her...He care for her...He cried for her...He enjoyed her presence...He enjoyed those moments he spent with her in goa...He even deliberately wants to relive those moments in his life once again,...

He was success in gaining her love...Her trust...Once..But This Revenge eats his brain..Because of which he betrayed his only light in his life...He betrayed himself...He betrayed his soul..And today he felt ashamed while looking his face in the mirror...He thought...He was successful in ruining his Radhika's life and achieved his life time goal...But The real answer what he got was exact opposite...Yes...He gained her hatred...And in return,He lost everything in his life for a meaningless revenge which he even din know the entire truth behind it...

His mind all of a sudden showed the flashback of the moment when he got a chance to see his ladylove undressing herself before changing into a blue Anarkali suit, a few minutes before...Even the flashback had his blood racing suddenly...Her eyes,her lips..Her bare back...slim waist...He just could not forget them..What the hell was happening to him?...With a loud curse,he banged open and shut his bathroom door and turned on the shower to full chill..He had no option other than to cool himself...But When he let the chilling water stream down his naked body,the thought that flashed his mind was Radhika's undressing moment...Arjun cursed himself again,as he tried hard to control...But all went up in vain now...the heat spreading throughout his body despite the chill water raining on him...

Even the knocking sound and yelling of Nandhini outside seems to be nothing to him at that moment...After a few minutes battle,..Arjun got some temporary relief and he stepped outside of his restroom wearing black pants alone...This time he heard a knocking sound outside again not from his nandhu though...He opened the door was never imagined such a sweet or hot surprise awaiting for him..Yes ...It's our Radz standing there holding a letter in her hand...

And same way,Radz too never ever imagined even in her dream too that she gonna see her Arjun like this again in her life...It made her remember their last encounter in Goa few years back...She averted her gaze and turned back within a jiffy  and started stammering something which she herself have no idea about...

Radz:I...I...Dinn see...No...I mean...I came here to give you...this  letter...

Arjun noticing her shyness had a cute smile on his face began...

Arjun:What...Love letter Radhika...I din expect love letter from you this soon...Give Radhika...I'm eagerly waiting to read...What stopping you from giving...Probably I'm not...

Hearing this...Radz was bit angry ...

Radz's innervoice:Radhika...you came here to warn him and this gonna be the last meeting with him and from today..He has nothing to deal with you...You already wrote everything in this letter na...Now suddenly what happened to you...You are not affected by him. Its all part of his plan to destroy your life again and take ansh from you Radhika...Dont pay attention to him...

RAdz: .Yes...I'm not...

Arjun pinched his fingers near Radz's Ear and began...

Arjun:What Radhika..What happened...Talking alone...Are you afraid...

Radz:No...Never...I...

Arjun:Then...bolo...Why you knocked my door...

Hearing this Radz turned to give her reply was again faltered  for a second seeing Arjun shirtless and his sarcastic smile on his face along with his eye which is  winking at her purposely...She averted her gaze completely from him and gave the letter to him without even seeing him...

Radz:Hold this...I wrote everything what I wanna say to you...This...this supposed to be our last meet...Mr.Arjun Mehra...

Arjun smilingly took the letter from her and that little touch during this letter transfer made both to taste the real hotness...It didn't stop there...As  Arjun pulled Radz towards him to suppress his inner turbulence...It made Radz to hit his bare chest and hold his arms for support... A strange spark went down her body too...and her eyes rounded as she finally realized what she was actually touching..And before she could move her hands away or step back,she was pushed up by Arjun against the wall inside his room...Radz was about to  speak but Arjun stopped  her by closing her mouth with his palm...Then,He began in a husky voice...

Arjun:Shhh!!!!!...Radhika...Just listen...I know...You are hurt...This time...I don't want to hurt you more...I don't need to read this letter Radhika...I knew what you wrote...Please understand once...What you are thinking now is wrong Radhika...You cannot live without me...Accept this fact first...You are ready to live with my memories but why cant you try to live with me in real Radhika...I'm ready to accept your any punishment Radhika...I promise...

Before Arjun completing his statement...Radz removed his hand from her mouth and began...

