Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanvir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Behna...u knw dis is the first piece of work frm u dat I happened to read...

Na na...I read WWMTBT first...bt aftr a few updts I had lost track of it...

And to be very honest I ws nt so impressed by the writing style of it initially

So technically dis is the first write up of urs dat I found very impressive n dats y I hd decided to read TSB on rcvng ur pm...

N nw wen I thnk back to dat day I am amazed to hw ur frst piece of work I happened to read that is WWMTBT n ur first wtite up dat impressed me NUKSHNJKHB in away defines the relationship dat we share...

We were ALWAYS meant to be tied and in a way that Na umar ki seema ho na janmon ka ho bandhan...

I am glad dat I caught on dis...bcz dis is wat led me to u in the frst place...

Like the scnd part of TMKSJNS nw dis OS is also going to hv a very spcl place in my heart...

Ps: About the OS I will tel u later...coz nw I am typing frm phone...
DivanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maanvir

Behna...u knw dis is the first piece of work frm u dat I happened to read...

Na na...I read WWMTBT first...bt aftr a few updts I had lost track of it...

And to be very honest I ws nt so impressed by the writing style of it initially

So technically dis is the first write up of urs dat I found very impressive n dats y I hd decided to read TSB on rcvng ur pm...

ohkkk...this is a news to me... i thought Thodi Si Bewafai was the first thing you read from me and then you started a backward trip πŸ˜†

but if this was the one then i will thank this OS πŸ˜‰ and taareef ke liye toh thank you hai hi 

N nw wen I thnk back to dat day I am amazed to hw ur frst piece of work I happened to read that is WWMTBT n ur first wtite up dat impressed me NUKSHNJKHB in away defines the relationship dat we share...

We were ALWAYS meant to be tied and in a way that Na umar ki seema ho na janmon ka ho bandhan...
absolutely...it does defines us beautifully πŸ˜Š and aapne kya khoob kahaa...logo ke update sunder hote hain...aapke toh comment bhi bhaiya solidπŸ‘

I am glad dat I caught on dis...bcz dis is wat led me to u in the frst place...

yes...ab toh yeh OS special ho gaya πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Like the scnd part of TMKSJNS nw dis OS is also going to hv a very spcl place in my heart...

yes same here...yaar heart ka area badhwana padega...itna kuch hai heart mein ki ab jagah kam jaegi shayad...heart mein property kharidni padegi πŸ˜†

Ps: About the OS I will tel u later...coz nw I am typing frm phone...

sure sure will wait ji 

and this was totally unexpected so yah as you wanted, i am surprised...happily πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

maanvir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
As I already mentioned this was the first OS i read frm u...
Wat attracted me to the OS was its title...
Na Umar Ki Seema Ho, Na Janmon Ka Ho Bandhan...

PS: Mujhe lagta tha YHM forum pe ab tak ka sabse lamba title meri story ka hai Juda Hoke Bhi Tu Mujhme Kahin Baki Hai...But tune to isme bhi mujhe maat de diπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Before I begin to comment on this OS I need to address some people who MUST have read this OS

Dear...scratch that...Hateworthy CVs!

Agar aap logon ko ye samajh na aaye ke kisi bhi crucial track ko end kaise karna hai to kripya forum pe aake ek msg chod dein ke u need ideas...Aur dekho ke yahan ke amzaing writers apko kitne badhiya ideas denge...Har baar Tragedy ko Comedy me badalne ka stint kripya karke chod dein...
Aur haan FYI we are very generous people and when it comes to IshRa hum muft me ideas baant te hain...
Kaash ek baar aapne ye OS padha hota to pata chalta ke ek track ko close karne ka sahi tareeqa kya hai...

Hmmm...Now I am feeling better...

Haan ji to ab OS pe aate hain...

Mai kya bataun ab?
Is tarck ko tumne itni intelligently aur maturely handle kiya hai na ke mera to dil garden garden hogaya...

Show me to aisa hone se raha...So I am grateful to u k tune ye likha...

Ishu ka plan...Raman's worry filled fury...And the conversation that followed everything was just beautifully crafted...

I loved every bit of it and especially the ending

And his mission was accomplished. She laughed making him laugh and both spent a beautiful evening in each other's arms.
"Na Umar Ki Seema Ho
Na Janmon Ka Ho Bandhan"

These lines have so much depth in it...

But my fav lines are going to be these:

Earlier when life was there, his true soul mate wasn't there and now when he had finally found it in Ishita, god was separating them. But thankfully it was all clear now.

His love for her is totally evident in these lines and it was heart-touching

Beautiful write-up yet again...
And I totally love it
PS: I love the author more😳

Edited by maanvir - 8 years ago
DivanIsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanvir

As I already mentioned this was the first OS i read frm u...

Wat attracted me to the OS was its title...
Na Umar Ki Seema Ho, Na Janmon Ka Ho Bandhan...

PS: Mujhe lagta tha YHM forum pe ab tak ka sabse lamba title meri story ka hai Juda Hoke Bhi Tu Mujhme Kahin Baki Hai...But tune to isme bhi mujhe maat de diπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£

taareef kar rahi ho ya uda rahi ho πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ please specify so that i can decide if i have to sulk or fly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Before I begin to comment on this OS I need to address some people who MUST have read this OS

Dear...scratch that...Hateworthy CVs!

🀣🀣🀣 scratched 

Agar aap logon ko ye samajh na aaye ke kisi bhi crucial track ko end kaise karna hai to kripya forum pe aake ek msg chod dein ke u need ideas...Aur dekho ke yahan ke amzaing writers apko kitne badhiya ideas denge...Har baar Tragedy ko Comedy me badalne ka stint kripya karke chod dein...
Aur haan FYI we are very generous people and when it comes to IshRa hum muft me ideas baant te hain...
Kaash ek baar aapne ye OS padha hota to pata chalta ke ek track ko close karne ka sahi tareeqa kya hai...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣di explaining CVs is like bhains ke aage been bajana...khair bhains ki kyun beizatti karni cvs se compare karke...they are even worst 

Hmmm...Now I am feeling better...

good πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Haan ji to ab OS pe aate hain...

ji aa gaye 

Mai kya bataun ab?
Is tarck ko tumne itni intelligently aur maturely handle kiya hai na ke mera to dil garden garden hogaya...

aur aapka comment dekhke mera dil garden garden ho gaya...so SP SP again 

Show me to aisa hone se raha...So I am grateful to u k tune ye likha...
😳😳😳 hum forumwasiyon ne bada kuch aisa likha hai jo show mein kabhi na hua hai na hoga 

Ishu ka plan...Raman's worry filled fury...And the conversation that followed everything was just beautifully crafted...

thank you so much di πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

I loved every bit of it and especially the ending

copy cat behna πŸ˜›

And his mission was accomplished. She laughed making him laugh and both spent a beautiful evening in each other's arms.
"Na Umar Ki Seema Ho
Na Janmon Ka Ho Bandhan"

These lines have so much depth in it...

aww thanks a lot di...so happy to know you liked it

But my fav lines are going to be these:

Earlier when life was there, his true soul mate wasn't there and now when he had finally found it in Ishita, god was separating them. But thankfully it was all clear now.

His love for her is totally evident in these lines and it was heart-touching

eeshh thank you thank you thank you...me sharmaying πŸ˜³

Beautiful write-up yet again...
And I totally love it
PS: I love the author more😳

and i love the commenter more than anything else β€οΈ
❀️❀️❀️

DivanIsh thumbnail

thank you so much πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š