DivanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello All πŸ€—
I am here with another OS...ok i know it wont match with the current track and this was supposed to be posted last week but things kept me busy and it was lying incomplete

today i completed it but was too nervous to post but then someone came and took away all my nervousness 

i know last week when this was to be posted, i posted Bombay Romance which was actually to be posted last to last week and now i am posting this one but please bear

i will try to be on time next time onwards πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

i personally didnt like the broom scene...yes i laughed at it but then i thought track was so sensitive that it should have not been turned into a comedy...ofcourse the scenes that followed ( conversation across the doors and renewal of vows ) were beautiful but the broom session didnt go well with me

without any more bak bak here i go...eagerly waiting for your feedback

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Na Umar Ki Seema Ho

Na Janmon Ka Ho Bandhan"

"Not restricted by age

Not bound by life and death"

Ishita Ishitaaa, he came home screaming her name at the top of his voice. There was a storm inside him which made him shout even in the presence of kids. Each member of Bhalla family tried to calm him down but he was Raman Bhalla and his pacifier was only Ishita.

Aaj aane do iss madrasan ko chodunga nahi main, he blabbered to himself while pacing in their bedroom.  Here his anger was rising and she was nowhere to be seen.

(Let this madrasan come today...i wont spare her, he blabbered to himself while pacing in their bedroom.  Here his anger was rising and she was nowhere to be seen.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as she entered the house, each member individually updated her with Raman's rising anger. She remained calm and unaffected and made her way to the room as if she was expecting this reaction from him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh toh ab aa rahi ho tum...kya main jaan sakta hoon tum kahan thi ab tak, he asked angrily on seeing her enter the room.

(Oh finally you are here...can i know where were you all this while, he asked angrily on seeing her enter the room.)

Clinic mein thi Raman aur kahan, she replied mildly.

(I was in clinic Raman...where else can I be, she replied mildly.)

He was surprised seeing her not react to his anger which was so unusual of her. Whenever he was angry and shouted, she was always ready with a huge lecture for him. But today, today it was all different. She was in the most serene state of her mind.

Before he could say anything ahead, Ruhi came running to hug Ishita. It was a common practice of Ruhi whenever Ishita came back after a long day at work.

Ruhi: IshiMaa aaj aap bahut late ho gaye...maine aapko kitna missie kiya

(IshiMaa you are so late today...i missed you a lot)

Ishita: Ruhi beta please...IshiMaa bahut tired hain...aap bahaar jaake TV dekho please

(Ruhi please, IshiMaa is very tired...you please go out and watch TV)

And that was another shock for him. She never behaved this cold to Ruhi infact whenever she came back; she made sure she spent atleast an hour with Ruhi.

Ruhi: Ok IshiMaa main jaati hoon...aap rest karo lekin aap kal mujhe shopping toh leke chaloge na...mujhe new sandals leni hain

(Ok IshiMaa I am going...you rest but please take me for shopping tomorrow...i want to buy new sandals)

Ishita: Ruhi IshiMaa ko ek hi din ka off milta hai na beta...aap papa se kaho...woh leke jayenge aapko

(Ruhi IshiMaa gets only one off dear...you ask your papa...he will take you for shopping)

Ruhi remained silent and left the room with an upset heart which surely didn't go unnoticed by Raman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was about to question her but just then Adi came.

Adi: IshiMaa I need a new cricket bat...aap please un uncle ko wapis apne clinic mein bulaoge Monday ko

(IshiMaa I need a new cricket bat...will you please call the same seller to your clinic on Monday)

Ishita: Adi all this does not look good in clinic...tab aapke papa out of country the islie maine kiya...abhi woh hain na...woh aapko dilaenge bat

(Adi all this does not look good in clinic...that time your papa was out of country so I did it...now that he is here, he will get you the bat)

Adi: But IshiMaa aap

(But IshiMaa you)

Ishita: Please Adi...kal baat Karen please

(Please Adi...lets talk tomorrow please)

Ok, he said and left sadly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Her changed behavior was creating havoc inside him. He wanted to do nothing but question her but wasn't getting a chance. Each member of Bhalla family came and left disappointed with Ishita today. She was never like this but something had changed within her today.

