Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
read the 3 chapters...niw I understood why all want to see the end ...to this ff...

am also eager to read chap 4 by renu...
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good update renu...I liked it..
my few questions are...
1.is arjun deceived only radhika or is he in the process of doing harm to Sam...as convo in chap 3
2.how radhika and arjun met before and which circumstance s lead radhika to believe arjun as radhika is brave and intelligent girl...
hope u will give answers to my doubts in ur next updates...
really thankful to u for ur interest and willingness showed in completing this ff...
thanks renu
thanks angel
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hanishank

good update renu...I liked it..
my few questions are...
1.is arjun deceived only radhika or is he in the process of doing harm to Sam...as convo in chap 3
2.how radhika and arjun met before and which circumstance s lead radhika to believe arjun as radhika is brave and intelligent girl...
hope u will give answers to my doubts in ur next updates...
really thankful to u for ur interest and willingness showed in completing this ff...
thanks renu
thanks angel

Thanx Hani,...Yes I wanna clarify this,

Actually hani, Angel just started showing important things such as Arjun using Radz in Goa and left her for his revenge,...She just said that He was doing this for her Sister Nandhu and also showed that Nandhu was infact a good character and she was unaware about Arjun's deeds in goa,...Then She directly showed after 3 years with Radz and her  child Ansh.

Neil and Sam knew she was going thru Deadly past and both badly wants to know Ansh's Real father but Radz dinn reveal this to them,...Neil adopting Radz child for Ansh's future,..And Really it was a wonderful plot HAni,..How could I explain it in my words yaar,...

And We knew our Radz character as we already analysed about Radhika and Arjun so much na,...So,I too kept that point in my mind yaar,..Just needed a start to continue this SS,..SO,I wrote chapter 4 without revealing anything,...

This SS will be a combination of past and present,...We gonna see love in the Past and Hatred in the present btw Ardhika and As you said Radz was a brave and intelligent girl,...It was hard for anyone to take advantage over her,...So,Something that makes Radz to trust Arjun more than anyone in this world,..That's why She gave herself to Arjun in her full sense,...And Arjun might took a long journey to trap Radz in love to fulfill his revenge,...As I wrote in Chapter 4 that Radz had intuition that the love she saw in Arjun's eyes was never Fake,...Yes Arjun too loved her in his game but he dinn realize his love as he was aimed to destroy Radz life by stealing her virginity from her,...Radz repeated question why?,...The answer for this question is Nandhu,...So,Something big happened to nandhu that makes Arjun to do this sin,...What it is???

Then What happened to Radz family?,..Were they abandoned her after knowing she was baring child of an unknown person? or she was an orphan cox both neil and sam were her friends,...And about her family back ground,..How they related to nandhu?,..This is the reason for arjun's Revenge or any other reason,...And Angel revealed that Sam and Arjun were friends,...So,Here Arjun and Sam were just friends,..And also,they are family friends,..May be piyali and Nadhini were friends,...And Arjun dinn belongs to Birdsong as he was their special client,..So,He was doing some other business,...

so,Each and everything will be revealed slowly as story moves on,...It really took me a week together to gather my scattered thots dear,...Thanx angel,...
Edited by jey3ram - 8 years ago
Ramyagirish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi renu am glad u started writing this. I feel u have beautifully analyzed d plot and captured d emotions of one and all beautifully. Loved arjuns jealousy and possessiveness, loved Neil s calm and trust for radhika.. loved radhikas belief in her love. Loved Sam's inquisitiveness. I liked Neil adopting anesh.. in short I really loved it. Thou am not a writer I still think it's a great feat to start from where d previous writer left. You have tried to do justice to someone else's creation. And u have paid a tribute to it. You have captured d powerful emotions just right. I felt bad when this story ws left out. But am glad u started down on this lane. You r giving it ur own justifiable lovely end. Along with missing pieces I really think it's remarkable. As u have to b in two different mindset to do justice to both d stories. Personally as a reader I like to thank u and appreciate u to give us readers such entirely two different yet beautiful stories . Looking forward to reading more from u. I don't want to say thanks and as v r frds. But I don't know how to show u my appreciation... Plz never stop writing. Take care.
jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramyagirish

Hi renu am glad u started writing this. I feel u have beautifully analyzed d plot and captured d emotions of one and all beautifully. Loved arjuns jealousy and possessiveness, loved Neil s calm and trust for radhika.. loved radhikas belief in her love. Loved Sam's inquisitiveness. I liked Neil adopting anesh.. in short I really loved it. Thou am not a writer I still think it's a great feat to start from where d previous writer left. You have tried to do justice to someone else's creation. And u have paid a tribute to it. You have captured d powerful emotions just right. I felt bad when this story ws left out. But am glad u started down on this lane. You r giving it ur own justifiable lovely end. Along with missing pieces I really think it's remarkable. As u have to b in two different mindset to do justice to both d stories. Personally as a reader I like to thank u and appreciate u to give us readers such entirely two different yet beautiful stories . Looking forward to reading more from u. I don't want to say thanks and as v r frds. But I don't know how to show u my appreciation... Plz never stop writing. Take care.