Radz:Again promise...Stop it Arjun...Don't ruin the value of that word to fool me again...I have nothing to lose except my ansh and this soul...To separate him from me...you stooped down to any level...I cant digest anymore...you asking me to give punishment...What punishment I should give you Arjun?...tell me...If you loved me,..then why you betrayed me in goa...you said..you have no option other than taking revenge on me na...ok...I'm ready to listen to you...Tell me what's that revenge,which makes you go insane and even let you dump my love...my trust...my body...my soul...and everything I had on you...

Hearing this..Arjun was shattered and left his hold on radz...He slowly distanced himself from her...Radz continued...

Radz:Why..What happened now...When you are not ready to reveal the reason behind your revenge...Then how you expect me to love you again Arjun...Now I understood you well than before Arjun...You never imagined in your dream too na that I will be mother of your child and will become successful in my career too,...this insecurity disturbs you..So,you wanna destroy my life again...But you forgot that Radhika Mishra never let you win again...

Arjun was hurt by these powerful words of Radz...He even had some unknown tears in his eyes...Radz moved outside and turned back at Arjun began...

Radz:And haan...Next time don't try to seduce me or come near me cox I wont be silent always Arjun...

Arjun:Oh..Really...Ok...you wish that only right...Then listen... I'm ready to leave you...But remember one thing Radhika...Few years back...you want me to live with you forever...But I left you and I'm paying for it till date...And today,I wanna live with you but you wanna leave me forever...That day I din fulfill your wish but today I'm fulfilling your wish by doing the same thing which I did earlier...I hope one day or other day...you will understand my love for you...I'm waiting for that day to come soon...

Hearing this,Dunno why but Radz felt restless sensing the truth in Arjun's eyes this time...

Arjun:Radhika...

Radz faced him again...

Arjun:Your letter...I think I don't need to read it...

Saying so..He gave the letter back to bewildered Radz...Arjun patting her cheeks continued...

Arjun:I love you Radhika... Be happy always and take care of our son...I know you will...

Arjun uttered those words with flooded eyes...Whereas Radz was completely baffled by arjun's words...she puts the letter in the dustbin and went downstairs bemused...

A few minutes later...

Nandhu:Radhika...Where were you???...I'm talking to you only...

Radz:Oh!!...sorry Di...You asked sth na...

Nandhu:Haaan baba...you said you forgot sth...you got it??,..

Radz letting out a smile began...

Radz:No...Di...I din forgot anything...

Nandhu was clueless what Radz really meant and she also left the second thought on this...

Radz:Chalo...Ansh..bid good bye to Nandhini Aunty...

Ansh:Bye Buaa...

Radz was bit puzzled hearing this from Ansh but she don't have enough time to pay heeds to these things now...

Nandhini:Bye my chota beem...And Radhika..Take care...I hope you will take good decision...

Radz:Decision???

Nandhini:Nothing...You will get answer when you reach your home...Happy journey...Ritesh...Drive slowly...Ok...

Driver:Yes mam...

At night...In Piyali's house...

When you reach the end of what you should know, you will be at the beginning of what you should sense...Yes...Now Radz too at the beginning of what she sensed today in Arjun's eyes...Her sleeping intuition awakens her once again...Her heart overruled her mind...Arjun's words keeps flashing her mind...

Flash Back of Arjun's words:" I left you and I'm paying for it till date ...I dinn touched any girl in my life other than you Radhika...Yes I want to ruin your life... I don't have any option other than spending a night with you that day...I don't mean that I am right Radhika...But,I mean that I am not that much wrong you imagined as such Radhika... I love you Radhika..."

All these words of Arjun's made Radhika yelling...

Radz:Nooo...No...Arjun...why you did this to me...My heart says everytime that you was the same whom I loved once...but..you made our relation a joke Arjun...You preferred my body over my heart to hurt me...If you wanna hurt me...you might have killed me the day we met right...What's need for all these...I cant love you again the way I did earlier...There is no respect left in our relation...When there is no respect,there is no way for love to bloom...

Saying so,..Radz broke down and cried her heart out made Neil,who witnessed all these at doorsteps also to wipe his known tears before wiping his chasni's...Neil touched Radz shoulder to extend his support made Radz to wipe her tears before facing her friend...

Neil:Chasni...So...It was Arjun right?...

Hearing this form Neil...Radz was bit shocked and she had no words to answer for her Friend's question...She hugged him and burst out weeping more rather answering him...