Unable to take anymore, he bolted the door angrily and proceeded towards her.

Raman: What the hell you think you are doing

What, she asked casually

Raman: Ishita even you know what it is...tumhe ho kya gaya hai

(Ishita even you know what it is...what has happened to you)

Ishita: Kya ho gaya hai mujhe Raman

(What has happened to me Raman) 

Raman: Arre yaar pagal ho gayi ho kya...dopahar se ajeeb behave kar rahi ho

(Have you gone mad...you have been behaving weird since noon)

Ishita: Ab aisa bhi kya kar diya maine Raman

(What did I do now)

Raman: Maine apne office ke ek peon ko tumhare clinic bheja tha cheque sign karane...tumne kya kiya

(I sent a peon to get a cheque signed from you...what did you do)

Ishita: Cheque sign karke de diya aur kya

(I signed the cheque and gave it to him...what else)

Raman: Arre pagal aurat...us cheque ko check kiya tha tune

(You mad woman...did you check the cheque)

Ishita: Nahi usmein check kya karna

(What was to be checked in it)

Raman: Mera sir check karna tha usmein...arre bewkuf woh ek blank cheque tha...tujhse itna nahi hua ki mujhe call kare aur puche ki kiska naam bharna hai kya amount daalna hai...bas sign kiya aur de diya...woh toh bhagwan ka shukr hai peon trusted tha warna aaj hum loot gaye hote

(You had to check my head in it...idiot that was a blank cheque...you didn't bother to call me and ask whose name and what amount was to be put in...you simply signed and gave away...thank god he was a trusted peon or else we would have been looted today)

Ishita: Main bewkuf nahi hoon...aap bewkuf ho...aapko yeh sab dekhke bhejna chahie na...aur waise bhi mujhse yeh roz roz cheque sign nahi hote...aap yeh joint account band karke apna single account khol lo...i just cannot handle all this

(I am not an idiot...you are one...you should have checked all this and then sent...and anyways i cannot sign these cheques every now and then...you get this joint account closed and have a single account opened...i just cannot handle all this)

Ishi...before he could even complete, she already left the room. Her changed or rather ignorant behavior was troubling him so much...he wanted to go ahead and simply question her but she was in no mood to answer back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had thought he would talk to her after the dinner but by the time he had come to the room, she had already dozed off. More than anything else, he was hurt now. She had never slept before talking to him about his day and stuff. And today when he was angry, she didn't even bother to ask what his concern was.

Ab tera jaane ka time aaya Raman toh yeh madrasan bhi apna naya roop dikha rahi hai...chain se jeene toh diya nahi ab chain se marne bhi nahi degi, he thought to himself and slept with a heavy burden in his heart.

(Now that I am dying, this madrasan is showing her new avatar...she never let me live in peace and now she won't even let me die peacefully, he thought to himself and slept with a heavy burden in his heart.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning he woke to find her missing already. All this was only adding on to his anger and the quest to know the reason of change in her was rising high.

Maa...aapne Ishita ko dekha, he asked his mother while still rubbing his eyes.

(Maa did you see Ishita, he asked his mother while still rubbing his eyes.)

Puttar woh toh savere hi clinic nikal gayi, Toshi Ji replied while feeding Ruhi milk.

(Son she left for the clinic early morning, Toshi Ji replied while feeding Ruhi milk.)

Kamaal hai subah hi nikal gayi raat ko keh rahi thi kal chutti hai...yeh aurat mujhe pagal kar degi ek din, he thought to himself.