Ramya,..I have no words now,... I too dont wanna say thanx cox We are friends,...But Dunno How to express my gratitude,...But I can share na,...

Angel gave us a wonderful plot but after accepting this story and keeping our Arjun and Radz character in mind,...I felt it was really a challenging one for me to write,..That's why I felt I owed to Angel for this,..She gave us superb clay,...Now Its my duty to make an idol using it,...So,Everything is in my hands now,..I might make it as a doll or a monkey,...I was cautious to at least give a proper shape to it rather making it as a monkey,...Then only I could give a proper justification to her story,...

Really Ramya,..I dinn took much time to write a plot in missing pieces as it was cakewalk for me cox IT was just our wished scenes which we wanna see in the original series,..But here,As hani said Radz was not a character to give herself to a man so easily,...And Nandhini was good,...Arjun feeling guilty for his deeds,...But hate her for moving on cox he love her in his stupid game,..What is Arjun's revenge?,..Why he was doing all these without any force by destroying Radz and himself,...How Radz fallen in love with him cox it was not easy to crack a nut like Radz in love,...Omg,...Ramya,..I even had goosebumps while imagining some plots for this story,...First I planned to give an end within few chapters,...But now I realized I have to concentrate more on past equal to present to give a proper justification to this story,...So,I feel the upcoming chapters will be slightly dramatic as it was needed for this story,..And again I hope at least it will not be bad,...

One thing except Goa incident,We dinn see any past and even it was started as a present and then story moves on with a leap,...So,their past will also be much more interesting in this story as it plays a key role till end,...

Ramya,You asked me to give complete story for Missing pieces right,...After thinking for this plot,I felt It was rather easy for me to write Part 2 after their marriage,...I hope,I will do justification to both and Happy Republic Day dear,...
Ramyagirish thumbnail
Wow renu u r too gud . Yes I really liked d way u shaped d story. I loved all d characters. Will thr b interactions btw arjun and ansh?? Am looking forward to tat. As so far tat avenue has not been explored . Arjun has only scene d child from a distance. Am truly glad tat while u were thinking d plot for this one u got d plot for missing pieces part 2. I can't wait for them to get married... I still remember in mmz when ardhika was getting married no body was happy except us d viewers... Wow. Renu am waiting keeping my fingers crossed for both d sensational stories plot to unfold...😉
jey3ram thumbnail

Hiii friends,..Thank you for your encouragement  and I hope,I will do some justice to it,..Ignore My Grammatical errors and I din own the characters or this Story,...

Chapter 5:Against all the Odds

In Conference Hall,Birdsong Head Office,...

Today,The office is less like a workplace All because of Radhika's chirpy face,...Neil and Sam were happy to see their Chasni Back in form,..The whole team functions like a Well-oiled machine,...Everyone there felt a new spirit in their works,...

Sam:Neil,We did almost everything we can in this Ad and now just needed to be present before Arjun,..I knew , He will give this order to us,..But,I hope he will be satisfied,...Cox I knew him quite long yaar,..It's really hard to satisfy him,..

Radz:Don't think about his Satisfaction Sam,..We are satisfied with our effort na,..that's enough for us. He likes or not,...That's his problem,..If he didn't,..Then,It's too good that we have greatest source of learning further,..

Neil:Wow!Chasni,...What line yaar,...Satisfaction,..Effort,...Superb,...

Right then,Piyali entered inside holding Ansh with Arjun,...

Piyali:That's Why She got consecutively two years Best copywriter award Neil,...And If she got this year too,..Then,It will be a hat trick ,...Am I right Radhika?,..good to see you back in normal,...Happy for you guys,...

All smiled hearing this,..Ansh Ran towards his mom,..

Ansh:Mumma,...Today,I ate full without disturbing nani,...

Radz hugged him and began,

Radz:I knew,..My Ansh is a  good boy and

Ansh:Spider man,...Mumma,I'm very strong like Dad,...

Neil tooks him lovingly and began,

Neil:My Spider man looks so handsome today,...And Where's my kiss?,...

Ansh:Dad,...I gave all kisses to mumma in morning,...

Sam patted his head and began,

Sam:So,No kisses for your Neil  Dad now,..     

Ansh:Ok,then,..You give my kisses to Dad,...What Dad?,...