Neil: chasni...till when you gonna cry yaar... I cant see you like this...

Radz after parting herself from Neil began...

Radz:No Neil...Sometimes when our heart says we are wrong from what we think naa...Then the pain, which overtakes us left no way in hurting us Neil...But,you are there na...Now...see everything will become alright...

Neil wiping Radz's tears began...

Neil:No chasni...nothing gonna be fine until you try to solve this first...

Radz inquisitively began...

Radz: Means...I couldn't get you Neil...

Neil: Chasni...You should marry Arjun yaar...

These words of Neil left Radz standstill...

Edited by jey3ram - 7 years ago
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res 

unres 
interesting update 
Edited by don girls - 7 years ago
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very nice updates..
Thanx for updating...
Want Arjun to tell her the reason soon..
Wow!! Marriage *excited!!*
Continue soon..
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update..
finally Arjun poured his heart out..
just want dem together soon..
n wanna know d reason behind his revenge..
Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for t he pm...
enjoyed reading this chapter i am interested in how arjun will convince radikha that he has changed waiting to read more
Ramyagirish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi renu,
How have u been? Am good. Hope all gr8 at ur end. I was so Glad to c consecutive update for this one. Am sorry I couldn't comment for d previous chapter. I will comment here for both d chapters. Ansh calls arjun devil here.😉 . It's funny at d same time heart wrenching . Rads trying to control ansh is also cute. Am happy tat d little boy is so protective abt his Mother . Now arjun loves both  and regrets his treatment of his loved ones. Unfortunately rads isn't ready to forgive though her situation in d society is considerably reduced to a status of untouchable.  In between their sizzling chemistry is potrayed so well coupled with a ansh antics makes it truly sweet . You do have a fantastic imagination  

Am curious as to rads family... I understand hey disowned her"! Arjuns past tat coincided with rads family some how.. In Wat way is arjuns Nandini hurt by rads Family? plz reveal all mystery... Or pls give me a hint. Has Nandini found out? Will rads accept arjuns proposal? Y dint arjun reveal all to rads whn she asks him...

Renu renu am unable to bear d suspense. You r tooo gud awesome. Am Glad u updated this soon. Thank u dear for updating it when u r busy. I hope everything is grt at ur end.. Hope u got ur new job...plz don't give up writing. I check this forum only once a week nowadays. Hence a delayed comment sorry dear. Thanks for d pm. I still watch mmz episodes in hot star. Am more active in tu. Missing u yaar.. Pls come online whn ever possible. All d very best for a grt future. Do keep in touch. Take care. Cheers. Stay blessedly happy.

When will u update missing pieces?😛
jey3ram thumbnail
Ramya...Ramya..Ramya...
Missing you so much...

And you will get answer for everything in the upcoming updates...
I'm trying my level best to complete this ss asap and you are right the mystery behind Arjun's Revenge will come to limelight sooner before Radz and the readers as well

And Regarding Nandhu's knowledge in all these...again same answer...you will get to know sooner...

I wanna punish Arjun more but once the truth comes to limelight before Arjun and Radz..It is more than enough for Arjun to punish himself and lets see how Radz gonna take all this and bring light in all the three life including Nandhu...

jey3ram thumbnail

Hiii friends...Im your Renu again...Probably I should say after a long gap again...Happy Dusera to all...May this Dusera brings all happiness to you guys...As I Promised, I already completed one FF..Now it's the second one...It needs a few more updates to taste its relishing end.Hope you guys will pardon me after that.Asusual ignore my grammatical mistakes here and there...

Chapter 15 - Engagement

There is a danger when you leave your past behind and reinvent in your life, no matter how hard you try to conceal it from the world...You should accept at some point to look at yourself to recognize who you see and what you going to do with your dark past in your mere future.So,Its not easy for Radhika to put Engagement ring in Arjun's Ring finger like he did.Her past haunting her badly not the one she shares with Arjun but the one Neil told her to do so.Her own best friend,who never poke his nose in her inner circle till date as forced her to accept Arjun's proposal in turn of their pure friendship.

Flashback

Neil:Chasni...you should marry Arjun yaar...

Radz:Neil...What...Are you mad Neil...

Neil:Noo...Im saying this in all my sense yaar...

Radz:Never...I wont Neil...Its better..I will die...