(It is strange that she left early morning...last night she said she had an off...this woman will make me mad one day, he thought to himself.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Murugan please please please meri help karna...jo maine kiya us se sabse jyada takleef mere bachon ko hui...aur unki takleef dekhke Raman bhi toh kitne pareshan the par main kya karun...yahi ek tareeka hai Raman ko realize karane ka, she thought to herself while playing with the paper weight in her empty clinic.

(God please please please do help me...my kids are the most hurt by what i did...Raman too was so upset seeing the kids but what do i do...this is the only way to make Raman realize, she thought to herself while playing with the paper weight in her empty clinic.)

Suddenly her thoughts traveled to the happenings of previous day when Pathak had come to tell her about Raman's decision of transferring the company in her name. It was then she realized why Raman was behaving so anxious and weird all these days. Firstly whatever Raman thought about his ailment was wrong but even if god forbid it was right; she had the right to know it from him. Her eyes became wet at the mere thought of losing Raman to an ailment. It was then she requested Pathak not to tell Raman about his secret being out. She had decided to bring Raman back on track and pay for his mistake her own way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ishita tumne toh kaha tha ki tumhari aaj chutti hai phir tum yahan kya kar rahi ho, he asked after gate crashing at her clinic suddenly.

(Ishita you said you had an off today then why are you here, he asked after gate crashing at her clinic suddenly.)

Ishita: Raman aap yahan kaise

(Raman why are you here)

Raman: sawaal ka jawab sawaal se mat do...yeh batao tum yahan kyun ho jabki koi patient bhi nahi hai

(Dont answer my question with a question...tell me why are you here when there is no patient)

Ishita: What is the big deal Raman...i wanted to relax islie aa gayi...ghar par toh rest karne milta nahi hai

(What is the big deal Raman...I wanted to relax so i came here...i dont get to rest at home)

Raman: Will you please tell me tumhe kya ho gaya hai achanak...tum aisi kabhi nahi thi Ishita

(Will you please me what has happened to you...you were never like this before Ishita)

Ishita: Kaisi nahi thi main Raman

(What do you mean by I wasn't like this Raman)

Raman: Jaisi kal se bani ghum rahi ho...Ruhi ka mann dukhaya, Adi ko udaas kiya, baaki gharwalo se itna ukhda hua behavior aur mujhe...mujhe toh ignore hi kar diya...tumne ek baar nahi pucha ki main kal itna gussa kyun tha

(The way you are behaving since yesterday...you hurt Ruhi's heart, you made Adi sad...your behavior with everyone was so detached and me...you completely ignored me...you didn't ask even once why i was so angry yesterday)

Ishita: Aapko toh har baat mein gussa aata hai Raman...kitni baar puchun main...I know you were angry because of that cheque issue aur kya

(You are angry for everything Raman...how many times will i ask...I know you were angry because of that cheque issue...what else)

Raman: It was not just a cheque Ishita...it was about how irresponsible you were...yahan tumse ek cheque nahi sambhala toh itni badi company kaise sambhalogi

(It was not just a cheque Ishita...it was about how irresponsible you were...when you are unable to handle a cheque how will you handle the huge company)

Ishita: main kyun sambhalungi aapki company

(Why will I manage your company)

Raman: No what I mean to say is kabhi aisa bhi toh ho sakta hai na ki main na houn...matlab main kahin dur hoon toh tumhe sambhalna pad sakta hai na

(No what I mean to say is that may be sometime I am not around...I mean if I am somewhere far then you might have to handle it)

Ishita: nahi main kabhi nahi sambhalungi

(No I will never manage)

Raman: Tum samajh nahi rahi ho

(You aren't getting me)

Ishita: Samajh aap nahi rahe hain...aapko kya laga mujhe kuch samajh nahi aayega

(You are not getting me...what did you think I will not understand anything)

Raman: What

Pathak ne bataya mujhe ki aap kahan jaa rahe hain aur jaate jaate company ka kya karke jaa rahe hain, she said grinning her teeth in anger.

(Pathak told me where you are going and what you doing to the company before going, she said grinning her teeth in anger.)