Sam and all burst out in laugher,...But,Arjun was irritated seeing  these,...

Radz:Ansh ,..Get down,..Dont disturb Dad,...come here,..Sit silently,...

Piyali :Ok,...Let's start the presentation,...Arjun,Please take your seat man  and Arjun,This is the overall Ad concept  for your New Resort,..I hope you will like it cox The entire work in this Ad was done by our Radhika,..So,No doubt,..You will like,...Radhika,... Shall we,...

Arjun controlled himself to behave normal by offering a fake smile to Piyali and throwing some Angry stares on Radz at the same time,..Whereas,Radz smiled at him vengefully and began,

Radz:This is A place, where We Enjoy our Special person's presence,World's Delicious food with all comforts in a high qualified interior built on our promises,...Your wish are really matter to us,We always make time for you,Here No excuses,No lies and No broken promises,...

Arjun fumed in anger hearing Radz words,..His temper eats his brain and he wanna burn her at that moment with his eyes,..And Neil's words further  Added fuel into it,...

Neil:Wow chasni,...Superb yaar,...Arjun,..What man,..You forgot yourself in this lovely presentation,..Shall we finalise,...

Arjun gets up in anger puzzled everyone,..But,He pretends to be normal and began,...

Arjun:Sorry Piyali,..I din satisfied with this concept but,I don't want to waste my time,..So,I'm finalizing this,...Don't mistake me,..

Sam:Arjun,..It's ok yaar,...We knew about you well,...But,M glad atleast you are finalizing this concept cox It really worth it yaar,..See,You gonna thank chasni in future for giving this,...What mom?,..

Piyali:Ya,I agree with sam,...Definitely,You will Arjun,...And Guys,Prepare contract papers and further proceedings within few hours,..Arjun said that he has some important works,..So,Don't waste time,...Rithvik,...I want all the papers  soon,...Get to work,...

Saying so,Piyali excused herself with RIthvik,...Arjun too went out of the Hall in anger,...

Ansh:Mumma,...I want to go to bathroom,...

Radz:Ok,...Come,...Neil,Sam,..You guys carry on,...I'll come,...

Sam:It's ok Chasni,..We will look after the remaining works,...You take care of Ansh,..Common Neil,...Help me yaar,...

Radz:Thanx sam,...

Ansh:Dad,..Bye,...

Neil:Bye Ansh,...

In Radz Cabin,...

Radz made Ansh wear his Dress,..Meanwhile,she was lost in some thoughts,...

Radz innervoice:I still cant decide Meeting you again in my life was the saddest thing or Greatest after what you have done to me Arjun,...Because,My heart is already split into two pieces Made up of love and hatred,...And In both sides,I hold your name Arjun Mehra,... An UnKnown tears of some known pain welled up her beautiful eyes,...

Ansh holds Radz chin and began,...

Ansh:Mumma,...Mumma,..why are you crying?

Radz:nothing Ansh,...Some dust went into eyes,..

Saying so,Radz wiped her tears,...

Ansh:Mumma,...Why that Uncle scolded you?

Radz:Which Uncle Ansh?

Ansh:woh,...That new uncle,...

Right then,Arjun entered Radz cabin and Began,..

Arjun:Me Ansh,...

Ansh: Haan Mumma,..This uncle,...

Radz turned back was shocked to see Arjun in her cabin,...

Arjun's smirk increased Radz temper further,...Ansh saw both of them and began,...

Ansh:Uncle,..I'm so strong,...If you scold my mumma again,I'll bite you,...

Radz chided ansh,...

Radz:Ansh,...Your mumma taught you this only,...hmmm,...How to behave with Big people,..Ask Sorry,...

Ansh make his face crabby by keeping his hands on his waist,..

Radz:Ansh,...Ask Sorry,...

Arjun:Leave Radhika,...Your child na,..So,He will be like you?,...

Ansh:sorry,..and I din like you...

Saying so,Ansh ran away from there leaving Arjun and Radhika alone,...

Radz:Ansh,..Ansh,...

Arjun let out an evil smile seeing this and closed her cabin's door,...Radz was puzzled and began,

Radzz:What are you doing?,..Why are you closing the door?

Arjun:What Radhika,..You dunno,..Why I close the door?,...sounds funny,...

Saying so, Arjun started walking towards Radhika,...

Radz:Arjun,..Stop,...Open the Door,...Or else,..I'll call Neil,...

Saying So,Radz tried to call neil from Office phone,...Arjun in a jiffy,Disconnected the wire,...Then,Radz tried to call from her mobile ,..He grabbed that too from her and threw it away,..

Arjun:What Radhika,...You are behaving like I gonna misbehave with you?,...Or you want me to do so?,...

