Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 34

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

No ways.
R&B, will not allow II to go to Appa's place.
Sam & Ranjan will also in all likely hood put her foot down and say - North Indians don't send their Bahu for Delivery or post that to maikka.

Right preeti...
In north india... they dont allow to send DIL to maayka after or for delivery...instead SIL visits her maayka to help that pregnant lady
It means Sam would come for II with lasya n shravu

Manny bhi...
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Shruti, Salman is interested in likes of Yakub. 
They finance these guys. Inko fassi milne laggi to Salman jaisso ki movie finance koun karga.
Salamn or likes of Salman are least bothered about India/Indian state of affairs.

I agree with all of you 
Well our bhai has some connections with terrorists, I knew that from childhood 
But what shocked me most is his fan's reactions 
They are like "BHAI NE KAHA HAI TO THEEK HI HOGA"😡
Bhai my a**😡

Before all other India's problem like corruption, the biggest problem is lack of common sense . We don't have common sense to judge these simple things

This quote perfectly explains India :
"There are two things in Indian history - one is the incredible optimism and potential of the place, and the other is the betrayal of that potential - for example, corruption. Those two strands intertwine through the whole of Indian history, and maybe not just Indian history."

-Salman Rushdie

I see the argument is quite heated so:
"No matter how corrupt, greedy, and heartless our government, our corporations, our media, and our religious & charitable institutions may become, the music will still be wonderful."🤣

So listen to some nice music and cool dnown😆

Good day/night folks.

Aap sab ka hafta simple ho, bina tension ke ho. 😊

Off to work now.
The problem with india and Indians is and  I say this over and over again is the sick, slavish mentality which has become a part of the psyche of the nation.  It's not as if the laws aren't there or there aren't systems in place, it is the inability of the system to see things in an objective manner, to strictly separate facts from perception. The perception that glamour, money, power can buy Everyhtign is so overpowering that judges, lawyers and even those who have been bestowed the power to use the Laws correctly cannot and will not do the right thing. The chalta hai attitude, the jugaad, the Jane do attitude is so inbuilt  that materialism and power have become the real rulers and the rule of law will constantly change according to people it's  supposed to be applied on. 
Law only exists for people who don't have power or money...its manipulated for those who have because law enforcers hang around these people with saliva dripping from their mouths in the hope that they might get a slice of this pie. 
Envee you too have good day and a week ahead..
One doubt.
Appa and RnB both are competive and possesive.

Will RnB let Appa hold Manvi for long or take revenge for what appa does by not letting it happen or leaving manvi alone with him

My imagination going crazy over it.
APPA  vs RnB 
Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

One doubt.
Appa and RnB both are competive and possesive.

Will RnB let Appa hold Manvi for long or take revenge for what appa does by not letting it happen or leaving manvi alone with him

My imagination going crazy over it.
APPA  vs RnB 

No RbB  is not mean by any standards he understands the love that grandparents have for their grandchildren and will let them have their share of maanvi time, but one thing he won't like is II living there for a long time after the baby's birth. If he has his way the baby will be born in MM unless this happens in Paris...whjc. Is not likely because II will throw a fit. 
Lekin vikas dimaag ke ghore itni jaldi mat Dauraao, let her become pregnant. Like anyone who likes the awww factor and cries at senti situations, I want to see Rb's reaction when he finds out that he is going to be a DAD! 
Nisha ek aur aa raha hai kya? 
Tykes in tricolor

"we should atleast clean up some" she whispered, as he picked her up vertically...

"No we shouldnt" he said firmly

It rained heavily now

"atleast lets turn off the heated bowls" she begged
He let her slide down, and walked over to the wall unit where the plugs were still dry and shut those out,
she picked up a spoon of gooey vanilla choc mixture from her bowl and ate quietly

Savoring... cringing as it was too sweet..

Mahavir knocked on the  terrace door... II opened, half soaked
He had another help with him

R&B said something about the wall connection to them

She asked what was wrong

"Umm nothing" he shook his head
"Kya hua?" she asked

"Well one of the points is loose" he said

"Did u get a shock?" she asked horrified

"No" he lied

She paused on the steps...

"I am FINE" "II" he muttered walking down rapidly

She brought two towels from the bathroom

"did u see what I brought from Chandigarh?" she giggled

She gave him towels shaped like watermelon and pineapple

He chuckled SHH...

"U dont like it" she muttered
"I think u shud give it tO shravu" he said

"I got for them too... there is a home decor store 10 stores down on the street the showroom is in
"I told them I work for the showroom and they gave me 10% off" she laughed

His stared intensely

"Well... I was there for the project" she mumbled

He dried himself...She sat down and turned on the TV

"I AM on vacation" she shrugged smugly

He smiled shook his head and went to grab a book from the table by the wall TV

"You are not going to bed? Tum to kaam par ho na?" she asked brimming with jealousy

He half smiled and approached the balcony...