He was kind of scared now thinking what could have Pathak told her. He had decided to keep it a secret until his last breath and here she was saying that she already knew it.

Kya bataya Pathak ne tumhe...woh Pathak pagal hai, he said stammering.

(What did Pathak tell you...Pathak is mad, he said stammering.)

Ishita: Acha ol jhalol baatein socho aap...ulte decisions lo aap...duniya bhar ki baatein apni biwi se chupate ghumo aap aur pagal Pathak hai

(Yes you talk rubbish, you take wrong decisions, you hide millions of things from your wife and then Pathak is mad.)

Raman: Dekho Ishita tum jaisa samajh rahi ho waisa nahi hai...let me explain

(See Ishita...the things are not the way you are taking them...let me explain)

Ishita: Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla jaisa aap samajh rahe ho waisa nahi hai...kya explain karoge aap mujhe...aapne kya socha ki bas ab toh aapka jaane ka time aa gaya hai...saara bojha daal do Ishita ke sir par aur nikal jao chup chaap...hai na...No Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla aisa nahi hoga...main koi aapka bojha nahi uthaungi...aapki company hai, aapka pariwaar hai aapke bache hain...aapko hi Mubarak ho...I am out of it

(Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla it is not like what you are understanding...what will you explain me...you thought you were dying and so you can easily go away burdening Ishita with everything...right...No Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla this is not happening...I will not take your burden...It is your company, your family and your kids...you only handle them...I am out of it)

Raman: Kya keh rahi ho tum...how can you be out of it...biwi ho tum meri aur tumhari duty hai mera support karna

(What are you saying...how can you be out of it...you are my wife and it is your duty to support me)

Ishita: Oh really...yaad hai aapko Raman ki main aapki biwi hoon

(Oh really...do you even remember that I am your wife)

Raman: Matlab

(What do you mean)

Ishita: Matlab yeh ki jab aapko pata chala ki aapko woh bimari hai tab aapko yaad nahi aayi apni biwi ki...aapko zara nahi laga ki aap apni biwi ke saath yeh sab share Karen...apne dukh mein apni biwi ko hissedaar banaye...kuch apni kahen kuch uski sunen

(What I mean is that you didn't remember your wife when you got to know about your ailment...you didn't feel like sharing all this with your wife for once...sharing your pain with your wife...say something and listen to her)

He was shocked to hear her words. What he had thought to keep it as a top secret was open on her lips.

Raman: Ishita tumhe yeh sab kaise pata

(Ishita how do you know all this)

Ishita: Mujhe kaise pata hai woh important nahi hai Raman...the fact remains that ek bahut badi baat thi jise mujhe jaanke ka haq tha aur mujhse woh baat chupai gayi...jab mujhe aap mere haq nahi de sakte toh aapko mujhe aapki responsibilities bhi dene ka koi haq nahi hai...kya sochke aapne expect kiya ki main aapke bachon ka dhyaan rakhungi aapke pariwaar ke saath rahungi aapki company ko sambhalungi...kyun karun main yeh sab jab main aapki kuch hoon hi nahi

(How I know is not important Raman...the fact remains that this was a big thing which I had the right to know but it was hidden from me...when you can't give me my rights then you have no rights to give me your responsibilities...how could you expect that i will take care of your kids...stay with your family and manage your company...why will i do all of this when i am nobody to you) 

Raman: I am sorry Ishita...I am really sorry...main bas tumhe pareshaan nahi karna chahta tha

(I am sorry Ishita...I am really sorry...I just didn't want to bother you)

Ishita: Yah right...see kitni khush hoon main

(Yah right...see how happy I am)

Raman: Ishita I am sorry baba...i was scared thinking about your reaction...tumhe atleast apne saamne toh tootte hue nahi dekh sakta na

(Ishita I am sorry baba...I was scared thinking about your reaction...I could not see you break down in my presence atleast)

Ishita: Aur baad mein dekh sakte the

(And you could see me break down later)

Raman: Ishita

No Raman...not today...aaj aapne saabit kar diya ki aapne mujhse shadi toh ki par kabhi bhi ek patni ka darza nahi diya...mujhe laga tha ki maine aapke dil mein jagah bana li hai but main toh ek bahut bade illusion mein thi...aisa hota toh aap apni zindagi ki sabse badi baat mujhe batate lekin nahi, she said in a trembling voice being in tears already.