Saying so, Arjun flips her hands Back and holds her Hair tightly,...He din leave air too to enter between them and taunted her badly,..Whereas Radz struggles to free his clasping hold on her,...

Arjun:You are behaving like that I'm touching you for the first time,...Shall I tell you How many moles you have in your body ?,...Or,...

Saying so,Arjun let his finger to wander on her face and Their Lips were barely few inches apart,...

Radz couldn't Bottle up her anger and annoyed hearing Arjun's meaningless words and his activities began,..

Radz:What do you want now?,..Leave me Arjun,...

Arjun smirked again and  tightened his clasp on her hair,..

Arjun:What I want?,...hmm,..How dare you let another man to,...

Radz was shocked and before he could utter any,..She stopped him in mid,...

Radz:Arjun,..Hold your tongue,...If you dare to speak any about neil,..Then You never imagine in your dream too that you have to suffer a lot,...

Arjun:Oh!,..You love him that much,...Then What about your first love,...It's all a lie????,...

Radz:Yes, It is a lie,...And You have no status to talk about love ,Arjun,...I hate you more than I love you Arjun mehra,...And listen, I still love The Arjun,whom I saw was humble,Respects my feelings,Dreams and my happiness,...My wishes,...saves my soul,my dignity,...But,He was no more today,..He was dead three years back on the day you betrayed me,..On the day, you killed our love,..on the day, you killed my trust on you,..But,I wanna express my heartfelt gratitude to you,...You know why?,...Today I was successful cox of you,..You gave me thorns but I made it as Bed of roses with help of my friends,...And You also gave me world's precious gift,..'My Ansh',...So,I forgive you,...But,I never forget your deeds,Mr.Arjun,... Mind it,...

Arjun was shattered hearing this and loosened his hold on her,..Radz pulled him away in anger

A sudden pain of guilty gulped his throat,..

Arjun:Ansh is My child!!,...

Radz:No,..Never,..Ansh,...My child,...My soul,...Meaning for my life to live,...and His father name is Neil Malhotra,...you heard na,..Neil Malhotra,...You know Arjun,..I don't want even your name too to touch my son's shadow,...Why, what happened?,..You are remembering your past deeds?,..If you do so,..You will start to hate yourself Arjun,...I will never take avenge on you for your deeds,...And I will never ask Why You left me or why you crushed my life or why you fake me in the name of love or whatever,...Because You was dead already,..Now,...You are no one to me and There's nothing between us,...If there is something between us,then,It's my hatred for you Arjun,...You hear me na,...My hatred,..I hate you completely Arjun,...

Saying so,Radz walked past arjun to open the door and turned back after opening it began,

Radz:And listen,My Hatred for you is my strength Mr.Arjun Mehra,...Also Remember,...You wont be punished for your deeds but you will be punished by the same,...

Saying so,Radz left the cabin,...Till then, Arjun never believe  something could shake his Strong heart like this,...But,Now Everything changes,..Arjun slipped for the first time,..His guilty for what he does to Radhika just stole his sleep till date but The truth which He heard a few minutes back made him completely shattered,..His head starts hitting like a thunderstorm,..Even his sister's pain too never had this effect on him,,,,As Radhika said,He started to hate himself for his deeds for the first time in his life,...He understood the sound of real shattering of his heart is the loudest quiet in this whole world,...For a minute, He wants to live a happy normal life with his Radhika and Ansh,...But Reality stuck him,...He couldn't hold control on himself,...

Edited by jey3ram - 8 years ago
Ramyagirish thumbnail
Wow renu am glad to c ur updates today. As always ur updates make any normal day special. Am glad radhika gave him back. Finally... Am sooo bloody happy. He deserves this... Wow radhika has made her bed of thorns to bed of roses... In taking his revenge he gave a beautiful ansh to radz but denying himself d same. Radhika doesn't want to take a revenge she is rational than tat. Poor arjun as he is shattered now one feels pity for his plight. U have beautifully shaped d story. Wow now he knows ansh is his.. What is arjun going to do now???? Am waiting renu to read ... I can't wait for ur nxt update... Tc...lovely display of emotions... Thou for arjun it's his punishment tat his own child now calls him uncle...  Nature has fitting way to punish u just d same... Too Gud.. fantastic.. can u try to update d nxt chapter sooner. Take care.
Edited by Ramyagirish - 8 years ago
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it dear.update next part soon
AMU1234 thumbnail
WOW RENU, it's ameena again...what to do yaar? I just can't stop from commenting...pls update asap...I lovin this story sooo muchhh...I'm trying my best to contol myself but see I can't...angel thank u sooo much for this amazing plot...