"Dont go" she begged, turning on the TV.. scrolling to a Tamil Comedy channel, grinning at the sight of her fave duo on screen

"Go with me"

"HOW come nobody watches TV in this house? U guys have a million
movies kabhi kisi ko TEEVEE dekhte hue nahi pakda maine. U guys shud get rid of all your TVs" inadvertently she began speaking of Malcha Marg as HIS house

He sat down on the swing, and kicked the floor with his heel

"U cud sell it if u want to" he offered

"MAIN?" she asked startled

He shrugged

"Lets go back in I WANT TO watch, I dont want to sell the TV" she whined

He reached for her hand

She sat by him... and leaned on him

"then lets go to bed no" she changed her mind

"shhh" he ordered
She yawned and lay down on his lap, he picked up a cushion and placed it on his thigh, she lay on it and yawned again

He began to read as rain fell strong and hard over the awning... the guard buzzed him

"Haan sab theek hai... " he said in Hindi "Thanks" he smiled

"See even the guards want us to go to bed... I dont understand why you have to read every night, kabhi kabhi chalta,
dino raatri edaanu book padikkanuma?(why do u have to read every night?)
I ONLY read when I am alone, I am very respectful of company, I am not impolite... this is like saying "II nee poi toongu" (u go sleep)
"I read in the Shatabdi too... both ways, and at night... when I cudnt sleep" the last part she almost whispered

"Not the baldie Shatabdi the TRAIN" she said firmly

He chuckled

She got ONE response after 15 mins of monolog

"I have so many interesting stories, you have none, if u read all the time, u meet no one"

"Shhh" he ordered lowering his book
Gently bending down to seal her lips, and stayed on them... holding her up
She pulled the cushion up and lay on his chest... "Polaam da toonga" (lets go to bed)

"Do u want to?" he asked
She nodded

"Then go" he smiled

Her face fell...
She lay back down for a minute.. QUIET...

"I forgot to tell you There was a guy with his wife and kids sitting on my row, he had TRIPLETS, ALL BOYS, 6 YEARS OLD" she said horrified
"I felt SO BAD for his wife, her name was Inderpreet" "He was a Sqdrn Ldr in AF, she was going to CHDGH from Delhi cantt.. for a baby's birth
A 8 year old girl too" the boys were a RIOT... they were identical... some passengers were so amused they took selfies with them, all three wore
head scarves one in green one in saffron and one in white, for 15th August too cute"
"I gave them markers, of the same color... we did art work together... one was a really bad speller"
"For bed sheet" he wrote "Bed shit" II cracked herself up😆
He shut his book and put it away, picked her up and cuddled

"did u take a selfie with them?"

"So you were LISTENING?" her eyes lit up

He nodded

"they were so adorable

"she said the first five years are bad" II informed "Mujhe to lagta hai first 30 are" she said evilly

He chuckled

"Paavam da... u laugh.. can u imagine how hard it must have been for her?" II sympathized with Inderpreet..

He nodded like he cared...

"They all had PINK cheeks and round faces... THE SAME SIZE EYES, NOSE AND LIPS" she described animatedly, drawing pictures

She shuddered

"I am afraid" "Just thinking about em" she whispered... and then smiled, "they all looked like HER" she said laughing
"He was so sweet, he said I cud look at em all day they look like Indy"II reminisced the random dude's romantic ode to wifey

"What were their names?" HE SPOKE FINALLY

"Umm... iru (Wait) something about light... ayyyooo... YAAA Prabhjot, Navjot and Divjot" she said exhaling with satisfaction

the rain formed puddles in a corner of the balcony between two plants, the moon light sparkled in the clear night...☺️

Originally posted by jairathore97

I agree with all of you 
Well our bhai has some connections with terrorists, I knew that from childhood 
But what shocked me most is his fan's reactions 
They are like "BHAI NE KAHA HAI TO THEEK HI HOGA"😡
Bhai my a**😡

Before all other India's problem like corruption, the biggest problem is lack of common sense . We don't have common sense to judge these simple things

This quote perfectly explains India :
"There are two things in Indian history - one is the incredible optimism and potential of the place, and the other is the betrayal of that potential - for example, corruption. Those two strands intertwine through the whole of Indian history, and maybe not just Indian history."

-Salman Rushdie

I see the argument is quite heated so:
"No matter how corrupt, greedy, and heartless our government, our corporations, our media, and our religious & charitable institutions may become, the music will still be wonderful."🤣

So listen to some nice music and cool dnown😆

Very well written Jai
If Bollywood minded its own business and didnt talk on topics they have no clue about, I would never lose my temper😃 By opening their mouths they let us know how moronic they are.