(No Raman...not today...You proved it today that even though you married me but could not accept me as a wife...i thought i had made a place for myself in your heart but i was in such a big illusion...if it was so you would have shared your life's biggest secret to me but no, she said in a trembling voice being in tears already.)

Ishita, please listen to me...aisa bilkul nahi hai...tum har maayne mein meri patni ho...mujhe tumpe pura bharosa tha ki tum yeh sab kar paogi isilie maine bina kisi chinta ke tumse sab chupaya...main bas chahta tha ki tum strong aur secured raho mere jaane ke baad, he said taking her hand in his hand.

(Ishita please listen to me...there is nothing like this...you are my wife in every sense...I had this faith in you that you will be able to handle all this so I hid everything from you without a second thought...i just wanted you to be strong and secure after I was gone, he said taking her hand in his hand.)

Rehne do Raman...mujhe aaj pata chal gayi meri value aapki life mein, she said freeing her hand from his.

(Leave it Raman...today I realized my value in your life, she said freeing her hand from his.)

Ishita, please yaar don't do this to me...ab jaate jaate tumhe aise rutha hua nahi dekh sakta main, he said while pulling her towards him once again.

(Ishita please don't do this to me...now I cannot see you like this when i am going, he said while pulling her towards him once again.)

Ek second, yeh kya laga rakha hai aapne...jaate jaate, mere jaane ke baad and all that...Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla, let me tell you aap kahin nahi jaa rahe hain...pata nahi aapke dimag mein koun kya bhar deta hai aur aap bas kuch bhi sochke baith jaate ho, she said pushing him away angrily.

(One second what is all this i am going, after i am gone and all that...Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla, let me tell you you are not going anywhere...god knows who puts what into your mind and you just believe it, she said pushing him away angrily.)

Raman: You don't know Ishita...I am going to die soon

And that was it...this was the last thing she or any wife would want to hear. She walked to him and immediately kept her finger on his lips. Her hands shivered while her eyes filled up with tears once again melting away all her anger.

Ishita: Sshhh, don't ever say that...aapko kuch nahi hua hai Raman

(Sshhh, don't ever say that...nothing has happened to you Raman)

Raman: Ishita

Ishita: Listen to me Raman...kuch bhi nahi hua hai aapko...kuch ho bhi nahi sakta hai...meri duaon mein itni taakat toh hai hi ki main apne pati aur apne bachon ko har pal apne saamne dekh sakun

(Listen to me Raman...nothing has happened to you...nothing can even happen...my prayers have atleast that much power that i can keep my husband and kids with me all my life)

Raman: Ishita tumne nahi pata hai...mujhe ek terminal disease hai...i am just living those last days of my life

(Ishita you don't know...i have a terminal disease...i am just living those last days of my life)

Those harsh words were getting on her nerves now. Here she was trying to explain him and he was repeating those words again and again.

Ishita: Stop it Raman...aapko samajh aa raha hai main kya keh rahi hoon...aapko kuch nahi hua hai...kahin nahi jaa rahe hain aap

(Stop it Raman...are you getting what i am saying...nothing has happened to you...you are not going anywhere)

Yeh dekhiye aapki report jo ki bilkul normal hai, she said handing him over his report. 

(See this report of yours which is absolutely normal, she said handing him over his report.)

He read the report quite a few times until he was very sure it was his.

