Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 4 - incomplete

"chasni, what happened?" Sam asks. Forcing herself to remain calm, radhika replies, "I don't know. We were talking, sharing ideas for the ad." Taking a deep breath, she conk he with a lie, "he took a call and then stormed out without a word." Neil looks at radhika with laughing eyes, silently saying, "liar." Flushing, radhika lowers her gaze, then stands up saying, "I have a killer headache. I think I shall call it a day."

Arjun storms into his home, angry. His ego bruised. Ignoring the staff around him, he races up to his room, thinking, "damn her. How dare she move on when she has done nothing but hound me... Not allowing me to forget."

Two weeks later

Radhika looks out of the window, staring at the ocean, lost in thought. Arjun walks up behind here, stops inches away and whispers, "lost in the memories, are you?" Radhika turns around, smiles sadly, nodding. Arjun hesitates fractionally as he is filled with regret when he reads vulnerability and hurt in her eyes. Imediately regretting his decision to house her in the same room. He is about to suggest she take another room when radhika takes a deep breathe, looks about the room collecting herself and says, "anyways, it is time for new memories."

Not liking the idea of being replaced so easily, angry that her words hurt him... Here he was, unable to move on... Stuck in the past and she was looking forward to creating new memories... To replace his memories... his pride hurt, needing to lash out, he grabbing her arm forcefully, he fills her closer, not caring that his fingers are biting into her flesh. Annoyed at being manhandled, radhika tries to pry his fingers free, says furiously, "let go of me. How dare you..."

"Chasni. Chasni," Sam calls out excitedly through the connecting door, freezing Arjun and Radhika, "open the lock from your side." Radhika looks at arjun, her eyes pleading him to let go. Seeing the defiant look in his eyes, she tries to free her hand with renewed fever, whispering, "please let go of me before she comes over." Keeping th the panic at bay, calls out, "coming Sam." Continues to whisper furiously, "I need to open the door." Reading the panic in her eyes, Arjun releases his hold on her.

Edited by angelpureness - 8 years ago
Aishwarza1 thumbnail
Chapter 3 was awesome!! Jealous Arjun 😉 loved it 😆 can't wait for you to complete chapter 4!! Make it long if possible hehe 😳
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
That ws awsome. Keep updating.
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh my my radhika rocked it lovee this confident radz , naughty neil & jealous arjun fab update.. update next part ASAP Plzzz
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb Update.. Pls. pm me once u have updated
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Chapter Angel
Kruti1908 thumbnail
Hello...😊 sry im damn new here in IF...joined jst today...until nw I was jst a silent reader...knw wat...??ur ff made me join IF...truly an awesome ff...loved it n enjoyin it...fan nw of ur writtin skill...😉 do update soon...wil b waitin eagerly...😛
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kruti1908

Hello...😊 sry im damn new here in IF...joined jst today...until nw I was jst a silent reader...knw wat...??ur ff made me join IF...truly an awesome ff...loved it n enjoyin it...fan nw of ur writtin skill...😉 do update soon...wil b waitin eagerly...😛

Wow... Gosh I don't know what to say... Am quite overwhelmed... I am very humbled by your appreciation...

Thank you for enjoying Ardhika's journey... I hope I continue to make this journey enjoyable. 

Welcome to IF :)
Kruti1908 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Wow... Gosh I don't know what to say... Am quite overwhelmed... I am very humbled by your appreciation...

Thank you for enjoying Ardhika's journey... I hope I continue to make this journey enjoyable. 

Welcome to IF :)

awww...dats wat ur ff deserves...jst fab appreciations...😊 do continue soon...tc...😉
LAVANYASAMSON thumbnail
nice episode..
poor radhika..
but she will fight..