Neil:stop it yaar...Till when you going to act Chasni...

Radz:Why should I act to you neil?

Neil:Chasni...Till now,I din ask you anything...And I don't want you to open up too,which will only ache you...I knew chasni...Arjun is more important to you more than anyone in this world...

Radz:No not...not than Ansh and our friendship...

Neil:Chasni...lemme complete yaar...You remember the night before you went to Arjun's mansion...You promised me...you will give whatever I ask...

Radz:Haan Neil...

Neil:Then Marry Arjun and put fullstop to all these yaar...

Radz:Neil...I..Arjun...

Neil:Haan chasni...you should...Im no one in this world to judge things in your life yaar...But till now I thought,you gave that right to your friend..If you consider I'm wrong,then no need to explain yaar...I understand...

Radz:what neil...

Neil: if you have any valid reason for denying this marriage,you can share to me yaar...Sure I wont force you in this relationship...Why you din reveal who is arjun to all of us...I wont ask whats happening between you two... you conceal his identity from all of us,then it means there will be a big reason behind it...right...he is affecting you chasni and you still love him yaar...Believe me this time he cant hurt you,we all r here for you chasni...

Radz:No...I hate him  Neil...

Neil:Hate...(letting out a small smile)...Hate is just a word for somebody you love but no longer you believe in chasni...I understand Arjun broke your trust once and If im not wrong,even now he is hurting you right...

Radz:No neil...

Neil:Means...

Radz was utterly silent

Neil:you will marry him?...

Radz:Noo...

Neil:Then There is no worth for our ten years friendship yaar...

Radz:Neil...why you interlinking our friendship with Arjun...

Neil:Because Now its time to sort out your prolonged pain chasni...I promise you...Arjun wont hurt you again...If he did,I will not spare him this time...Still if you think,...You cannot accept this relationship,...Then I am no one to talk about this further...Decision is all yours chasni...Its your life yaar...I hope you will take good decision...

Flashback ends...

Sam shook Radz shoulder...and murmured sth in her ear...

Sam:Chasni...Put the ring on Arjun's finger yaar...for what,you are waiting...Don't think about your past...that beast wont show his face again in your life...We all are here...And Arjun is a good guy...he knew about your past chasni...so don't worry...put the ring...see Arjun puts the ring on your hand within few seconds like he had experience...Here you...fretting about unwanted things in a nice occasion...

Hearing this,Radz smirked seeing the ring in her hand and puts the ring in his hand hesitantly with no emotion in her face...People gathered there applauded to celebrate their engagement...

Samrat hugged Radz and began,..

Samrat:I'm happy for you Radhika...and also for you man...Arjun Mehra...Nandhini,really I'm owed to you forever...when I heard this news...believe me...I thought it's a dream...Even pinched my office boy in Australia...

Sam:You are right Pa...Today this engagement happened only cox of Nandhini di...

Nandhini:Shit...why u all treating me like a typical saas...Its not fair samrat...Infact I din do anything big..I'm Arjun's sister not mother...What piyali,..Am I right?...

Piyali:Bilkul...but our Radhika's honewale saas...right samrat?...

Samrat:yes my love...no appeal for your words...

All engaged busy in chitchatting except three...Arjun,Radhika and Ansh...Radz saw Ansh running from there leaving Neil's hand...Radz followed him signing neil and excusing herself from there...Arjun noticed this...

In Radz's room...

Ansh was trying hard to open a box...Radz came there with a bowl of hot gajar ka halwa...She kept the bowl aside and helped him to open the box...

Radz:today my hero was so dull...what happened...Mumma ko bhe nahi patha...What's this...wow..Doll...oh!now I understand...My ansh came here to take this doll...Nice na...Who is this...(pointing to doll)little Mumma and little ansh...Haina ansh...

Saying so,Radz gave him the doll...

Ansh:mumma...shall I keep this doll with me...

Radz:ofcourse ansh...these all for you only beta...

Ansh:you too hai na mumma...

Radz took him on her lap and began...

Radz:Haan your mumma too...see till now who is your mumma's bodyguard...my super hero ansh only na...

Ansh:nahi mumma...from now, wooh devil man only your bodyguard... not me...I have this doll with me mumma...atleast here no one separate this little Ansh from his mumma...No devilman...