Raman: Lekin Ishita maine toh doctor ko kehte suna tha ki

(But Ishita I heard the doctor saying)

Ishita: Yahi toh problem hai na aapki...aap aadhi baat sunte hain aur react kar lete hain...doctor kisi aur ki baat kar rahe the Raman

(This is what your problem is...you hear half the conversation and react...doctor was talking about someone else Raman)

Raman: Oh shit...maine socha ki

(Oh shit...i thought that)

Ishita: Pata nahi aap kab sochna band karenge

(god knows when will you stop thinking)

Raman: Thank god sab thik hai

(Thank god everything is fine)

Ishita: Thank god aapka dimaag thik hua finally...pata nahi kya kya karte hain aap Raman

(Thank god your brain is working fine finally...god knows what all you do Raman)

He was too happy to know that he had a lifetime to spend with his wife now. He had cursed god so much for doing this to him. Earlier when life was there, his true soul mate wasn't there and now when he had finally found it in Ishita, god was separating them. But thankfully it was all clear now.

He had no words to say to her and the only thing he could do was pulling her into a hug.

I am really sorry Ishita, main itna stressed tha ki tumhare baare mein toh socha hi nahi...i am really sorry...but I promise abse kabhi kuch nahi chupaunga, he said wiping off her tears.

(I am really sorry Ishita...I was so stressed that I didn't think about you...i am really sorry...but I promise i will not hide anything from you now onwards, he said wiping off her tears.)

You better not Raman...aapko nahi pata hai kal mujhe kitna bura laga...aap kitni tension mein the...it was such a tough phase for you and I wasn't there to support you...main chahti hoon aapke har sukh dukh mein aapka saath doon, aapki taaqat banu par kal jab mujhe pata chala tab mujhe aisa laga jaise maine koi kami chod di...main toh aapki ho hi nahi paayi aur shayad isilie aapne mujhe batana tak zaruri nahi samjha, she said coming out of the hug.

(You better not Raman...you don't know how bad I felt...you were in so much stress...it was such a tough phase for you and I wasn't there to support you...I want to always be with you in your thick and thin...i want to become your strength...but yesterday when i got to know everything, i felt as if I lacked somewhere...I could not be yours and probably that is why you didn't feel like sharing it with me, she said coming out of the hug.)

Raman: Tumne koi kami nahi chodi hai...infact tumne toh utna kiya hai jitna shayad hi koi kar sake...woh toh main hi pagal tha

(You didn't lack anywhere...infact you have done as much that nobody else can do...it was me who was dumb)

Ishita: Chalo finally you realized...but bata rahi hoon aage se aisa kuch kiya na toh mujhe bhi nahi pata main kya karungi

(Anyways finally you realized...but I am telling you...if you ever do this again even I don't know what will I do to you)

Main pagal hoon kya jo tujh jaisi khatarnak sherni se panga lunga, he said laughing slightly only to get a punch on his arm in return.

(Am I mad to mess with a dangerous tigress like you again, he said laughing slightly only to get a punch on his arm in return.)

They were now happy and content

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour or so at a bench in some random park, they sat peacefully. Her head rested on his shoulder while his arms wrapped her in an embrace.

Raman: Madrasan waise ek baat bata...jab tujhe kal sab pata chal gaya tha toh yeh sab naatak kyun

(Madrasan tell me one thing...when you knew it already then why did you all this drama)

Ishita: Sachi bataun Raman jab mujhe kal sab pata chala toh bahut gussa aaya...i was like yeh aadmi mujhse itni badi baat chupa kaise sakta hai but dusre hi pal main bahut darr gayi...maine socha ki kahin agar yeh baat sach hoti toh main kya karti

(To be honest Raman when I came to know everything I was very angry...I was like how can this man hide such a big thing from me but then the very next moment I was scared...I thought what would i have done if all this was true)

Raman: Don't worry...i am always with you

Ishita: Aapko pata hai maine kahin par padha tha ki hum tabhi mar sakte hain jab hum satisfied ho...jab tak humen koi na koi chinta ya dissatisfaction rahegi hum jaa nahi payenge

