Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: KochurShaakBata

Visuals.

On topic, this movie is already a winner because of the script of the original film. I loved the Malayalam one and hope to enjoy this one as well.

I think this is another movie, after Bangalore Days, that you inspired me to watch😆 I have been thinking of watching the Tamil version with Kamal Hassan and Asha Sharath.. By the way, did you know that the original Drishyam had a critical flaw that a fan found which the director accepted and had to be corrected in the remakes? 
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
taran adarsh @taran_adarsh  

Director Nishikant Kamat maintains the grip right till the last sequence. #Drishyam is an absolute WINNER. Keeps you hooked. Don't miss it!

vajir singh @vajir  

We've seen them doing ruk ruk ruk, this time they are at War @ajaydevgn and #Tabu that's #Drishyam. A treat for cinema lovers

vajir singh @vajir  

An intriguing and captivating experience blended with superlative performance results into an awesome experience that's #Drishyam

Milap Zaveri @zmilap  

#Drishyam is the GREATEST Thriller EVER made in Hindi cinema! Take a bow Nishikant Kamat @ajaydevgn @shriya1109 Tabu! DONT DARE MISS IT!

Kunal M Shah @iamkunalmshah  

Saw #Drishyam It manages to touch the right chord Brilliant performance by the lion king @ajaydevgn #Tabu shines & @shriya1109 impressive

Kunal M Shah @iamkunalmshah  

And to top it all the film will be a huge box office success #Drishyam ...

Priya Gupta @priyaguptatimes  

#Drishyam has an extremely gripping story with great performances by Ajay Devgn & Tabu...don't miss it...@ajaydevgn

Mehul S Thakkar @tmehul  

The only problem with Drishyam is interval..u can watch da film without-break-& blinking your eye. Tabu -brilliant, Ajay- National award

NishantBhuse @nishantbhuse  

Finally a thriller which a family can watch #Drishyam

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can't wait to see it with my 2 favorite Ajay & Tabu. I hope this movie will be super successful also at box office.🥳
bollykudi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm so excited to watch it. I haven't seen the original because I wanted to watch this one for Tabu ðŸ˜³
-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The original movie is a cracker!  Mohanlal was so good in this movie (oh btw, when isnt he good right?).
Loved Mohanlal's character in this movie.  There's so much simplicity, yet so intelligent.  So mischievous, yet so mature.  And Meena, as his wife, held her own too.

The ending is superb!

A movie (be it Hindi or the original) everyone must watch!
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
trailer looks intriguing hope its a good suspense thriller
-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

trailer looks intriguing hope its a good suspense thriller

It is!  Dont miss it
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If the WOM of this movie is good, I'll watch this version too. 😳
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i can't wait!!!
Friday, hurry up and come!!

Will watch it for two of my favorite 90's actors - Ajay Devgan and Tabu. They can nail it as usual. 

The reviews look promising, and it promises to be a thriller with  at twist.
meera27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually gaffed when I hear the praises.
The actor is not half as talented as Lalettan or kamal Hassan is. Watch real Drishyam and Papanasam and then we will talk critics.