Radz had tears hearing this and even Arjun too,who is listening all these from window...

Radz:ansh...who said these things to you...I'm always with you..ok...even no one can separate this ansh from his mumma...understand...

Ansh:devilman also...

Radz:yes...but you shouldn't call him devilman...ok...

Ansh:ok mumma...but...

Radz:but what...see,I made your favorite sweet gajar ka halwa for my superhero...so,we will talk later...open your mouth...

Ansh:no...today ansh wont eat...cox Ansh is angry...

Radz:Oh...I thought ansh is hungry...Ok leave...I eat this...hmmm...yummy...

Ansh:no...

Saying so Ansh hold radz hand...Radz smiled seeing his antics and started singing rhyme...

Radz:Joni joni...

Ansh:Yes mumma...

Radz:eating sugar

Ansh:no mumma

Radz:Telling lies

Ansh:no mumma

Radz:open your mouth

Ansh:hahaha...

Radz feed him sweet halwa and made him play with the doll after eating...

Ansh:mumma...I play outside with dad...

Radz:hmmm...careful ansh...

Ansh ran from there...Radz stood wiping her unknown tears was little shocked seeing Arjun resting on the door...she ignored him and tried to move was stopped by arjun's strong hold...

Radz:Arjun...Leave me

Arjun:Radhika listen...I want to talk with you...

Radz:What Arjun...Reason for breaking your promise again...first in goa,you promised me..you wont leave me...you broke that easily after one night...And now...you again promised me that you will leave me for my sake...so its not a wise thing for me to expect you to fulfill your promises right...you love breaking promises...infact you wanna promise just to break right...

Arjun:stop it Radhika...I did this just for nandhu...if you don't want to marry me...then why you agreed for this engagement...I din force you to marry me and even I don't claim my son too Radhika...

Radz smirkingly began...

Radz:your son...Ridiculous...you know what you did...no...how you know...you used my friend Neil by revealing your identity as Ansh's real father and my lover...sorry Ex-lover to him...what a stupendulous job done by you Mr.Arjun Mehra...

Arjun:Are you mad...why I should do this...

Radz: To make me agree for this marriage..so that you can take my ansh away from me...What a master plan...

Arjun:Enough Radhika...I dinn say anything...Infact you dinn say that you have a friend like neil and sam to me Radhika...

Radz:Ohhh...Even you dinn say...you have a sister like nandhini di...

Arjun:Ok...Now tell me what I have to do...

Radz:Will you do whatever I say...

Arjun:haan...

Radz:Then Reveal your identity as Ansh's real father before all today...

Hearing this..Arjun left his hold on her and turned aside...Radz  faced him again and continued...

Radz:Why...What happened Arjun mehra...So silent...Haaan...Now I got it...You always like giving choices na...How I forgot that...don't worry...If you don't want to reveal,then you have another option...

Arjun faced her...

Radz:My Option b is you have to reveal your reason for abandoning me in goa... Reason for faking your love for me...Reason for playing with my feelings...Reason for ruining my life...my family...my friends... your bloddy Revenge on this Radhika Mishra,...Bolo Arjun...Why you are averting your gaze from me...Face me...

Arjun:Lets not speak about this now...

Radz:Then When Arjun...After our marriage...Another interesting thing is today sam told me,you knew my past...How could you act this well Arjun...she is so nave that she dunno that past itself you Mr.Arjun Mehra,...

Arjun's eyes reddened in anger and he dragged Radz by holding her wrist tightly...

Radz:Arjun...What are you doing...Leave my hand...

Arjun:You want me to choose one option right...today you will knew the reason for my Revenge on you..My fianc...Radhika Mishra...

Radz:Means...Leave my hand Arjun...leave...

Arjun dinn hear any of Radz scream and dragged her outside...Neil and sam,who were playing with Ansh were shocked seeing Arjun dragging Radz and made her sit in his car forcefully from distance...

Neil was outrageous and tried to stop them was stopped by sam...

Sam:Idiot...Relax,...They want some private space between them...you don't be tensed yaar...

Neil:No sam...Before Arjun hurts chasni badly,we should save her from him...

Sam:why Arjun will hurt chasni yaar...

Neil:Because Arjun is Ansh's Real father sam...Chasni's boy friend in goa...

Sam:What????