(You know I read somewhere that we only die when we are satisfied...we won't die until we have tensions or any sort of dissatisfaction) 

Raman: Aur isilie tumne

(And that is why you)

Ishita: Exactly...main chahti thi ki aap unsatisfied feel Karen...aapko pata chale ki aapki hum sabko kitni zarurat hai

(Exactly... i wanted you to feel unsatisfied...you should know how much we all need you)

Raman: Lekin main satisfied hoon Ishita...i am content...i know tum ho toh sab thik hai

(But I am satisfied Ishita...I am content...I know when you there everything is fine)

Ishita: Nahi Raman...aap ho toh sab thik hai...aap ho toh main ek achi maa hoon, ek zimmedaar bahu hoon, ek strong aurat hoon...aap nahi toh yeh Ishita bhi nahi Raman

(No Raman...If you are here then only things are fine...I am a good mother, a responsible daughter in law, a strong women only if you are there...if you are not there then this Ishita too isn't there)

He saw tears flowing down her cheeks when she said all these words. He now realized the depth of her pain that she underwent just because of his foolishness.

She was finding it hard to speak and the words were choking but she had to tell him everything today.

Ishita: Aapko pata hai hum aurten aashirwaad bhi sada suhagan raho ka hi lekar khush hoti hain jeete raho ka nahi

(You know we women get happy when we get blessed to stay married always rather on getting blessed for a long life)

Raman: you know tum ek TV serial ki bahu lag rahi ho ab...ek padhi likhi dentist nahi

(You know you sound like a TV serial daughter in law...not like an educated dentist)

Ishita: Koi padhi likhi dentist ho ya koi housewife does not matter Raman...aap ho toh sab hai...aap nahi ho toh kuch bhi nahi...pata hai Amma kehti hain murugan har waqt tathaastu bolte hain...yeh toh hum insaan hain jinhe thik se dua maangni nahi aati...meri toh bas ek hi dua hai...jab kabhi bhi main is duniya se jaun aap, meri Ruhi aur mera Adi meri aankhon ke saamne ho...iske alawa kuch nahi chahie ab mujhe

(Being an educated dentist or a housewife does not matter Raman...If you are there then everything is there...you are gone and it is all over for me...you know Amma used to say god always fulfills all our wishes...it is we humans who don't know how to wish properly...I just have one wish...whenever I leave this world; you, Ruhi and Adi are in front of my eyes...i want nothing else other than this) 

They always fought about who loved the other person more and he always won because of her habit of ruining all their romantic moments but today he had happily lost it to her...Her love for him was eternal...He knew how much she loved him but today he saw another form of her...Today he saw her love in the form of her fears...This was the true love and he knew this love would always keep them together even after life.

Raman: bas kar yaar kitna rulaegi aur khud kitna royegi

(Stop it now...how much will you make me cry and how much you yourself will cry)

Main nahi ro rahi hoon, she replied while still crying inconsolably.

(I am not crying, she replied while still crying inconsolably.)

Dikh raha hai ki tu nahi ro rahi hai, he laughed and replied. She ignored his words and hid her head into his chest.

(I can see how much you aren't crying, he laughed and replied. She ignored his words and hid her head into his chest.)

He knew she needed him. He remained silent and only caressed her hair until she became sober.

Raman: Ishita tumne sab kuch thik kaha siwaye ek baat ke

(Ishita you said everything correctly except for one thing)

Ishita: Kya

(What)

Raman: Jab yamraj bhagwan badi mushkil se himmat karke tumhe lene aayenge na darte darte toh sirf main, Ruhi aur Adi nahi balki unke bachon ke bachon ke bachon ke bachon ke bache bhi tumhare saath honge.

(When the god of death will finally come to take you all scared and frightened, not only me, Ruhi and Adi will be around but their kids' kids' kids' kids' kids' will be around too)

Kuch bhi, she finally used her favorite word and laughed.

(Anything, she finally used her favorite word and laughed.)

