Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 36

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
She was a strange combination of, 
Recklessness and caution; innocence and trickery; boldness and shyness, chirpiness and reserved behavior
Clap
Harshita am good ya!
Thats good news for you !
I still have to study
For a month atleast Dead
Nisha amazing update. 
I love the way you describe their romance. Its s amazing part i found it really cute ii was remembering amma akka and Mahavir during their date 
II so cute 
And it was so nice update 
Goosebumps type
Sorry I am having the worst luck with the Internet. The speed is great it works but for some reason after every click, or word it refreshes and spins and spins and spins and freezes up and sometimes even crashes

I am still on Page 13 of this thread reading comments, between chores

In my frustration I ended up ironing 23 pieces of clothing

Hopefully it fixes itself before I break it
This happened to me yesterday. Each time I tried to download a movie from Netflix, the dam thing went round and round in circles kicking me off. After. A few tries I shut down  all the devices and re powered them. It seems to work fine then. 
Paratha bhi kha liya..ice cream bhi... Left overs bhi hai.. Thoda milega kya??
Waise Nisha.. I expected mirch-masala, teekha-khatta !! Tumne toh mitha khila diya mere kadwe karele ko!! Ab how will he use his razor sharp tongue! Chini khila diya tumne usko!
Waise theek hai.. He is fattening the murgi before the halal binness!! LOL
Hmmm... Toh fir what next AFTER the whimper, BEFORE the battle-royale! LOL ROFL
Originally posted by taramira

This happened to me yesterday. Each time I tried to download a movie from Netflix, the dam thing went round and round in circles kicking me off. After. A few tries I shut down all the devices and re powered them. It seems to work fine then.

This is my life's story!! As soon as I'd type a reply that is longer than 5 sentences on SoSy thread, safari on ipad HAS to crash.. Without fail!! Angry