And his mission was accomplished. She laughed making him laugh and both spent a beautiful evening in each other's arms.

"Na Umar Ki Seema Ho

Na Janmon Ka Ho Bandhan"

"Not restricted by age

Not bound by life and death"

Edited by DivanIsh - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Unres...finally. I think this one is my toughest unres till. You know I am editing my comment 3rd time. Yup whenever I edited it, it got deleted😑 ab aap samjh sakti ho ki main kitna irritate hui honge. Anyway chadoo usko, and back to your os. Ek min...pehle na I am very annoyed with akshu di. Actually I am not annoyed but she always unres before me πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ and I became second one πŸ˜† but I know this is our lots of love for you petal Didi πŸ˜Š

Chalo while reading your title, obvious, lyrics and sound of melodies late jagjit Singh ji came in my mind. I am not very find of gazals, actually I used to avoid gazals but this one is really a beautiful one and while reading this, I was thinking yaar yeh pankhu di ne aisa kaisa title choose kia? Kahi kisi ko ludhkaaya toh nahi hai? πŸ˜² But then I recalled are yeh toh ludhkaane wala dept hi nahi hai. πŸ˜‰ And I proceeded πŸ˜†

Waise sacchi bolun toh I really enjoyed rkb broom pitaai. As normally wife's apne husbands ko sirf bedroom mein hi maar paati hai but she is one who beat her hubby in front of public twice πŸ˜† but you are rite actually this track needed to be a sensible ending but we know that our cvs are not intelligent like us.πŸ˜‰

Uff!!!!! Poor bacche...kaand pitaaji karte hai aur bhugatte bechaare bacche hai. Mujhe toh kabhi kabhi Raman ko dekh ke samjh mein hi nhi aata yeh CEO kaise bans????????

Rkb is tadpofy for wifey attention but wifey is on full revenge mode. " chain se Keene nahi diya kam se kam Marne toh de " was mast diπŸ‘

Poor ishu...she is guilty for her behaviour with kids. It is really difficult for any mother to act rude with her children unnecessarily. U really penned thi very well. πŸ‘

Finally...man is back in action after lots of waits...oh god I seriously don't have words for their emotional scene. It was awesome di. Raman was just chattering same thing again and again and not even ready to listen her and she finally able to realise him that he is completely fine was took gud di. Lots of hugs to you di for this. You know in one scene when she kept her hand on his mouth and stopped him to say something was just wow di...the most beautiful scene. 

And here comes the peaceful ending where they both were sitting wit each other, in each other arms. Pulling each other legs but making promise not to hide anything from each other was brilliant di, sometimes this kind of heart to heart talks are needed in between couples.

Di this one is heart touching os, dealing with emotions of a wife who is dependent on her husband, a husband who loves his wife but scared for her what will she do without him. Thanks di for this wonderful piece and so sorry for. delay and love u always pankhu di. Will soon update my other res alsoπŸ˜†
Edited by aarohi26 - 8 years ago
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Realllyyy Niceee. Brilliant work
ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant update
I can't stop imagining.
I am speechless.
Yhm forum is lucky having you
You are the best writer.
Loved it.
Love you Panku did.
Thanks for the awesome update & on. Edited by ishra123 - 8 years ago
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Pankhu Di..I'm speechless.
I don't have words to appreciate your great effort in writing this amazing story! It's the BEAUTY of LOVE❀️ <3.
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
You know jab maine title padha I was what's this about boss...

It was so intriguing jis tarha se you developed the plot!

Ishu kitni senti hogayi thi!

Honestly, padhke bada mazza aaya!

I love it 😳

πŸ‘

I'm waiting for more such ...
jiyaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful os dear 
rufana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent OS πŸ‘
liked d way they share their emotions with each other 😳
loved it totally πŸ˜ƒ
thank u for pm
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HILARIOUS πŸ‘ each and every word in this OS is touching. Super yaar. Good job. Tanx for pm.
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
simply superb nice update dear